Q's Uniforms

sarcasticface
Hall of Fame

Re: Q's Uniforms

Postby sarcasticface » Fri Jun 01, 2018 12:12 pm

BUS36 wrote:sarcasticface....

when you do the 78-70 Steelers uniforms ..make sure that both shoe colors are white ( normal and TC colors)

BUS36

Alright! While, I'm not that skilled at making shoes, I could try it (later today). For now, here's this (throwback): http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/view ... 05#p117668 and this (Batman): http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/view ... 05#p117705

Sponsor

Sponsor

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:14 pm

BUS36 wrote:sarcasticface....

when you do the 78-70 Steelers uniforms ..make sure that both shoe colors are white ( normal and TC colors)

BUS36

Wrong thread, bud. This is not sarcasticface's thread, hahahah...it's cool though

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Colts 2018 Chest Patch

Postby 1312qohelet » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:05 pm

For the upcoming 2018 season, the Indianapolis Colts will be wearing an anniversary patch on their jerseys.
Other than the addition of the patch, these uniforms are the same as my 2017 versions, located here:
Colts 2017 Uniforms
These uniforms are DAT files
Included each .rar will be a copy of the uniform with an original palette section and a copy with a modified palette section.
COLTS HOME UNIFORM with Chest Patch (Nike Elite-51 Style)
COLTS AWAY UNIFORM with Chest Patch (Nike Elite-51 Style)
COLTS COLOR RUSH UNIFORM with Chest Patch
The Colts are one of the few teams that will still be wearing the Nike Elite-51 Uniform Style (Above). Last year, I made Nike Vapor Untouchable versions as well. I also added the chest patch to those, in case anyone would like to use them.
COLTS HOME UNIFORM with Chest Patch (Nike Vapor Style)
COLTS AWAY UNIFORM with Chest Patch (Nike Vapor Style)

- Please enjoy -

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Packers 2018 Chest Patch

Postby 1312qohelet » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:18 pm

For the upcoming 2018 season, the Green Bay Packers will be wearing an anniversary patch on their jerseys.
Other than the addition of the patch, they are the same uniforms as my 2017 versions, located here:
Packers 2017 Uniforms
These uniforms are DAT files
Included each .rar will be a copy of the uniform with an original palette section and a copy with a modified palette section.
PACKERS HOME with Chest Patch
PACKERS AWAY with Chest Patch
PACKERS COLOR RUSH with Chest Patch
PACKERS THROWBACK with Chest Patch

- Please enjoy -

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:28 pm

Q great work as always..
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:35 pm

BUS36 wrote:Q great work as always..

Thank you for the compliment....always appreciated. As you may know, I will not be making anymore uniforms. I just don't have the time to commit to modding anymore.
However, I dug up an old project that I tossed aside a while back - and I decided that I'm going to finish it. I won't say what it is, though. I know that's hella cheesy, but I want it to be a surprise for the site.

It's nothing spectacular, but I hope everyone likes it

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:40 pm

as you know the work you do is greatly appreciated. hope this doesn't mean you will be leaving the site? I may be in somewhat the same ..I just finished training for WORK AT HOME. this is to get a job during tech support,call center or sales. so my roster days may be limited.
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

Col. Trautman
MVP

Postby Col. Trautman » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:38 am

Again thank you Q for your great uniforms, I hope to still see you here on occasion! If you ever decide to do anything else on a limited basis sort of a no commitment relaxing type of thing on the side, could that work out for you? Yea I know I am selfish I don't like changes.... even as an adult myself.

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:33 am

BUS36 wrote:as you know the work you do is greatly appreciated. hope this doesn't mean you will be leaving the site? I may be in somewhat the same ..I just finished training for WORK AT HOME. this is to get a job during tech support,call center or sales. so my roster days may be limited.

Oh, I'll still be hangin' around.
Good luck with your new job. I hope you enjoy it
Col. Trautman wrote:Again thank you Q for your great uniforms, I hope to still see you here on occasion! If you ever decide to do anything else on a limited basis sort of a no commitment relaxing type of thing on the side, could that work out for you? Yea I know I am selfish I don't like changes.... even as an adult myself.

Thanks, Col. T. I appreciate the kind words.
Yeah, you'll see me around....for sure.

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Gotham City Rogues

Postby 1312qohelet » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:26 am

Alright, this is corny as hell, so please accept my apologies ahead of time.

A couple of weeks ago, I stumbled across a conversation thread, where BUS36, sarcasticface and RevanFan were discussing sarcasticface's creation of the Pittsburgh Steelers "Batman Uniforms". Within a day or two, sarcastic posted his "Batman uniforms" with screenshots....fine job he did, by the way.
However, after peeping his pics, I thought to myself - "What the hell is this? These uniforms aren't from the movie" - I soon figured out that they were, in fact retro Steelers uni's that were nicknamed "The Batman" and definitely NOT from the film 'The Dark Knight Rises' - you know, the one with Christian Bale, Tom Hardy, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, and very special cameos by a few Pittsburgh Steelers players; most notably, Hines Ward. Remember? The scene where Bane blows up the stadium and Hines Ward runs for a TD, barely escaping with his life. Campy Greatness!

Yes I know, though I've built a crap-ton of NFL Uniforms, my knowledge on the history there of, is seriously lacking. Well, except for the Dallas Cowboys; I know every single uniform that ever saw the field, from 1960 to present-day....and I have RevanFan to thank for that - hahaha

But, I digest.
I was reminded of a uniform that I started over a year ago, maybe longer. I can't even remember why I started, but I never finished. Yup, you guessed it:
- THE GOTHAM CITY ROGUES -
This uniform is a DAT File
Contents of .rar download:
One copy with an Original Palette Section
One copy with a Modified Palette Section
GOTHAM CITY ROGUES
Installation Notes:
It's entirely up you to as to which ID# you place for this uniform, but there might be a couple of DB_TEMPLATES alterations needed to get the most out of this uniform.
- First things first - Open your DB_TEMPLATES.dat into DAT FILE REPLACER > Leave ZERO-BASED ARRAYS UNCHECKED > Extract File #12 to a convenient location > Open your File #12 into MADDEN DB EDITOR. If you've never used this utility, it is included in the MadMod-X set.
#1) Shoulder Numbers size and placement -
A) Once File #12 is loaded, open the UNIF table. It's the very bottom of the list.
B) Locate the UFID > This is the ID# that you used, or plan to use when you install the uniform into UNIFORMS.dat > The DB EDITOR reads UFID's as if ZERO-BASED ARRAYS CHECKED
C) Find the UNUM tag, top far right > Right-Click on your UFID's UNUM > Change the value number to 0
#2) Helmet Number Placement -
A) Keeping the #12-DB file open, go to the UHNB tag, just to the left of the UFID > Change the value to 3 or 4 - both do the same thing.
B) Go to UHNF, to the right of UFID > Change the value to 0
C) Save file > Use DFR to install into DB_TEMPLATES.dat #12 - ZERO-BASED ARRAYS UNCHECKED
Obviously, if your particular UFID already has those same values set, then forget about it.

- Good to go - Please enjoy -

Return to “Graphics”