Nick's Uniform Templates

Littleware
Banned

Nick's Uniform Templates

Postby Littleware » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:24 pm

Can some one post a link to the uniform templates?

Nick's Uniform Templates

Sponsor

Sponsor

BelieverInTeal
Hall of Fame

Re: Nick's Uniform Templates

Postby BelieverInTeal » Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:48 pm

Littleware
Banned

Postby Littleware » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:02 pm

Thank you so much, that's exactly what I was looking for! I'm going to "attempt" to try to make some NCAA team uniforms!

I have a question about the team shoes... I created a Nike shoe tpf. It worked, but for both teams! How do I get the other team to wear a different shoe? Say, Adidas?

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:44 am

Little problem with Nick's last Steeler uniforms. The shoe color is black and the Steelers wear white. Can anyone help me change the colors.
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

Littleware
Banned

Custom Uniform Help

Postby Littleware » Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:27 pm

I need some assistance creating custom jerseys. I am using Photo Shop as my editing tool. I specifically need to know:
1. How to color a jersey without loosing equipment texture?
2. How to add numbers and stripes to the sleeves?
3. The best way to add team logo, or team name to front of jersey?
4. The best way to create and add overlay stripes and shapes to jersey?

BelieverInTeal
Hall of Fame

Re: Custom Uniform Help

Postby BelieverInTeal » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:26 pm

Littleware wrote:I need some assistance creating custom jerseys. I am using Photo Shop as my editing tool. I specifically need to know:

Haha if I answered all those questions in full, I might as well make a new tut for Photoshop uniform editing :lol: I'll give you a brief run through though.

1. There were some uniform templates for Photoshop back at FF. We'll have to wait and see if anyone has a copy but those would help. If you want to use these templates (Nick's), what you do is copy and paste them over one of the white jersey textures. Then set the layer setting to "overlay." When you need to change a specific area of the template to a different colour, use the magic wand to select it and then colour over it using alt + backspace. Nick's templates are for NFL styles too so if you want some of the NCAA styles, wait for the Photoshop template or read on.
2. Stripes come in templates. Numbers is a whole different animal. I'll put it this way: you can edit number styles with Texmod but not where numbers are placed (shoulders, sleeves, etc.).
3. Move the logo over the jersey and then free transform it while holding down the shift button so that the proportions are kept.
4. Creating them is also tricky. You can draw shapes with the lasso tool, brush tool, etc. but just make sure you set the layer setting to "overlay."

dawg317
MVP

Postby dawg317 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:12 pm

BelieverInTeal wrote:
Littleware wrote:I need some assistance creating custom jerseys. I am using Photo Shop as my editing tool. I specifically need to know:

Haha if I answered all those questions in full, I might as well make a new tut for Photoshop uniform editing :lol: I'll give you a brief run through though.

1. There were some uniform templates for Photoshop back at FF. We'll have to wait and see if anyone has a copy but those would help. If you want to use these templates (Nick's), what you do is copy and paste them over one of the white jersey textures. Then set the layer setting to "overlay." When you need to change a specific area of the template to a different colour, use the magic wand to select it and then colour over it using alt + backspace. Nick's templates are for NFL styles too so if you want some of the NCAA styles, wait for the Photoshop template or read on.
2. Stripes come in templates. Numbers is a whole different animal. I'll put it this way: you can edit number styles with Texmod but not where numbers are placed (shoulders, sleeves, etc.).
3. Move the logo over the jersey and then free transform it while holding down the shift button so that the proportions are kept.
4. Creating them is also tricky. You can draw shapes with the lasso tool, brush tool, etc. but just make sure you set the layer setting to "overlay."

The uniform template is available on the wiki site.
"Self-praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble." - John Madden

BelieverInTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby BelieverInTeal » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:50 pm

dawg317 wrote:The uniform template is available on the wiki site.

Nope, those are Nick's uniform templates which I had posted a link to in the second post of this thread.

But thanks for reminding me, I should post a copy of Bulldwg's multi-purpose ones for PSP. A long time ago, someone converted these Bulldwg designed ones to Photoshop and that's the one I'm talking about.

Littleware
Banned

Postby Littleware » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:16 pm

I have these templates, but Photoshop won't open them!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1mc836o7k ... plates.zip By: Bulldwg34 (jtthirtyfour@gmail.com), thanks to work by NICK and Newmanium

BelieverInTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby BelieverInTeal » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:34 pm

Littleware wrote:I have these templates, but Photoshop won't open them!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1mc836o7k ... plates.zip By: Bulldwg34 (jtthirtyfour@gmail.com), thanks to work by NICK and Newmanium

PSP = Paintshop pro.

Return to “Graphics”