Q's EQUIPMENT - UPDATE 02.20.16

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Re: trey31's HELMETS + Q's Gear

Postby 1312qohelet » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:40 pm

KeepinItTeal wrote:
Edit: Never mind. Got it all to work. Thanks guys! Awesome helmets trey!!!

Forward that a thousand times

Sponsor

Sponsor

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:25 am

1312qohelet wrote:
KeepinItTeal wrote:

I've been trying to duplicate the helmet slot #1 with the team logo rear tab into the #3 and #4 slot so all of the helmet models would have the team logo tabs. No results yet.

I have to say mee is a freakin tmdl modding ninja warrior to have figured out how to swap the revo helmet model and the taped shoe and elbow cast models like he (hee?) has.
My M08 mod work is all open-source to anyone who wants to use it in any way, no restrictions or permissions necessary.

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:06 pm

trey31 wrote:
1312qohelet wrote:
KeepinItTeal wrote:

I've been trying to duplicate the helmet slot #1 with the team logo rear tab into the #3 and #4 slot so all of the helmet models would have the team logo tabs. No results yet.

I have to say mee is a freakin tmdl modding ninja warrior to have figured out how to swap the revo helmet model and the taped shoe and elbow cast models like he (hee?) has.

For sure...mee's got them skills, son

weezii24
Rookie

Postby weezii24 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:42 am

Chargers field went dark..no more lines etc after placing this mod... how to fix this? please help me...

1312qohelet
Hall of Fame

Postby 1312qohelet » Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:26 am

weezii24 wrote:Chargers field went dark..no more lines etc after placing this mod... how to fix this? please help me...

There are many discussions on this topic that already exist.
Please use the Search function and type Black Field.

Unfortunately, I have no answers here. I've never experienced a black field with any Mod, or update files.

trey31
Hall of Fame

Postby trey31 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:58 am

1312qohelet wrote:
weezii24 wrote:Chargers field went dark..no more lines etc after placing this mod... how to fix this? please help me...

There are many discussions on this topic that already exist.
Please use the Search function and type Black Field.

Unfortunately, I have no answers here. I've never experienced a black field with any Mod, or update files.

RevanFan explained in another thread

RevanFan wrote:I will comment that Levi's Stadium was having crashes in the latest FF Mod version due to an issue with full field textures that cropped up for seemingly no reason. I just tested minutes ago, using Trey's helmets, Q's equipment, and a modified STAD table, and there were no crashes on Levi's Stadium. So my suggestion is to do what works until the new mod update is out, and when that time comes, test again and see if it works fine.
My M08 mod work is all open-source to anyone who wants to use it in any way, no restrictions or permissions necessary.

netslip
Rookie

Postby netslip » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:21 am

1312qohelet wrote:Hey, folks.
As some of you probably know; fi Member, Graphics Modifier, Super Genius, and All-Around BAD-ASS, trey31 has released his amazing HELMET MOD!!!!

trey, being the generous soul, he is; gave me permission to add these Helmets to my Equipment File.
Here is the EXACT SAME PLADATA Equipment File that is Currently used in the Latest Release of CORE FILES:
Trey31's_Helmets_with_Q's_Equipment.DAT
I installed trey's helmets, myself, and tested them in-game.
They are good to go and look absolutely stunning.

INSTALLATION: - always a good idea to make backup copies of files, before making changes -
#1) Open PLADATA.dat with DFR > ZERO-BASED ARRAYS = OFF
#2) Select "Trey31's_Helmets_with_Q's_Equipment" file
#3) Place into slots #18, #19, #20, and #21. Yes, all four slots must contain the same file.
#4) SAVE - gravy

CONDITIONS of USE:
The helmets contained within this equipment file remain the property of their creator, trey31.
This file is intended for personal use, only, and is not to be redistributed, nor included in any Mod Package, without the consent of trey31.
trey31 may be contacted via Personal Message, or by posting on this thread, here:
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=86&t=20313#p108153

BIG THANK YOU, to trey31, for allowing installation into my Equipment file.

I've installed these but the equipments don't match the ones I use (especially the gloves), how can I add these helmet models with the gloves I use (pack 2 I believe, with the nike linemen gloves)?

Return to “Graphics”