Q's GLOVES - UPDATED 3.12.16

RevanFan
Legend

Re: Q's NEW DAT GLOVES (UPDATE - 2.24.2016)

Postby RevanFan » Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:58 am

1312qohelet wrote:
RevanFan wrote:Are these gloves included in your updates from this post?

I am stickying this thread.

Yes, they are. My newest gloves are found right here, with each of the equipment files from my other thread. I did my best to label the downloads accordingly......if you have any questions about which is which, or if you'd like to see another combination, just ask. Pm is cool if you'd rather not post here, or there.

Thanks for acknowledging my work RevanFan

Are you working on any updates for the near future? Feel free to answer in PM. If you are, I'd like all of your equipment in one package with installation instructions when that new update comes.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Re: Q's NEW DAT GLOVES (UPDATE - 2.24.2016)

Sponsor

Sponsor

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Re: Q's GLOVES NEW UPDATE 3.12.2016

Postby 1312qohelet » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:29 pm

Hey, folks. I made another glove set in DAT form. Image, details and download are located on posts 5 and 6. I hope you like them

NOTE:
If anyone would like a different combination of my gloves, e.g. you want Under Armour from Pack #1 with Nike from pack #3, along with the Cutters from Pack #2.
Send me a PM, I can probably make a custom file with the gloves you want

Littleware
Banned

Postby Littleware » Thu May 26, 2016 11:15 pm

1312qohelet wrote:Hey, folks. I made another glove set in DAT form. Image, details and download are located on posts 5 and 6. I hope you like them

NOTE:
If anyone would like a different combination of my gloves, e.g. you want Under Armour from Pack #1 with Nike from pack #3, along with the Cutters from Pack #2.

Since the "Normal" hand isn't being used as much, can you convert the "Normal" hand to "Taped Fingers"?

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Fri May 27, 2016 3:09 am

Littleware wrote:
1312qohelet wrote:Hey, folks. I made another glove set in DAT form. Image, details and download are located on posts 5 and 6. I hope you like them

NOTE:

Since the "Normal" hand isn't being used as much, can you convert the "Normal" hand to "Taped Fingers"?

Maybe...check your in-box

THEWINNER000
Rookie

Postby THEWINNER000 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:38 am

your mods don't work at all followed the install instructions they don't work at all retarded :?:

mee
Hall of Fame

Postby mee » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:09 am

THEWINNER000 wrote:your mods don't work at all followed the install instructions they don't work at all retarded :?:

They work.
Are your players on HIGH detail?
So the Giants traded Beckham....

Eros
All-Pro

Postby Eros » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:08 pm

THEWINNER000 wrote:your mods don't work at all followed the install instructions they don't work at all retarded :?:

Retarded ?? :| They definitely work. Set players on high detail as mee said and also don't forget to run the Dat File Replacer always as administrator...

pagjame
All-Pro

Postby pagjame » Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:11 pm

Hey not sure if this was known but I am using the glove package #1 and the team color under armour gloves for the Eagles come in Dolphins colors. Just wanted to put it out there in case it wasn't known. But thanks for everything guys. You make this better than any madden to date!!!

Oh and where do I make the player detail high? Or change it?

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:48 pm

pagjame wrote:Hey not sure if this was known but I am using the glove package #1 and the team color under armour gloves for the Eagles come in Dolphins colors. Just wanted to put it out there in case it wasn't known. But thanks for everything guys. You make this better than any madden to date!!!

Oh and where do I make the player detail high? Or change it?

Thanks for the compliment.
Check your in-box for information

Oh and to edit resolution settings:
On the main menu screen, bottom right-hand corner, click "MENU" - "SYSTEM SETTINGS". In the SYSTEM SETTINGS screen, up top, are three options - "AUDIO" "VIDEO" and "DETAIL" select "DETAIL". In that screen, you are able to adjust player detail along with other graphics details

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:30 am

Hmm....they seem to work very well for most of the folks who install them properly.
Perhaps you have a learning disability and are having trouble reading and comprehending, as well as following step-by-step instructions.

One thing that is not in my instructions, but has been covered many times, in several locations on this forum, is the fact that not everyone has a PLADATA.dat in their My Documents - MADDEN NFL 08 folder. And they try to edit the PLADATA.dat that is located in Local Disk(C): - Program Files(x86) - EA Sports - MADDEN NFL 08 - data0.
The PLADATA.dat that resides in that "data0" folder CAN NOT BE EDITED.

Since your user name just joined a few days ago, one could guess that you are new here. If that is a fact, then it's not your fault you didn't know any of that. But, there are more polite ways of asking for help and you should know that whether you joined ten minutes ago, or ten years ago.

You must copy this PLADATA.dat file from the "data0" folder and paste it into your Documents - MADDEN NFL 08 folder, or which ever folder you have your Madden NFL 08pc and the FF/FI XV mod installed.

Upon completing this, open your newly copied PLADATA.dat in DFR and follow instructions.

If you already know this and have done this, yet are still hanging up....follow Eros' and mee's suggestions.

If then, you still can't get it done, come back and ask. Be specific, go through your steps, one by one. Which version of DFR are you using? Which equipment files would you like to install? Have you tried running DFR as administrator? Have you tried running DFR in any compatibility modes?
PLADATA.dat files 18, 19, 20, and 21 MUST BE REPLACED WITH THE SAME FILE. Are you remembering to save after making changes in DFR?

I am more than happy to help, so are many members here who have a heck of a lot more knowledge than myself. But, when you say "It doesn't work, It's retarded". We don't know how, or where to start assisting you.
So, try to be specific as you can when describing your problem and I will try my best to get you pointed in the right direction. If I am unable to do so, I will help find someone who can.
I won't leave you hanging.

Return to “Graphics”