I think I found something that will help graphic mods for Madden

trey31
Hall of Fame

Re: I think I found something that will help graphic mods for Madden

Postby trey31 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:16 am

Moor
Spoiler:
My M08 mod work is all open-source to anyone who wants to use it in any way, no restrictions or permissions necessary.

Sponsor

Sponsor

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:18 am

Pro Tip:

If you click and drag one of those images into a new tab, it will open into a full-size 1080p screenshot in bitmap with minimal compression artifacts.
My M08 mod work is all open-source to anyone who wants to use it in any way, no restrictions or permissions necessary.

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:28 am

Last set
Spoiler:

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:59 pm

Fixed an overscan ghost line. Last up.
Spoiler:

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:08 pm

KeepinItTeal wrote:Go Arsenal!! ;)

Spoiler:

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:43 pm

Seattle tpf works for custom "clear/sunny", custom "rain", and custom "snow" weather. I also got it to work in random "clear/sunny" but it didn't work in random "rain" weather so idk what to do? Reload it in TexMod Logging mode until it generates each team's random rain and random snow weather?

Also, I found out that crowds aren't linked to stadium, but rather to the home team. The last two screenshots are the red crowd (Arrowhead) tpf with the stadium selected as Seahawks but the Chiefs selected as the home team.

Spoiler:
^ Seattle tpf in custom clear weather

^ Seattle tpf in custom snow weather

^ Seattle tpf in custom rain weather (the up-close shot just looks like green hazy fog; same crowd though)

^ Red Crowd tpf in random rain weather, in Seattle stadium with Chiefs set as home team

^ Red Crowd tpf in custom clear weather, in Seattle stadium with Chiefs set as home team

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:08 pm

Crowd Comparison:

Spoiler:

I can't wait to see the custom team colored crowds. Probably need to find out if each team has a unique crowd texture, or if some of them are duplicate ID's.

VirdeeMan
All-Pro

Postby VirdeeMan » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:13 pm

trey31 wrote:Crowd Comparison:

Spoiler:

I can't wait to see the custom team colored crowds. Probably need to find out if each team has a unique crowd texture, or if some of them are duplicate ID's.

Not sure yet, I'll try to look into it tonight if I have time.

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:33 pm

VirdeeMan wrote:
trey31 wrote:Crowd Comparison:

Spoiler:

Not sure yet, I'll try to look into it tonight if I have time.

I can do some teams. Problem is my in-game attribute testing kind of... well, destroyed Madden. I keep getting freezes for certain teams, I think because I added/removed a bunch of players from some of the teams, so now some teams don't have enough players on the roster, and others have too many.

Return to “Graphics”