Q's Uniforms

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Re: Q's Uniforms

Postby KeepinItTeal » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:45 pm

1312qohelet wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
KeepinItTeal wrote:
The Bungals, they always do everything backwards.

So, one week away now from the new Jaguars uniform reveal, Q you will be taking the day off from work and/or school to make those new unis within an hour of the reveal, right? ;) :lol:

I can't speak for Q, but I do know he is planning to make them. Probably not within the hour though, haha.

RevanFan wrote:
sarcasticface wrote:Aren’t we going to get the Titans new uniforms? (Not being pushy)

He's also planning to do those.

Thanks for commenting, guys!

I am currently working on the Titans updates. I am making decent progress, however I can't give an ETA, at this time.

KIT - as soon as I have the Titans' uniforms done, I plan on getting straight to work on the Jaguars. I apologize that I can't give a date of completion, but I can promise that I will do my best....hope you like them!

No worries at all, I was totally joking about the timing of getting them done. I'm sure with your track record they will be awesome!!

Sponsor

Sponsor

madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame

Postby madden07eurocat » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:42 pm

RevanFan wrote:
madden07eurocat wrote:Hey Q......I'm trying to make a tutorial video using your guide on how to replace the uniforms and was curious why only one version of the uniforms, speaking for the ProBowl unis, is available in game. Does the UNIF table need to be edited in the DB_TEMPLATES.dat for the other versions to be accessible in-game? If so, is there a reason that you didn't make this available? Just don't want to sound like an idiot when I try to explain it in my video.

There only is one version of the Pro Bowl uniforms. AFC will always wear red and NFC will always wear blue.

Curious if I'm doing something wrong, but I just got as far as the Probowl and noticed that the AFC players are wearing the NFC jersey and vice-versa. Names and helmets are correct for the NFC/AFC but it's just the uniforms that are backward. Would I need to reverse the order of the uniforms in the dat file?
Don't sweat the petty things, and yet don't pet the sweaty things! ;)

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:59 pm

madden07eurocat wrote:Curious if I'm doing something wrong, but I just got as far as the Probowl and noticed that the AFC players are wearing the NFC jersey and vice-versa. Names and helmets are correct for the NFC/AFC but it's just the uniforms that are backward. Would I need to reverse the order of the uniforms in the dat file?

It's possible that you swapped the installation.
Here is a snip of the complete Pro Bowl uniform installation:
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (3.69 KiB) Viewed 1894 times

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:50 pm

madden07eurocat wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
madden07eurocat wrote:Hey Q......I'm trying to make a tutorial video using your guide on how to replace the uniforms and was curious why only one version of the uniforms, speaking for the ProBowl unis, is available in game. Does the UNIF table need to be edited in the DB_TEMPLATES.dat for the other versions to be accessible in-game? If so, is there a reason that you didn't make this available? Just don't want to sound like an idiot when I try to explain it in my video.

There only is one version of the Pro Bowl uniforms. AFC will always wear red and NFC will always wear blue.

Curious if I'm doing something wrong, but I just got as far as the Probowl and noticed that the AFC players are wearing the NFC jersey and vice-versa. Names and helmets are correct for the NFC/AFC but it's just the uniforms that are backward. Would I need to reverse the order of the uniforms in the dat file?

You're using the latest FF Mod files, right? The Pro Bowl uniforms were already included and installed.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame

Postby madden07eurocat » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:02 pm

RevanFan wrote:
madden07eurocat wrote:
RevanFan wrote:There only is one version of the Pro Bowl uniforms. AFC will always wear red and NFC will always wear blue.

You're using the latest FF Mod files, right? The Pro Bowl uniforms were already included and installed.

I know, I didn't change anything that I'm aware of. My uniform video was was based in a test franchise file so it shouldn't have affected this one.
Don't sweat the petty things, and yet don't pet the sweaty things! ;)

sarcasticface
Hall of Fame

Postby sarcasticface » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:08 pm

Update for the Dolphins: They got a new, darker orange and removed all marine blue except on their logo. They have no marine blue outline on any part of any of their uniforms. Just letting you know. Link to source: http://news.sportslogos.net/2018/04/19/ ... w-uniform/

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:39 pm

sarcasticface wrote:Update for the Dolphins: They got a new, darker orange and removed all marine blue except on their logo. They have no marine blue outline on any part of any of their uniforms. Just letting you know. Link to source: http://news.sportslogos.net/2018/04/19/ ... w-uniform/

I am aware.
Thanks for the information, though...it's appreciated

sarcasticface
Hall of Fame

Postby sarcasticface » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:36 pm

1312qohelet wrote:
sarcasticface wrote:Update for the Dolphins: They got a new, darker orange and removed all marine blue except on their logo. They have no marine blue outline on any part of any of their uniforms. Just letting you know. Link to source: http://news.sportslogos.net/2018/04/19/ ... w-uniform/

I am aware.

Here's the website where you can get the color, if needed: http://miamidolphinsuniform.com/

cyclone2426
All-Pro

Postby cyclone2426 » Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:01 pm

sarcasticface wrote:
1312qohelet wrote:

I am aware.

Here's the website where you can get the color, if needed: http://miamidolphinsuniform.com/

Pretty sure its 1655,the new one

sarcasticface
Hall of Fame

Postby sarcasticface » Sat Apr 21, 2018 11:43 am

cyclone2426 wrote:
sarcasticface wrote:
1312qohelet wrote:I am aware.

Pretty sure its 1655,the new one

not sure what you mean...

Return to “Graphics”