Ultimate Cleat Packs

cdcool
MVP

Re: Ultimate Cleat Packs

Postby cdcool » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:18 pm

** The team listed first in Texmod will have their default cleat used for both teams!!!

What does this mean exactly? only load one team in texmod? or load both and they will show up for each team?

Thanks

Sponsor

Sponsor

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:02 am

Double-U wrote:We struck Gold... :lol:

If you're still active I'd like to PM about the dat cleats and how you'd prefer to continue Ultimate Cleats. I have some ideas I'd like to bounce off of you.
My M08 mod work is all open-source to anyone who wants to use it in any way, no restrictions or permissions necessary.

mark3llz
Pro Bowl

Postby mark3llz » Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:42 am

trey31 wrote:When I get some time in the next month or two, I'm going to work on the two-tone Nike style for the dat replacement design (first as tpf samples for testing, then as a dat replacement).

My opinion is that the black/white, white/black, black/color Nike design will be a significant, nice, clean, uniform look to update the dat with.

Opinions?

Also plan to upload a white/white template texture for ease of modding/designing for others to use for custom and team-specific tpfs.

i need these can you PM me just a .bmp of them if u can't send a .tpf?

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:35 am

mark3llz wrote:i need these can you PM me just a .bmp of them if u can't send a .tpf?

If I had a texture I would but these are just a photoshop concept
My M08 mod work is all open-source to anyone who wants to use it in any way, no restrictions or permissions necessary.

mark3llz
Pro Bowl

Postby mark3llz » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:52 am

trey31 wrote:
mark3llz wrote:i need these can you PM me just a .bmp of them if u can't send a .tpf?

Ok dang these look so dope

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:16 pm

mark3llz wrote:
trey31 wrote:

Ok dang these look so dope

I'm working on a cleat dat that could include these in the dat file

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:33 pm

Nike Alpha Menace Shark style.
Spoiler:

I can't do both sides of this shoe since the side of the shoe is mirrored on one side, but I could do something very similar to it. And probably even the upper and lower line designs with a bump-map style texture edge highlight.

Thoughts?

If anyone has any other suggestions for actual shoe design ideas, post photos and the name of the shoe so I can look it up. Please wrap images in spoiler tags.

I can (most likely) do two designs. One will replace the default squiggle line style, the other will replace taped shoes style (mee is pretty confident he can replace the taped model with the default shoe model; I concur, it's likely possible to overwrite the taped tmdl with the default shoe tmdl)

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:41 pm

trey31 wrote:
Double-U wrote:
trey31 wrote:
Well your work is both excellent and appreciated!

It's going to be June-July before I have time to really dig in again, but would you like to collaborate on replacing the default design with something new via dat? Something that would complement your tpf designs more than the OG Madden design?

Thanks Trey31, glad to be appreciated! I've been working with new textures for the base sets (gator and croc skin cleats, football pigskin, soccer ball , lizzard skins etc.) ever since I saw Jedi4hires Steeler alternate helmet that has a stone concrete look that's amazing! just haven't distributed them yet! Now I do have a confession to make... Trey31, I'm a little long in the tooth here and about to retire from the FI community. This may be my last season here! So instead of the collaboration you request, I was wondering if you'd be interested in leading The Ultimate Cleat Packs Project!?! I admire your efforts! You have great awareness with graphics, your knowledge is excellent... I'd like you to take over!

Wow. Just very honored you would consider me.

I won't be able to do much until June-July, and I will be juggling cyberfaces and dat replacements for arm/hand/equipment textures then as well, but I'd be honored to continue your work.

Sending PM

I want to continue Littleware/Double-U's Ultimate Cleats project and honor his work as best I can in DAT form. If anyone has any suggestions PM me or post here.

mee
Hall of Fame

Postby mee » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:01 pm

I looked at UA's site, and I have 2 underarmor options..
UA Nitro Low MC
Spoiler:

UA Spotlight-Amazon
Spoiler:
So the Giants traded Beckham....

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:22 pm

mee wrote:I looked at UA's site, and I have 2 underarmor options..
UA Nitro Low MC
Spoiler:

UA Spotlight-Amazon
Spoiler:

The Spotlight... You're just asking me to show off my graphic design skillz with that one lol :lol:

Honestly though I don't know how I'd get the reflective look, especially with flat or satin uniform shaders.

This one is pretty similar to the other one
Spoiler:

I think it would work. The black would be the main color, the gold the secondary for the Black palette. Then flipped the black would be white for the White palette. Then for Team Color Palette the black would be main team color and the secondary could be Team Secondary color (I think?)
And you know, instead of removing the taped model, I think it could possibly work out for a high top cleat like one of these...?
Spoiler:
▼ UA C1N MC
^ Men’s UA Highlight MC Football Cleats

What do you think?

Return to “Graphics”