Q's Uniforms

cyclone2426
All-Pro

Re: Q's Uniforms

Postby cyclone2426 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:40 pm

RevanFan wrote:
cyclone2426 wrote:
RevanFan wrote:The current Cowboys helmets were actually done by cyclone2426. You'd have to ask him.

Uh....what? I never worked with Q on any Cowboys uniforms, so I dont know why that would be my helmet.

You made the Elite 51 Cowboys uniforms that I included in the mod (with your permission). The helmet for Q's Vapor uniforms is the same helmet as the one on the Elite 51 uniforms you made. At least I think you were the one who made the helmet. If it wasn't you, I don't know who it was.

I didn't realize they had taken pieces from the other uniforms. Plus I thought he had done his own version of the ones I did, so I guess I assumed mine had been filtered out lol.

Either way, as for the helmet its no doubt just a Noise filter/layer in Photoshop.

Sponsor

Sponsor

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Thu Apr 26, 2018 8:33 pm

cyclone2426 wrote:
I didn't realize they had taken pieces from the other uniforms. Plus I thought he had done his own version of the ones I did, so I guess I assumed mine had been filtered out lol.

Either way, as for the helmet its no doubt just a Noise filter/layer in Photoshop.

Just to clarify - I NEVER used pieces of other uniforms, EXCEPT for my 2018 Cowboys.....and the only thing is the HELMET. RevanFan sent me the helmet and requested I use it because he liked it better than my helmet - hahaha. I didn't care in that case, he was setting them up for the Mod and he's a huge Cowboy fan, so I obliged him.
I have no idea who built that helmet.

Other than that I never snipped anyone's work. In fact, that is a personal "no-no" for me.
I just want that to be perfectly clear.

EDIT:
After reading through a few previous posts, I see RevanFan said, in fact, it was a Cowboys helmet built by cyclone2426. Also, I remember another ime I used a uniform part made by cyclone - this was for a 2016 Buccaneers Color Rush. They changed the jersey slightly, so I asked and cyclone sent me a modified TORSO.

BUT< THOSE ARE THE ONLY TIMES I USED UNIFORM PARTS THAT WERE BUILT BY SOMEONE ELSE....probably...at least, that I can remember - hahahaha

cyclone2426
All-Pro

Postby cyclone2426 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:34 pm

Yeah I didn’t mean it in a bad “snipping” way, I just didn’t realize anything of mine was still in the mod, figured it had been filtered out by your stuff.

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:43 pm

cyclone2426 wrote:Yeah I didn’t mean it in a bad “snipping” way, I just didn’t realize anything of mine was still in the mod, figured it had been filtered out by your stuff.

Cool...fair enough.

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

2018 Jaguars Uniforms

Postby 1312qohelet » Sat May 12, 2018 11:18 am

Jaguars 2018 Uniforms - These are DAT Uniforms Converted from .tpf files that were created by footballidiot Member, KeepinItTeal. All credit and appreciation belongs to him.
Big thanks to sarcasticface for the Number Font
Out of respect for him and the great work he has done, I altered as little as possible. I only changed what was absolutely necessary for the conversion.
These are the alterations I made during conversion:
1) Re-sizing and placement of chest patch
2) Creation of back Helmet Tab
3) Creation of Nameplates
4) Built and set up Palette Sections. Unfortunately, DAT uniforms are not able to use KIT's awesome custom cleats.
- REVISED 09/19/2018 -
Updates include new helmet numbers for all uniforms - color changed from white to teal
An updated, more accurate Teal color for the jerseys and pants - Textures provided by footballidiot.com member, KeepinItTeal
- DOWNLOADS -
JAX 2018 - TEAL/WHITE - REVISED

JAX 2018 - WHITE/TEAL - REVISED

JAX 2018 - BLACK/TEAL - REVISED

JAX 2018 - TEAL/BLACK - REVISED

JAX 2018 - ALL TEAL + BLACK SOCKS - REVISED

JAX 2018 - ALL TEAL + SOLID TEAL SOCKS - REVISED

JAX 2018 - WHITE/BLACK - REVISED

JAX 2018 - BLACK/WHITE - REVISED

JAX 2018 - ALL BLACK - REVISED

JAX 2018 - ALL WHITE - REVISED

UPDATED INSTALLATION NOTES:
Each Download contains a copy of the uniform with an Original Palette Section, as well as a copy with a Modified Palette Section.

