Q's EQUIPMENT - UPDATE 02.20.16

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:04 am

- UPDATE 11/15/2017 -
Thanks to trey31, we have some new helmets installed into Q's Equipment File.
trey31's HD Helmets + Q's Equipment

* UPDATE - 2.20.2016 - Q's EQUIPMENT VERSION 2 - 3rd POST *
Hello, again. I have gone about as far as I can go without texmod. This is most likely my final equipment set but, thanks to mee's TMDL files, it may very well be my best! It's my favorite, anyway. Alot remains the same, a few new items, and a couple rearrangements. Screenshots, a list of what is included, DOWNLOAD and REVISED INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS are located on the 3rd POST. Please scroll down, check it out, and I hope you folks enjoy it.
*Note to those who are wondering:
I do plan on creating more name-brand gloves and posting them on my other thread. I have a long "to do" list, so we will see if I have the skills to make them happen......

- UNDERSHIRTS EQUIPMENT SET - 2.12.2016 -
Screenshots and DOWNLOAD located on 2nd POST

*DAT EQUIPMENT VERSION 1.2 and 1.3* Download Below
Hey, Y'all. I've been working on an equipment mod in DAT form. I have made alot of really cool updates, but kinda hit a snag, so I'll release what I"ve completed so far. I'll post pics of everything included. This is pretty much complete, except one thing. In creating these I seem to have lost the tc sleeve, but I'll get it back. I am not done, so consider this a work in progress. Big props and much appreciation goes to mee!! He was/is very helpful and has mad skills. I bugged him for 3 days to give me his knowledge on this project. I've include his gloves from his DAT equipment pack. OKAY, I apologize for rambling....hope you guys like it

EDIT: Tattoos will show through the white and most colors of sleeves

EDIT #2: The team color LONG SLEEVES and HALF SLEEVES remain, same as default. When I said "I seem to have lost the TC SLEEVE", I meant the team color of the modified sleeve is not visible in-game for versions 1.2 and 1.3.

NOTE: The team color short sleeve is available in the undershirt update.

Version 1.2: I altered the small sleeves in the tattoo slots(band1=white_band2=black). They are slightly smaller but more even around the back of the arm. I also noticed that I had unwittingly removed the NFL shield and U.S. flag from the back of the helmets, so I replaced those. All else remains, nothing new..yet
Q's_v1.2_Equipment.DAT
(2.08 MiB) Downloaded 287 times

Version 1.3: Changed the QB wrist, the fake writing on it was kind of bugging me. Still has fake writing, but different. Fixed the screwed up elbow pads, however, now the "wt/bk tc pads" no longer have a team color stripe. Once again, nothing new, just cleaned up my sloppy work. Hope you guys like it.
Q's_Gear_v1.3.DAT
(2.08 MiB) Downloaded 367 times

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR VERSIONS 1.2, 1.3, AND THE UNDERSHIRTS SET:
1) Open PLADATA.dat in DAT FILE REPLACER, leave "ZER-BASED ARRAYS" un-checked
2) Replace files 18, 19, 20, and 21 with selecteed equipment file
3) Click "Save Current Dat"

NOTE:
These are mee's custom gloves, which are included in the above files
mee's_Custom_Gloves.png
mee's_Custom_Gloves.png (352.64 KiB) Viewed 5362 times

NOTE:
If you would like to check out some custom gloves that I have created in DAT form, they can be found on my other thread, located here: http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=18144
** I posted my latest set of name-brand gloves on 3.12.2016
Shoot over and have a look....hope you like them

Sponsor

Sponsor

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

DAT UNDERSHIRTS SET

Postby 1312qohelet » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:06 am

UNDERSHIRTS - UPDATED - 2.12.2016

In-game screenshots
Q's_Undershirts.png
Q's_Undershirts.png (622.91 KiB) Viewed 5325 times

Due to funky palette sharing and the limited number of selection slots on the equipment screen, a couple things had to go and a couple others are in unusual spots. For example, to get things lined up properly I placed the "WT/BK/TC SINGLE WRIST" into the "DOUBLE WRIST" slots. Which means the "WT/BK DOUBLE WRIST" will be located in the "SINGLE WRIST" slots. I was able to create a white forearm band just below the elbow, for players like Aaron Rodgers and Tony Romo. It is located in the "RUBBER PAD" slot. And only one color (white or black) of compression sleeve could be created in the "TURF TAPE" slot. So I made both available downloads. I hope you guys enjoy these

Q's_Undershirts_With_White_Compression_Sleeve.DAT
(2.09 MiB) Downloaded 217 times

Q's_Undershirts_With_Black_Compression_Sleeve.DAT
(2.09 MiB) Downloaded 192 times

NOTE:
Installation instructions are located on the 1st POST

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Q's EQUIPMENT(update02.20.2016)

Postby 1312qohelet » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:09 am

* Q's EQUIPMENT VERSION 2 - UPDATED - 2.20.2016 *
Q's_Equipment_Version_2.png
Q's_Equipment_Version_2.png (536.39 KiB) Viewed 5126 times

Set List
TATTOOS
BAND 1 - Small white sleeve
BAND 3 - Small black sleeve

NOTE:
Regular tattoos will show through most colors of sleeves

ELBOWS
TURF TAPE - Black compression sleeve/top half of black full sleeve
RUBBER PAD - White compression sleeve/top half of white full sleeve
- It would seem logical to keep the Turf Tape white and the Rubber Pad black. I switched them for aesthetic reasons. The Rubber pad shares a bit map and palette with the QB Wrist, with the Rubber Pad occupying the top half and the QB Wrist the lower. When I put the black sleeve in that slot and made it large enough to connect with the black double wrist (lower half of black full sleeve), a visible black strip would appear across the top of the QB Wrist in-game. Likewise, a white strip appears across the bottom of the black sleeve.
BK PAD - Black forearm band
WT PAD - White forearm band
BK TC PAD - White forearm band - This particular image may be edited in MUER with Palette #11.bmp and DEX with Palette 1
WT TC PAD - White forearm band - Can be edited similar to BK TC Pad. Palette #12.bmp controls this image in MUER, Palette 2 in DEX
BK WRIST - Black short sleeve, extends to just above the elbow
WT WRIST - White short sleeve
TC WRIST - Team color short sleeve - This can also be altered in individual uniforms with MUER by editing Palette #25.bmp, in DEX Palette 15

WRISTS
QB WRIST - Modified QB Wristband
WT WRIST - Black double-sized wristband/lower half to black compression sleeve
BK WRIST - White double-sized wristband/lower half to white compression sleeve
TC WRIST - Team color double-sized wristband - If one should desire to change this, it is partially controlled by the same palette as BK TC PAD, Palette #11.bmp in MUER and Palette 1 in DEX
WT DOUBLE -White single wristband
BK DOUBLE - Black single wristband
TC DOUBLE - Team color single wristband - This is also controlled by Palette #25.bmp in MUER and Palette 15 in DEX, along with TC ELBOW WRIST

File contains mee's No-Bump Pad files (4 total) along with the file for this equipment set. Each to be imported into PLADATA.dat with DFR
Q's Equipment Version 2.rar
(615.02 KiB) Downloaded 385 times

NOTE: If you would like to see this equipment file with a different set of gloves, it is available on my other thread:
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=18144#p76269 I posted my latest gloves 3.12.2016

INSTALLATION:
1) Make a backup of your current PLADATA.dat, so you are able to switch back.
2) Open PLADATA.dat in DAT FILE REPLACER, leave ZERO-BASED ARRAYS un-checked, and replace files 3, 4, 5, and 6 with mee's No-Bump Pad Files. THEY ARE LABELED ACCORDINGLY
3) Replace files 18, 19, 20, and 21 with Q's_Equipment_Version_2.DAT file.
4) Click SAVE CURRENT DAT

Once again, thanks to mee for making those files available. I believe Austinmario13 assisted him, in what capacity, I do not know. I just don't want to leave him out, or anyone else who may have helped, for that matter.....thanks to all the guys over on the TMDL thread.....
*ALSO* Big thanks to StingRay68 helping me understand his DEX editor much better

I probably will not be working on this specific project any more, unless new breakthroughs happen to allow further editing that isn't currently possible with these particular DATs.
I do however, plan on creating more name-brand gloves and posting them to my gloves thread. Check that from time to time for future updates.

If anyone would like to expand upon this in any way, shape, or form, be it with texmod or your own ideas, have at it. Maybe you can make it better. Probably can't do any worse than I have!! I do consider this and my previous files COMMUNITY PROPERTY, so break it down, rip it up, shred it, or burn it.....all is good.

I hope you folks enjoy it as much as I do

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Re: DAT EQUIPMENT MOD

Postby Austinmario13 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:54 am

Is there a chance you could switch the turf tape with a rubber pad? Rubber pads are still in use. You can make the white short sleeve a tattoo. I know this l because tattoos fan be bigger than you think.

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:16 am

Austinmario13 wrote:Is there a chance you could switch the turf tape with a rubber pad? Rubber pads are still in use. You can make the white short sleeve a tattoo. I know this l because tattoos fan be bigger than you think.

Yeah, I want to do that, but unfortunately it doesn't quite work. When you try to make a short sleeve from a tattoo it looks distorted. Just select tattoo band 1 with normal elbow and you will see what i mean. Tattoo band 3 for a black version. If you select "bk wrist" on an elbow with no tattoos and no dbl wrist it looks kind of like the rubber sleeve, but longer.

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:41 am

Austinmario13 wrote:Is there a chance you could switch the turf tape with a rubber pad? Rubber pads are still in use. You can make the white short sleeve a tattoo. I know this l because tattoos fan be bigger than you think.

Elbow black wrist by itself (white also available).png
Elbow black wrist by itself (white also available).png (133.9 KiB) Viewed 5888 times

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:46 am

This is the largest the game will allow a sleeve made from a tattoo. Band 1 for white, band 3 for black
The attachment scrn1.png is no longer available

But look what it does at the back of the arm
scrn1.png
scrn1.png (152.48 KiB) Viewed 5888 times
scrn2.png
scrn2.png (150.57 KiB) Viewed 5888 times

I haven't been able to fix this. The largest band tatto has a dds that is 64x32. So, to get this short sleeve, I imported a 64x32 image, but noticed the back is screwed up. Then I imported a 64x64, thinking that might fill it out, but the reult is the same. I proceeded to import a 128x128 image.....no dice, same sleeve with distorted back. So, I dunno...still trying, though. If you know something that I don't, please share. I'd like all the information I can get

hsaIV
Pro Bowl

Postby hsaIV » Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:53 am

1312qohelet wrote:

This is the largest the game will allow a sleeve made from a tattoo. Band 1 for white, band 3 for black
scrn1.png

But look what it does at the back of the arm
scrn2.png
scrn3.png

I haven't been able to fix this. The largest band tatto has a dds that is 64x32. So, to get this short sleeve, I imported a 64x32 image, but noticed the back is screwed up. Then I imported a 64x64, thinking that might fill it out, but the reult is the same. I proceeded to import a 128x128 image.....no dice, same sleeve with distorted back. So, I dunno...still trying, though. If you know something that I don't, please share. I'd like all the information I can get

Where can I get that Bears uni?

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:23 am

hsaIV wrote:Where can I get that Bears uni?

That is the Bears home uni that is included in the FF/FI XV mod

Eros
All-Pro

Postby Eros » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:42 am

You guys have done an immense job. I really love these equipments. I just hope u will be able to get back the modded tc sleeve and it will be perfect. Great job man :D :D

Return to “Graphics”