Q's Uniforms

sarcasticface
MVP

Re: Q's Uniforms

Postby sarcasticface » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:44 pm

1312qohelet wrote:....fine job he did, by the way.

Tanks! :D Lol. These are BAD-*SS. The Dark Knight Rises is one of my favorite movies! I mean, climbing a pit with a broken back, that's like bad-*ss! Again, these are great!
Joshua 24:15, Mosiah 2:17, John 3:16

You can contact me at sface6486@gmail.com.

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:06 pm

Well, I certainly didn't expect to see this. Glad the Batman conversation sparked you, haha. Uniforms from the second to last decent DC movie.
My Historic Cowboys Teams - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=240
My Cowboys Journal - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3610
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a New Yorker born and raised.

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:47 pm

sarcasticface wrote:Tanks! :D Lol. These are BAD-*SS. The Dark Knight Rises is one of my favorite movies! I mean, climbing a pit with a broken back, that's like bad-*ss! Again, these are great!

RevanFan wrote:Well, I certainly didn't expect to see this. Glad the Batman conversation sparked you, haha. Uniforms from the second to last decent DC movie.

Thanks for the posts, fellas. I appreciate the support

Leeman67
MVP

Re: Gotham City Rogues

Postby Leeman67 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:29 pm

1312qohelet wrote:Alright, this is corny as hell, so please accept my apologies ahead of time.

A couple of weeks ago, I stumbled across a conversation thread, where BUS36, sarcasticface and RevanFan were discussing sarcasticface's creation of the Pittsburgh Steelers "Batman Uniforms". Within a day or two, sarcastic posted his "Batman uniforms" with screenshots....fine job he did, by the way.
However, after peeping his pics, I thought to myself - "What the hell is this? These uniforms aren't from the movie" - I soon figured out that they were, in fact retro Steelers uni's that were nicknamed "The Batman" and definitely NOT from the film 'The Dark Knight Rises', the one with Christian Bale, Tom Hardy, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and very special cameos by a few Pittsburgh Steelers players; most notably, Hines Ward. Remember? The scene where Bane blows up the stadium and Hines Ward runs for a TD, barely escaping with his life. Campy Greatness!

Yes I know, though I've built a crap-ton of NFL Uniforms, my knowledge on the history there of, is seriously lacking. Well, except for the Dallas Cowboys; I know every single uniform that ever saw the field, from 1960 to present-day....and I have RevanFan to thank for that - hahaha

But, I digest.
I was reminded of a uniform that I started over a year ago, maybe longer. I can't even remember why I started, but I never finished. Yup, you guessed it:
- THE GOTHAM CITY ROGUES -

These are amazing! Incredible work, Q

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Re: Gotham City Rogues

Postby 1312qohelet » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:02 pm

Leeman67 wrote:
These are amazing! Incredible work, Q

Thanks, Leeman. I appreciate the compliment

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:54 pm

What can I say...they are GREAT... To be honest..the so called"Batman" uniforms were not originally called that. Those uniforms were called the "Golden Triangle". Because if you look at the real life ones there was a seam through the center of the shoulder to the neck.When the team washed the jerseys the gold color turned to a mustard color. Golden Triangle is the nickname of the confluence of the Allegheny, Monongahela and the Ohio Rivers. Later a pro tennis team was named the Triangles and the Steelers changed the name to the Batman.

So if this is your last....OOOOOOOOOH MAGOO you've done it again!!!!
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:59 pm

BUS36 wrote:What can I say...they are GREAT... To be honest..the so called"Batman" uniforms were not originally called that. Those uniforms were called the "Golden Triangle". Because if you look at the real life ones there was a seam through the center of the shoulder to the neck.When the team washed the jerseys the gold color turned to a mustard color. Golden Triangle is the nickname of the confluence of the Allegheny, Monongahela and the Ohio Rivers. Later a pro tennis team was named the Triangles and the Steelers changed the name to the Batman.

So if this is your last....OOOOOOOOOH MAGOO you've done it again!!!!

Thanks, pal.

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Bears Orange Alternate

Postby 1312qohelet » Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:02 pm

- BEARS 2018 ORANGE ALTERNATE -
This Uniform is a DAT File
Contents of .rar:
One copy with Original Palettes.
One copy with Modified Palettes.
BEARS 2018 ORANGE
Installation note:
This uniform does not currently have an ID#. RevanFan may include this in the next update. If you'd like to use it in the meantime, you can use ID #471(Color Rush), #13 (Home), or #10 (Throwback). If you choose to place it in the #10 slot, you need to make an edit within File #12 of DB_TEMPLATES.dat. Open File#12 in DB Editor > Enter the UNIF Table > Locate UFID #10 > Change the USDL value to 1.
This alteration will allow the "GSH" shoulder decal to appear properly in-game.

- Please enjoy

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:09 pm

Q....

here is what I did with the pallette you made for the Steelers (Normal & TC) shoes. Home and away (#309 & #308). this make it look like what they wear now

screen0006.bmp

Bus36
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:11 pm

BUS36 wrote:Q....

here is what I did with the pallette for the Steelers (Normal & TC) shoes. Home and away (#309 & #308). this make it look like what they wear now

.screen0006.bmp

Bus36

Interesting

Return to “Graphics”