Ultimate Cleat Packs

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Re: Ultimate Cleat Packs

Postby JSamuel » Mon May 22, 2017 10:52 am

trey31 wrote:
mark3llz wrote:no disrespect double-u, but you been slipping with the way the shoe looks, it's all over the place now

Strongly disagree. Sometimes you have to experiment with some weird shit to figure out how to do some cool shit.

e.g.
Spoiler:

Both those pictures are cool to me.

Sponsor

Sponsor

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Mon May 22, 2017 2:37 pm

When I get some time in the next month or two, I'm going to work on the two-tone Nike style for the dat replacement design (first as tpf samples for testing, then as a dat replacement).

My opinion is that the black/white, white/black, black/color Nike design will be a significant, nice, clean, uniform look to update the dat with.

Opinions?

Also plan to upload a white/white template texture for ease of modding/designing for others to use for custom and team-specific tpfs.
My M08 mod work is all open-source to anyone who wants to use it in any way, no restrictions or permissions necessary.

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Mon May 22, 2017 2:45 pm

JSamuel wrote:Both those pictures are cool to me.

Had to use the rainbow arms to locate the specific areas on the arm model for where place the arm hair, elbow folds, skin pigment and hue variation.
My M08 mod work is all open-source to anyone who wants to use it in any way, no restrictions or permissions necessary.

ThePurplePeopleEater
MVP

Postby ThePurplePeopleEater » Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:59 am

trey31 wrote:
JSamuel wrote:Both those pictures are cool to me.

Had to use the rainbow arms to locate the specific areas on the arm model for where place the arm hair, elbow folds, skin pigment and hue variation.

I can't explain it, but pictures like that are...weird. It gives me goosebumps and makes me itchy for some odd reason. Same with anything glitchy or things like misplaced textures. I have no idea why I'm like this.

Redman
Rookie

Postby Redman » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:47 am

I can't rename this file and how exactly do you do it? the path doesn't show up so I can change it. :|

zjebby wrote:yeah i found how to do it, thanks man looks sick, hyped for the other teams :D :D

how did you do it man?

mark3llz
Pro Bowl

Postby mark3llz » Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:36 pm

trey31 wrote:When I get some time in the next month or two, I'm going to work on the two-tone Nike style for the dat replacement design (first as tpf samples for testing, then as a dat replacement).

My opinion is that the black/white, white/black, black/color Nike design will be a significant, nice, clean, uniform look to update the dat with.

Opinions?

Also plan to upload a white/white template texture for ease of modding/designing for others to use for custom and team-specific tpfs.

these are dope to me, u have them available to download?

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:45 pm

mark3llz wrote:
trey31 wrote:When I get some time in the next month or two, I'm going to work on the two-tone Nike style for the dat replacement design (first as tpf samples for testing, then as a dat replacement).

Opinions?

Didn't get any down time to work on anything Madden related at all this summer. Good for the bank accounts, bad for the Madden community. Probably mid-November I'll have 2-3 months of significant down time to get on top of these, the arms/hands and HD textures, and dig all the way into the tmdl modeling.

mark3llz
Pro Bowl

Postby mark3llz » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:27 pm

trey31 wrote:
mark3llz wrote:

Opinions?

Didn't get any down time to work on anything Madden related at all this summer. Good for the bank accounts, bad for the Madden community. Probably mid-November I'll have 2-3 months of significant down time to get on top of these, the arms/hands and HD textures, and dig all the way into the tmdl modeling.

I can do them myself...can u send me a simple .bmp and I'll make it happen myself...I just need the design of the shoe honestly...and honestly I haven't been playing or even anything Madden related myself...too busy aswell....but I'm ready to get back on my gaming when I have downtime

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:07 am

I don't have a sample tpf for it, probably going to go directly dat-based with it like Sleeper66 did http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=19492 when I get some time to work on it.

mark3llz
Pro Bowl

Postby mark3llz » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:28 pm

trey31 wrote:I don't have a sample tpf for it, probably going to go directly dat-based with it like Sleeper66 did http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=19492 when I get some time to work on it.

I don't need an tpf either...I just need a bmp of it...that's all

Return to “Graphics”