UHD Crowd Mod V2.2 Now Available! (All 32 Teams) W/ Template

VirdeeMan
All-Pro

Re: UHD Crowd Mod V2.1 Now Available! (All 32 Teams)

Postby VirdeeMan » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:48 pm

cdcool wrote::ugeek:
VirdeeMan wrote:Thank you guys once again! I feel as if there are way too many minor color issues for me to fix, so I am thinking about stopping any updates until me and Trey have figured out the .dat situation.

I liked the changes, really not that many, I'm playing now and would rather not wait two or three for something else to materialize.
Your crowds were fine for me personally, maybe 5 or so teams the colors were off a bit and that's all.

Ok I'll try post a quick fix asap! I got the teams you sent me.

Sponsor

Sponsor

cdcool
MVP

Postby cdcool » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:54 pm

VirdeeMan wrote:
cdcool wrote::ugeek:
VirdeeMan wrote:Thank you guys once again! I feel as if there are way too many minor color issues for me to fix, so I am thinking about stopping any updates until me and Trey have figured out the .dat situation.

I liked the changes, really not that many, I'm playing now and would rather not wait two or three for something else to materialize.
Your crowds were fine for me personally, maybe 5 or so teams the colors were off a bit and that's all.

Ok I'll try post a quick fix asap! I got the teams you sent me.

Cool!!

VirdeeMan
All-Pro

Re: UHD Crowd Mod V2.2 Now Available! (All 32 Teams) W/ Template

Postby VirdeeMan » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:38 pm

2.2 released, check first post. This will be my last update involving any color issues. Good news is I've included a template and a log file with all the teams' addresses, so you can create your own crowds!

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:24 pm

VirdeeMan wrote:2.2 released, check first post. This will be my last update involving any color issues. Good news is I've included a template and a log file with all the teams' addresses, so you can create your own crowds!

What kind of file is the template? I could not open it in either paint.net or Paint Shop Pro. Thanks!

VirdeeMan
All-Pro

Postby VirdeeMan » Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:01 pm

KeepinItTeal wrote:
VirdeeMan wrote:2.2 released, check first post. This will be my last update involving any color issues. Good news is I've included a template and a log file with all the teams' addresses, so you can create your own crowds!

What kind of file is the template? I could not open it in either paint.net or Paint Shop Pro. Thanks!

It's a Photoshop file, I think there's a way to open it in paint.net

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:17 pm

VirdeeMan wrote:
KeepinItTeal wrote:

I couldn't. Sorry to ask, but any chance you can save it as a .png file and upload that one as well? Thanks.

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:27 pm

GIMP can open PSD files, IIRC

EDIT:

NickyJ wrote:PhotoShop CS2 - Most PhotoShop programs require a subscription to use. This is supposed to be the same, but Adobe released it for download to everyone a few years ago, and it has stayed within public reach. We'll call our access to it a gray area; a very useful, helpful, much appreciated gray area. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. It's old, it's ugly, and it is not as good as a new, paid PhotoShop program. But it works. If you don't have PhotoShop already, use this.

CS2 is free as well and required for most of the .DDS images that M08 uses (with the .dds NVIDIA plug-in). The entire CS2 suite actually is free, not just PS CS2. So, like, Illustrator and the lot.
My M08 mod work is all open-source to anyone who wants to use it in any way, no restrictions or permissions necessary.

VirdeeMan
All-Pro

Postby VirdeeMan » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:30 pm

KeepinItTeal wrote:
VirdeeMan wrote:
KeepinItTeal wrote:

I couldn't. Sorry to ask, but any chance you can save it as a .png file and upload that one as well? Thanks.

I checked the paintshoppro website and it says the program can open .psd files (https://www.paintshoppro.com/en/pages/psd-file/)

Nevertheless here's the 49ers crowd png. It's best if you try to use paintshoppro again because it will be hard to edit this png file.
49ers.png
49ers.png (3.11 MiB) Viewed 1672 times

VirdeeMan
All-Pro

Postby VirdeeMan » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:30 pm

trey31 wrote:GIMP can open PSD files, IIRC

EDIT:

NickyJ wrote:[*]PhotoShop CS2 - Most PhotoShop programs require a subscription to use. This is supposed to be the same, but Adobe released it for download to everyone a few years ago, and it has stayed within public reach. We'll call our access to it a gray area; a very useful, helpful, much appreciated gray area. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. It's old, it's ugly, and it is not as good as a new, paid PhotoShop program. But it works. If you don't have PhotoShop already, use this.

CS2 is free as well and required for most of the .DDS images that M08 uses (with the .dds NVIDIA plug-in). The entire CS2 suite actually is free, not just PS CS2. So, like, Illustrator and the lot.

Thanks Trey

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:40 pm

Thank you guys.

Return to “Graphics”