Q's Uniforms

steelerjorch94
Pro Bowl

Re: Redskins 2018 Alt. Uniforms

Postby steelerjorch94 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:56 am

1312qohelet wrote:- 2018 Redskins - White Pants Alternates -
2018 SKINS - CRIMSON/WHITE

2018 SKINS - ALL WHITE
Each .rar file contains one copy of selected uniform with an original palette section and one copy with modified palettes.

For reference on ID#'s, please view REDSKINS 2017 page

Please enjoy

Hi friend! In which uniforms.dat file can I put the Redskins all white uniforms?

Re: Redskins 2018 Alt. Uniforms

Sponsor

Sponsor

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Re: Q's Uniforms

Postby BUS36 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:13 am

For reference on ID#'s, please view REDSKINS 2017 page
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

thegoldendragonx
All-Pro

Postby thegoldendragonx » Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:18 pm

Buccaneers have unveiled new uniforms.Image
TheGoldenDragonX's 2021 Draft Class --> https://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=22220

TheGoldenDragonX's 2023 Draft Class --> https://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=23634

ElementalKazzoo
All-Pro

Postby ElementalKazzoo » Sat May 09, 2020 12:01 am

thegoldendragonx wrote:Buccaneers have unveiled new uniforms.Image

Huge improvement over their less-than-flattering previous uniforms.

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:12 pm

I miss you Q.
My M08 mod work is all open-source to anyone who wants to use it in any way, no restrictions or permissions necessary.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:17 pm

trey31 wrote:I miss you Q.

Yeah. Hasn't been the same without him, though we do have some great people working on uniforms still.

Q built the uniforms for my entire Cowboys history mod from the ground up. And he wasn't even a Cowboys fan. I just asked and he said yes, and spent months and months on it.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Postby Austinmario13 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:34 pm

RevanFan wrote:
trey31 wrote:I miss you Q.

Yeah. Hasn't been the same without him, though we do have some great people working on uniforms still.

Q built the uniforms for my entire Cowboys history mod from the ground up. And he wasn't even a Cowboys fan. I just asked and he said yes, and spent months and months on it.

Do you know where he went?

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:21 pm

Austinmario13 wrote:Do you know where he went?

Q's first name was Noah. He and I talked, texted, and emailed off-site until 2018. I haven't heard from him since then because Noah had a terminal illness. He didn't want pity from anyone and he never wanted to talk about it with me. He just wanted me to be his friend and be normal so he could still have a sense of normalcy in his life. I can understand why. I told him ok and I told him I wouldn't mention it again. And I didn't. He stopped talking on the phone at one point so it was just texting and emails. Eventually it would be days before I'd get a reply text and then one day I just didn't get any more replies.

I've thought about Noah a lot recently and I just wanted to tell him, that I miss him.

I miss him a lot.
My M08 mod work is all open-source to anyone who wants to use it in any way, no restrictions or permissions necessary.

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:23 pm

RevanFan wrote:Q built the uniforms for my entire Cowboys history mod from the ground up. And he wasn't even a Cowboys fan. I just asked and he said yes, and spent months and months on it.

That sounds exactly like Q :) Just a genuinely good dude.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:01 am

trey31 wrote:
Austinmario13 wrote:Do you know where he went?

Q's first name was Noah. He and I talked, texted, and emailed off-site until 2018. I haven't heard from him since then because Noah had a terminal illness. He didn't want pity from anyone and he never wanted to talk about it with me. He just wanted me to be his friend and be normal so he could still have a sense of normalcy in his life. I can understand why. I told him ok and I told him I wouldn't mention it again. And I didn't. He stopped talking on the phone at one point so it was just texting and emails. Eventually it would be days before I'd get a reply text and then one day I just didn't get any more replies.

I've thought about Noah a lot recently and I just wanted to tell him, that I miss him.

I miss him a lot.

Yeah he told me. We talked about it a bit but not that much. We did get pretty close though. He was incredibly kind to me and always willing to go the extra mile, even without me asking. Even when I said, "no, no, that's too much effort", he did it anyway. He had to build a new uniform template for my 1960-63 uniforms, and he spent something like four months just working on the shoulder star and stripe to get it looking as accurate as he could. Four months on one uniform's shoulder. My mod would have been nowhere near as fantastic as I think it is now without him. Neither would the FF/FI Mod. If I recall correctly, he designed the original template for the Elite 51 uniforms way back when. He also made a custom template for my early 2000s Cowboys uniforms, and cleaned up the mid 2000's Reebok template. He worked miracles with uniforms.

Every few months I've gone on his profile and hoped that just maybe it will say his "last active" date is something recent. I do miss him.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Return to “Graphics”