Custom Chiefs Unis-updated Fieldart 10-25-18

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Re: Custom Chiefs Unis-getting back in the game

Postby elguapo » Sat May 09, 2015 11:46 pm

Hey LOBBS, I noticed you are using the first version of the Nike templates. I had put out a second version that thumstyx used for the FF uniforms and he modified them.

I'm working on another Nike set that will incorporate the changes he made and a few other things. NICK had sent his version of his modified Nike templates and I will make all that available by next weekend. I'll start a new thread with the Nike versions and if you have your own modifications that you want to share I'll inlcude them too.

Sponsor

Sponsor

LOBBS
All-Pro

Postby LOBBS » Sun May 10, 2015 12:46 am

elguapo wrote:Hey LOBBS, I noticed you are using the first version of the Nike templates. I had put out a second version that thumstyx used for the FF uniforms and he modified them.

I'm working on another Nike set that will incorporate the changes he made and a few other things. NICK had sent his version of his modified Nike templates and I will make all that available by next weekend. I'll start a new thread with the Nike versions and if you have your own modifications that you want to share I'll inlcude them too.

Sounds great. I'll keep an eye out for them.

MaddenMC
Rookie

Postby MaddenMC » Sun May 10, 2015 3:15 am

LOBBS wrote:Here's the full set of redesigned Chiefs unis. I tweaked all of el guapo's textures for the jersey and pants in some way and made new bumps to go with them. The big changes started with deleting the "holes" for the mesh areas. They were entirely too large and visible in my opinion. Next, I played around with transparency and contrast to try and get a more realistic range from the lightest point in the image to the darkest. Finally, bump maps are a big deal that get overlooked a lot. Without remaking those as well you'll end up with ghost textures and lines in your new unis.

Download? :)

Milticket
Veteran

Postby Milticket » Sun May 10, 2015 3:38 pm

Wow these look awesome! Nice job

LOBBS
All-Pro

Re: Custom Chiefs Unis-updated to V3 templates

Postby LOBBS » Mon May 18, 2015 9:13 am

Updated my Chiefs unis to the latest V3 templates. The fade out stripes make their return to the pants now that I've gotten around the warping that I was getting before. I'm calling these done.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Tue May 19, 2015 8:34 pm

Nice Job!

I like the shoes and the "fade" on the side pants. If you ever have them in DAT and would like to share them I can add a link to them in the "Nike v3 Templates" thread.

LOBBS
All-Pro

Postby LOBBS » Tue May 19, 2015 10:19 pm

elguapo wrote:Nice Job!

I like the shoes and the "fade" on the side pants. If you ever have them in DAT and would like to share them I can add a link to them in the "Nike v3 Templates" thread.

I've been meaning to upload the .DATs just been insanely busy. The only Texmod in my unis are the shoes and gloves.

https://www.mediafire.com/?m5jb7zq0yck998m

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Postby Austinmario13 » Wed May 20, 2015 8:09 am

I'm not sure if you realize, but the sleeve texture isn't white, it's grey.

LOBBS
All-Pro

Postby LOBBS » Wed May 20, 2015 10:03 am

Austinmario13 wrote:I'm not sure if you realize, but the sleeve texture isn't white, it's grey.

Huh? Where is it grey? In the copies I posted? Because they're white in my personal DAT.

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Postby Austinmario13 » Wed May 20, 2015 6:14 pm

LOBBS wrote:
Austinmario13 wrote:I'm not sure if you realize, but the sleeve texture isn't white, it's grey.

Huh? Where is it grey? In the copies I posted? Because they're white in my personal DAT.

I'm talking about elquapo's. I posted in the wrong topic.

Return to “Graphics”