Ultimate Cleat Packs

Double-U
Banned

Re: Ultimate Cleat Packs

Postby Double-U » Tue May 02, 2017 11:29 am

trey31 wrote:
Double-U wrote:
trey31 wrote:
Question about the default .dat Madden textures. Are the texmod texture addresses the same for each team that has all-white or all-black cleats? Or each team has different texture addresses that get logged?

In other words, global tpf for white or black shoes? I want to try my hand at a shoe texture when I get back to work on the HD Texture Mod, but I don't know that I want do 32 different shoes in a tpf. Just want to dabble with a global shoe texture first, if that makes sense.

Might go the .dat route like Sleeper66 and create a new default design like the one I photoshopped in his .dat cleats thread.

Spoiler:

Depends on the uniform palette. So yes...all teams share the default cleat addresses, black or white that use the original palettes! The base cleats actually have 6 shoes included (3 black, 3white) normal and w/white tape and w/black tape!

I'm actually slapping team logo's on the shoes at the moment. The Puma sets are going great ( I have designed 20 puma cleats so far)! 13 teams completed so far with Puma and logo's... I prefer the tpf sets due to the larger selection.

Well your work is both excellent and appreciated!

It's going to be June-July before I have time to really dig in again, but would you like to collaborate on replacing the default design with something new via dat? Something that would complement your tpf designs more than the OG Madden design?

Thanks Trey31, glad to be appreciated! I've been working with new textures for the base sets (gator and croc skin cleats, football pigskin, soccer ball , lizzard skins etc.) ever since I saw Jedi4hires Steeler alternate helmet that has a stone concrete look that's amazing! just haven't distributed them yet! Now I do have a confession to make... Trey31, I'm a little long in the tooth here and about to retire from the FI community. This may be my last season here! So instead of the collaboration you request, I was wondering if you'd be interested in leading The Ultimate Cleat Packs Project!?! I admire your efforts! You have great awareness with graphics, your knowledge is excellent... I'd like you to take over!

Sponsor

Sponsor

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Wed May 03, 2017 3:16 pm

Double-U wrote:
trey31 wrote:
Double-U wrote:
Depends on the uniform palette. So yes...all teams share the default cleat addresses, black or white that use the original palettes! The base cleats actually have 6 shoes included (3 black, 3white) normal and w/white tape and w/black tape!

I'm actually slapping team logo's on the shoes at the moment. The Puma sets are going great ( I have designed 20 puma cleats so far)! 13 teams completed so far with Puma and logo's... I prefer the tpf sets due to the larger selection.

Well your work is both excellent and appreciated!

It's going to be June-July before I have time to really dig in again, but would you like to collaborate on replacing the default design with something new via dat? Something that would complement your tpf designs more than the OG Madden design?

Thanks Trey31, glad to be appreciated! I've been working with new textures for the base sets (gator and croc skin cleats, football pigskin, soccer ball , lizzard skins etc.) ever since I saw Jedi4hires Steeler alternate helmet that has a stone concrete look that's amazing! just haven't distributed them yet! Now I do have a confession to make... Trey31, I'm a little long in the tooth here and about to retire from the FI community. This may be my last season here! So instead of the collaboration you request, I was wondering if you'd be interested in leading The Ultimate Cleat Packs Project!?! I admire your efforts! You have great awareness with graphics, your knowledge is excellent... I'd like you to take over!

Wow. Just very honored you would consider me.

I won't be able to do much until June-July, and I will be juggling cyberfaces and dat replacements for arm/hand/equipment textures then as well, but I'd be honored to continue your work.

Sending PM
My M08 mod work is all open-source to anyone who wants to use it in any way, no restrictions or permissions necessary.

Double-U
Banned

Postby Double-U » Wed May 03, 2017 4:02 pm

Thanks for accepting Trey31. You do them on your time. June-July, I'll be in Albany Ga. fishing at my brothers ranch!

Got your PM...Two days!!

williamcinho
Rookie

Postby williamcinho » Thu May 04, 2017 1:18 am

Double-U wrote:
williamcinho wrote:
Double-U wrote:Note from Littleware: Last week mayhem...

My Firefox got corrupted, I swept and reloaded everything. All passwords to all login sites were wiped out, yuked me up Bad!! My registered email was compromised and I can''t access it to reset my password for here. I sent a request to have my registered email updated, waiting... I have updates!!!!

Tatoo tpf will be uploaded then...

please release the tottoo tpf file

Here you go:Madden Tattoo.zip

Hello I downloaded the file, rename it to .tpf and load it into the texmod. I do not see the tattoos or I do not know how it works, I tried configuring the sleeves and I did not find any new tattoo, you could help me to put them in my superstar

I would like to have something like this image (player #75) in my player, help me please

Double-U
Banned

Postby Double-U » Thu May 04, 2017 2:31 pm

williamcinho wrote:
Double-U wrote:
williamcinho wrote:

please release the tottoo tpf file

Here you go:Madden Tattoo.zip

Hello I downloaded the file, rename it to .tpf and load it into the texmod. I do not see the tattoos or I do not know how it works, I tried configuring the sleeves and I did not find any new tattoo, you could help me to put them in my superstar

I would like to have something like this image (player #75) in my player, help me please

Will, I didn't make the tatoo. If you want to show up, just load the roster in NZA, got to the Saints, select the OL, select #75. view his sleeve, modify others to the same!!

Double-U
Banned

Postby Double-U » Thu May 04, 2017 2:35 pm

Here are a couple of my test babies
Attachments
screen0046.bmp
dam snake skins lookin wild
screen0046.bmp (1.46 MiB) Viewed 1831 times
screen0059.bmp
embossed Patent Leather not final
screen0059.bmp (1.56 MiB) Viewed 1831 times
screen0060.bmp
giraffe and red silk
screen0060.bmp (3.22 MiB) Viewed 1831 times

Double-U
Banned

Postby Double-U » Thu May 04, 2017 2:39 pm

These are coming along really well!?!
Attachments
screen0051.bmp
Lizard Dizzy
screen0051.bmp (1.57 MiB) Viewed 1831 times
screen0050.bmp
Blue Crocodile
screen0050.bmp (1.8 MiB) Viewed 1831 times
screen0035.bmp
Logo'd
screen0035.bmp (563.37 KiB) Viewed 1831 times

Double-U
Banned

Postby Double-U » Thu May 04, 2017 2:44 pm

trey31 wrote:Here's a couple more of the idea I had, 'cept in color.

Love the looks bro...

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Thu May 04, 2017 10:49 pm

Lizard Dizzy reminds me of the Crysis Nanosuit invisibility!

Love it!
My M08 mod work is all open-source to anyone who wants to use it in any way, no restrictions or permissions necessary.

boba_fitt_
Rookie

Postby boba_fitt_ » Sun May 14, 2017 12:25 am

Are there any tutorials on how to run texmod correctly? I've been attempting to run the cleats pack and can't seem to make any progress.

Return to “Graphics”