All-Pro

Re: 2017-18 Fieldart Thread

Postby donwash » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:12 pm

mee wrote:Chargers dark blue, Eagles black, Seahawks Green.zip
To use after installing change these values is your roster's TEAM table:
SEAHAWKS: TEZ1=813
Chargers: TEZ1=734 TEZ2=734
Eagles: TEZ1=814

I'm getting a data exception error trying to import the Team file into my Franchise with those changes. Any suggestions on what I'm incorrectly trying to do?

Sponsor

Sponsor

sarcasticface
All-Pro

Postby sarcasticface » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:27 pm

donwash wrote:

I'm getting a data exception error trying to import the Team file into my Franchise with those changes. Any suggestions on what I'm incorrectly trying to do?

If youre using openoffice, save it as an odf first, and then as a csv and import.
Joshua 24:15 (...as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.)

Mosiah 2:17 (...when ye are in the service of your fellow beings, ye are only in the service of your God.)

John 3:16 (For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son...)

donwash
All-Pro

Postby donwash » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:35 pm

sarcasticface wrote:
donwash wrote:

If youre using openoffice, save it as an odf first, and then as a csv and import.

I'm using MS Office 07' and have successfully edited and imported numerous files into my franchise without any errors which is why I don't understand the issue with the Team file update failure.

sarcasticface
All-Pro

Postby sarcasticface » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:03 pm

donwash wrote:
sarcasticface wrote:
donwash wrote:

I'm using MS Office 07' and have successfully edited and imported numerous files into my franchise without any errors which is why I don't understand the issue with the Team file update failure.

i have no idea, i use openoffice

Mosiah 2:17 (...when ye are in the service of your fellow beings, ye are only in the service of your God.)

donwash
All-Pro

Postby donwash » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:40 pm

sarcasticface wrote:
donwash wrote:
sarcasticface wrote:If youre using openoffice, save it as an odf first, and then as a csv and import.

I'll just wait for RevanFan FF Mod update which I think will include these.

sarcasticface
All-Pro

Postby sarcasticface » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:39 pm

do you mind if I ask how you make these?

madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame

Postby madden07eurocat » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:08 am

sarcasticface wrote:
donwash wrote:
sarcasticface wrote:If youre using openoffice, save it as an odf first, and then as a csv and import.

I know this sounds a little cruel, but I would go out to ebay and buy an older version of MS Office. MS Excel, IMHO, works so much better. I bought a copy and haven't had a lick of trouble since then with any CSV operations. IIRC my copy cost me around $35 on ebay. Spending a few dollars made things a lot better.
Don't sweat the petty things, and yet don't pet the sweaty things! ;)

sarcasticface
All-Pro

Postby sarcasticface » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:59 am

madden07eurocat wrote:
sarcasticface wrote:
donwash wrote:I'm using MS Office 07' and have successfully edited and imported numerous files into my franchise without any errors which is why I don't understand the issue with the Team file update failure.

I know this sounds a little cruel, but I would go out to ebay and buy an older version of MS Office. MS Excel, IMHO, works so much better. I bought a copy and haven't had a lick of trouble since then with any CSV operations. IIRC my copy cost me around $35 on ebay. Spending a few dollars made things a lot better.

that doesn't sound cruel at all................im gonna use openoffice, because i still haven't had any problems with it..................

sarcasticface
All-Pro

Postby sarcasticface » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:01 pm

KeepinItTeal wrote:mee, do you have the Seahawks current end zone? It is no longer colored in and the lettering is blue with white trim. See below, I can do the blue lettering but have not found a graphics file with the white trim and don't want to free hand it in Paint Shop Pro. Help! Thanks.

could we get that endzone? it is used more often than the blue one. and i like it better....... There is an "Outline Object" plug-in in paint.net if you use that.

madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame

Postby madden07eurocat » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:34 pm

Open this up in paint.net and see if this is what you want.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Don't sweat the petty things, and yet don't pet the sweaty things! ;)

Return to “Graphics”