Up to the date of the above revisions, 09/19/2018, there are 3 of Jacksonville's 2018 uniforms installed into the FF/FI Mod. This, according to RevanFan's latest UFID's. The uniforms included with the Mod are as follows; Home - Black/White, Away - All White, and Alternate#1 - Teal/White. If that is cool with your personal setup, then you really don't need to take any action.
If you'd like to change any of these, add some, or all of these uniforms to your game, here is a list of all available ID#'s for the JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS, within the UNIFORMS.dat file of the FF/FI Mod.
#182 Home/Dark - #181 Away/Light - #353 Alt.1/Dark - #351 Alt.2/Dark - #352 Alt.3/Light - #183 Alt.4/Dark - #426 Alt.5/Light - #439 Alt.6/Dark - #454 Alt.7/Dark - #177 Alt.8/Dark - #178 Alt.9/Dark - #350 Alt.9/Light - #179 Alt.10/Dark - #180 Alt.11/Light - #383 Alt.12/Dark
Note:
All ID#'s are with ZERO-BASED ARRAYS - ON

Once again, ALL CREDIT belongs to KeepinItTeal...he really did a fine job on these textures.
And BIG THANKS to sarcasticface, for providing the number font.
- please enjoy -

If anyone is interested, I also used some of KIT's images to update the Jaguars' Training Camp Uniforms.
Screenshots and Downloads located here:
JAGUARS 2018 TRAINING CAMP

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Sat May 12, 2018 11:30 am

Wow!! Awesome work as always Q!!! Thanks! And, credit to sarcasticface for the numbers template!

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

DOLPHINS 2018 Update

Postby 1312qohelet » Sat May 12, 2018 11:50 am

2018 Dolphins' Revision
This uniform is a DAT file
Contents of .rar:
One copy with original palettes.
One copy with modified palettes.
MIAMI 2018 - WHITE + AQUA
In my set up, this uniform is the Dolphins Home #115. I'm not sure if that's common, because I have a unique UNIFORMS.dat. It's probably a good idea to check in-game before installing....if your Miami Home is white use #115...if it's dark use #114 - ZERO-BASED ARRAYS ON

Contents of .rar:
MIAMI 2018 - AQUA + WHITE
In my set up, this uniform is the Dolphins Away #114. I'm not sure if that's common, because I have a unique UNIFORMS.dat. It's probably a good idea to check in-game before installing....if your Miami Away is dark use #114...if it's white use #115 - ZERO-BASED ARRAYS ON

Contents of .rar:
MIAMI 2018 - ALL-WHITE
This uniform may replace ID#111 in UNIFORMS.dat - ZERO BASED ARRAYS ON

Contents of .rar:
MIAMI 2018 - ALL-AQUA with REGULAR SOCKS
This uniform may replace ID#446 in UNIFORMS.dat - ZERO BASED ARRAYS ON

Contents of .rar:
MIAMI 2018 - ALL-WHITE with Solid White Socks
I don't really know what the best ID# could be for this uniform. One suggestion is an alternative choice to the All-White Uniform with aqua socks (above) - ID#111 in UNIFORMS.dat - ZERO BASED ARRAYS ON

Contents of .rar:
MIAMI 2018 - ALL-AQUA with COLOR RUSH SOCKS
This uniform may replace ID#469 in UNIFORMS.dat - ZERO BASED ARRAYS ON

- please enjoy

If anyone is interested, I also updated my Dolphins Training Camp Uniforms to match the revisions.
Screenshots and Download link are located here:
Miami 2018 Training Camp

DOLFANMIKE
Pro Bowl

Re: DOLPHINS 2018 Update

Postby DOLFANMIKE » Sat May 12, 2018 12:59 pm

1312qohelet wrote:2018 Dolphins' Revision
Contents of .rar:
MIAMI 2018 - WHITE + AQUA
In my set up, this uniform is the Dolphins Home #115. I'm not sure if that's common, because I have a unique UNIFORMS.dat. It's probably a good idea to check in-game before installing....if your Miami Home is white use #115...if it's dark use #114 - ZERO-BASED ARRAYS ON

Contents of .rar:
MIAMI 2018 - AQUA + WHITE
In my set up, this uniform is the Dolphins Away #114. I'm not sure if that's common, because I have a unique UNIFORMS.dat. It's probably a good idea to check in-game before installing....if your Miami Away is dark use #114...if it's white use #115 - ZERO-BASED ARRAYS ON

Contents of .rar:
MIAMI 2018 - ALL-WHITE
This uniform may replace ID#111 in UNIFORMS.dat - ZERO BASED ARRAYS ON

Contents of .rar:
MIAMI 2018 - ALL-AQUA with REGULAR SOCKS
This uniform may replace ID#446 in UNIFORMS.dat - ZERO BASED ARRAYS ON

Contents of .rar:
MIAMI 2018 - ALL-AQUA with COLOR RUSH SOCKS
This uniform may replace ID#469 in UNIFORMS.dat - ZERO BASED ARRAYS ON

- please enjoy

If anyone is interested, I also updated my Dolphins Training Camp Uniforms to match the revisions.
Screenshots and Download link are located here:
Miami 2018 Training Camp

FREAKING AMAZING WORK! AWESOME SAUCE!!!

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Re: DOLPHINS 2018 Update

Postby 1312qohelet » Sat May 12, 2018 2:02 pm

DOLFANMIKE wrote:
FREAKING AMAZING WORK! AWESOME SAUCE!!!

Thanks for the compliment

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Sat May 12, 2018 8:38 pm

KeepinItTeal wrote:Wow!! Awesome work as always Q!!! Thanks! And, credit to sarcasticface for the numbers template!

I appreciate the compliment.
I updated the Jags' page to include credit given to sarcasticface.

Return to “Graphics”