2017-18 Fieldart Thread

donwash
All-Pro
Posts: 115
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:08 am
Location: Tampa, FL

Re: 2017-18 Fieldart Thread

Postby donwash » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:12 pm

mee wrote:Chargers dark blue, Eagles black, Seahawks Green.zip
To use after installing change these values is your roster's TEAM table:
SEAHAWKS: TEZ1=813
Chargers: TEZ1=734 TEZ2=734
Eagles: TEZ1=814


I'm getting a data exception error trying to import the Team file into my Franchise with those changes. Any suggestions on what I'm incorrectly trying to do?

Re: 2017-18 Fieldart Thread

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

User avatar
sarcasticface
MVP
Posts: 855
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:57 pm

Re: 2017-18 Fieldart Thread

Postby sarcasticface » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:27 pm

donwash wrote:
mee wrote:Chargers dark blue, Eagles black, Seahawks Green.zip
To use after installing change these values is your roster's TEAM table:
SEAHAWKS: TEZ1=813
Chargers: TEZ1=734 TEZ2=734
Eagles: TEZ1=814


I'm getting a data exception error trying to import the Team file into my Franchise with those changes. Any suggestions on what I'm incorrectly trying to do?

If youre using openoffice, save it as an odf first, and then as a csv and import.
Brees > Brady
Brees = GOAT
91 NFL Records > 60 NFL Records
97.7 Passer Rating > 97.6 Passer Rating
Stats > Rings
520, 74437, 67.3% > 517, 70514, 64.0%

donwash
All-Pro
Posts: 115
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:08 am
Location: Tampa, FL

Re: 2017-18 Fieldart Thread

Postby donwash » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:35 pm

sarcasticface wrote:
donwash wrote:
mee wrote:Chargers dark blue, Eagles black, Seahawks Green.zip
To use after installing change these values is your roster's TEAM table:
SEAHAWKS: TEZ1=813
Chargers: TEZ1=734 TEZ2=734
Eagles: TEZ1=814


I'm getting a data exception error trying to import the Team file into my Franchise with those changes. Any suggestions on what I'm incorrectly trying to do?

If youre using openoffice, save it as an odf first, and then as a csv and import.

I'm using MS Office 07' and have successfully edited and imported numerous files into my franchise without any errors which is why I don't understand the issue with the Team file update failure.

User avatar
sarcasticface
MVP
Posts: 855
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:57 pm

Re: 2017-18 Fieldart Thread

Postby sarcasticface » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:03 pm

donwash wrote:
sarcasticface wrote:
donwash wrote:
I'm getting a data exception error trying to import the Team file into my Franchise with those changes. Any suggestions on what I'm incorrectly trying to do?

If youre using openoffice, save it as an odf first, and then as a csv and import.

I'm using MS Office 07' and have successfully edited and imported numerous files into my franchise without any errors which is why I don't understand the issue with the Team file update failure.

i have no idea, i use openoffice
Brees > Brady
Brees = GOAT
91 NFL Records > 60 NFL Records
97.7 Passer Rating > 97.6 Passer Rating
Stats > Rings
520, 74437, 67.3% > 517, 70514, 64.0%

donwash
All-Pro
Posts: 115
Joined: Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:08 am
Location: Tampa, FL

Re: 2017-18 Fieldart Thread

Postby donwash » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:40 pm

sarcasticface wrote:
donwash wrote:
sarcasticface wrote:If youre using openoffice, save it as an odf first, and then as a csv and import.

I'm using MS Office 07' and have successfully edited and imported numerous files into my franchise without any errors which is why I don't understand the issue with the Team file update failure.

i have no idea, i use openoffice

I'll just wait for RevanFan FF Mod update which I think will include these.

User avatar
sarcasticface
MVP
Posts: 855
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:57 pm

Re: 2017-18 Fieldart Thread

Postby sarcasticface » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:39 pm

do you mind if I ask how you make these?
Brees > Brady
Brees = GOAT
91 NFL Records > 60 NFL Records
97.7 Passer Rating > 97.6 Passer Rating
Stats > Rings
520, 74437, 67.3% > 517, 70514, 64.0%

User avatar
madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1558
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:34 pm
Location: Houston, Texas

Re: 2017-18 Fieldart Thread

Postby madden07eurocat » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:08 am

sarcasticface wrote:
donwash wrote:
sarcasticface wrote:If youre using openoffice, save it as an odf first, and then as a csv and import.

I'm using MS Office 07' and have successfully edited and imported numerous files into my franchise without any errors which is why I don't understand the issue with the Team file update failure.

i have no idea, i use openoffice

I know this sounds a little cruel, but I would go out to ebay and buy an older version of MS Office. MS Excel, IMHO, works so much better. I bought a copy and haven't had a lick of trouble since then with any CSV operations. IIRC my copy cost me around $35 on ebay. Spending a few dollars made things a lot better.
Don't sweat the petty things, and yet don't pet the sweaty things! ;)

User avatar
sarcasticface
MVP
Posts: 855
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:57 pm

Re: 2017-18 Fieldart Thread

Postby sarcasticface » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:59 am

madden07eurocat wrote:
sarcasticface wrote:
donwash wrote:I'm using MS Office 07' and have successfully edited and imported numerous files into my franchise without any errors which is why I don't understand the issue with the Team file update failure.

i have no idea, i use openoffice

I know this sounds a little cruel, but I would go out to ebay and buy an older version of MS Office. MS Excel, IMHO, works so much better. I bought a copy and haven't had a lick of trouble since then with any CSV operations. IIRC my copy cost me around $35 on ebay. Spending a few dollars made things a lot better.

that doesn't sound cruel at all................im gonna use openoffice, because i still haven't had any problems with it..................
Brees > Brady
Brees = GOAT
91 NFL Records > 60 NFL Records
97.7 Passer Rating > 97.6 Passer Rating
Stats > Rings
520, 74437, 67.3% > 517, 70514, 64.0%

User avatar
sarcasticface
MVP
Posts: 855
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:57 pm

Re: 2017-18 Fieldart Thread

Postby sarcasticface » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:01 pm

KeepinItTeal wrote:mee, do you have the Seahawks current end zone? It is no longer colored in and the lettering is blue with white trim. See below, I can do the blue lettering but have not found a graphics file with the white trim and don't want to free hand it in Paint Shop Pro. Help! Thanks.

Image

could we get that endzone? it is used more often than the blue one. and i like it better....... There is an "Outline Object" plug-in in paint.net if you use that.
Brees > Brady
Brees = GOAT
91 NFL Records > 60 NFL Records
97.7 Passer Rating > 97.6 Passer Rating
Stats > Rings
520, 74437, 67.3% > 517, 70514, 64.0%

User avatar
madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1558
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:34 pm
Location: Houston, Texas

Re: 2017-18 Fieldart Thread

Postby madden07eurocat » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:34 pm

Open this up in paint.net and see if this is what you want.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Don't sweat the petty things, and yet don't pet the sweaty things! ;)


Return to “Graphics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests