Q's EQUIPMENT - UPDATE 02.20.16

trey31
Hall of Fame

Re: trey31's HELMETS + Q's Gear

Postby trey31 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:01 am

1312qohelet wrote:Hey, folks.
As some of you probably know; fi Member, Graphics Modifier, Super Genius, and All-Around BAD-ASS, trey31 has released his amazing HELMET MOD!!!!

trey, being the generous soul, he is; gave me permission to add these Helmets to my Equipment File.

BIG THANK YOU, to trey31, for allowing installation into my Equipment file.

You're welcome! My pleasure. I hope everyone enjoys them. I think they turned out ok...

Spoiler:
Ok? Pshht. I'm a G.O.A.T. ...and I don't mean to gloat but I know what I know...

And for those of y'all who don't know what a goat is it means the greatest of all time and I consider myself one of those so thank you very much
My M08 mod work is all open-source to anyone who wants to use it in any way, no restrictions or permissions necessary.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Re: Q's EQUIPMENT - UPDATE 02.20.16

Postby Austinmario13 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:48 am

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:06 pm

Austinmario13 wrote:Hey Q look at this:
http://www.gridiron-uniforms.com/GUD/ma ... _LAC.shtml

I am already aware of this.
But, I appreciate the heads-up, anyway. I have been known to miss this things - lol

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:09 pm

trey31 wrote:You're welcome! My pleasure. I hope everyone enjoys them. I think they turned out ok...

Spoiler:
Ok? Pshht. I'm a G.O.A.T. ...and I don't mean to gloat but I know what I know...

And for those of y'all who don't know what a goat is it means the greatest of all time and I consider myself one of those so thank you very much

Yeah, I'd say they're ok...probably.

Spoiler:
Hahaha...you're a total BAD-AS! Gloat until you may gloat no more!

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:26 am

1312qohelet wrote:trey, being the generous soul, he is; gave me permission to add these Helmets to my Equipment File.
Here is the EXACT SAME PLADATA Equipment File that is Currently used in the Latest Release of CORE FILES:
Trey31's_Helmets_with_Q's_Equipment.DAT
I installed trey's helmets, myself, and tested them in-game.
They are good to go and look absolutely stunning.

INSTALLATION: - always a good idea to make backup copies of files, before making changes -
#1) Open PLADATA.dat with DFR > ZERO-BASED ARRAYS = OFF
#2) Select "Trey31's_Helmets_with_Q's_Equipment" file
#3) Place into slots #18, #19, #20, and #21. Yes, all four slots must contain the same file.
#4) SAVE - gravy

OK, I apologize upfront for being a complete n00b as far as DAT modding goes so be nice to me here. :D What program is used to open PLADATA.dat? What does it mean to have DFR > ZERO-BASE ARRAYS = OFF? Slots? What slots? I like gravy. 8-)

Thanks!

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:10 am

KeepinItTeal wrote:
1312qohelet wrote:trey, being the generous soul, he is; gave me permission to add these Helmets to my Equipment File.
Here is the EXACT SAME PLADATA Equipment File that is Currently used in the Latest Release of CORE FILES:
Trey31's_Helmets_with_Q's_Equipment.DAT
I installed trey's helmets, myself, and tested them in-game.
They are good to go and look absolutely stunning.

INSTALLATION: - always a good idea to make backup copies of files, before making changes -
#1) Open PLADATA.dat with DFR > ZERO-BASED ARRAYS = OFF
#2) Select "Trey31's_Helmets_with_Q's_Equipment" file
#3) Place into slots #18, #19, #20, and #21. Yes, all four slots must contain the same file.
#4) SAVE - gravy

OK, I apologize upfront for being a complete n00b as far as DAT modding goes so be nice to me here. :D What program is used to open PLADATA.dat? What does it mean to have DFR > ZERO-BASE ARRAYS = OFF? Slots? What slots? I like gravy. 8-)

Thanks!

Use the Dat File Replacer (DFR). ZERO-BASED Arrays = OFF means that you need to set ZERO-BASED arrays to off. That is usually the setting on DFR by default. What that does is start the file record at file #1 and not file #0. Most .dat files start with file #1. UNIFORMS.dat and UIS_LIB_STADIUMS.dat start at file #0.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:42 am

RevanFan wrote:
KeepinItTeal wrote:

Thanks!

Use the Dat File Replacer (DFR). ZERO-BASED Arrays = OFF means that you need to set ZERO-BASED arrays to off. That is usually the setting on DFR by default. What that does is start the file record at file #1 and not file #0. Most .dat files start with file #1. UNIFORMS.dat and UIS_LIB_STADIUMS.dat start at file #0.

I'm simply replying to confirm RevanFan's post.
KIT, if a visual could offer any more help:
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (396.22 KiB) Viewed 2091 times

"Checked" = On
"Un-Checked" = Off

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:44 pm

Very helpful! Thank you guys!

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:41 pm

KeepinItTeal wrote:Very helpful! Thank you guys!

You're welcome....post back, if you'd like help with anything else

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:48 am

1312qohelet wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
KeepinItTeal wrote:

Thanks!

I'm simply replying to confirm RevanFan's post.
KIT, if a visual could offer any more help:
Capture.JPG
"Checked" = On
"Un-Checked" = Off

Edit: Never mind. Got it all to work. Thanks guys! Awesome helmets trey!!!

Return to “Graphics”