pick6's TrueTurf v5.1 (hi-quality field texture & template)

mee
Hall of Fame

Re: pick6's TrueTurf v5 (hi-quality field texture & template)

Postby mee » Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:28 pm

KBX13 wrote:(This is not ideal because I have been launching the game from Calhoupe's Madden scripts and can't use both at the same time)

Launch it through texmod then after ALT-TAB out and run the scripts.
So the Giants traded Beckham....

Sponsor

Sponsor

GoChiefs
Rookie

Postby GoChiefs » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:18 am

Hey man, mod looks cool. I got the grass field to work, but for some reason when I go into a stadium with grassy turd or articial turf, it just shows me the default Madden garbage?

Any idea what the issue could be? I've got both of your .tpf files loaded in Texmod, along with an equipment .tpf....I don't think that would cause a conflict, though, right?

I'm using the FFXV mod, too.

Eros
All-Pro

Postby Eros » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:24 am

GoChiefs wrote:Hey man, mod looks cool. I got the grass field to work, but for some reason when I go into a stadium with grassy turd or articial turf, it just shows me the default Madden garbage?

Any idea what the issue could be? I've got both of your .tpf files loaded in Texmod, along with an equipment .tpf....I don't think that would cause a conflict, though, right?

Well u may have the same problem as me. Different memory address that's why the turf don't work try the turf that i attached. Pick6 change it for me time ago the only bad new is that is version 3. If this still doesn't work u need to edit manually with texmod and find your memory address.
Attachments
Turf Eros.rar
(3.84 MiB) Downloaded 133 times

GoChiefs
Rookie

Postby GoChiefs » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:41 am

Eros wrote:
GoChiefs wrote:Hey man, mod looks cool. I got the grass field to work, but for some reason when I go into a stadium with grassy turd or articial turf, it just shows me the default Madden garbage?

Well u may have the same problem as me. Different memory address that's why the turf don't work try the turf that i attached. Pick6 change it for me time ago the only bad new is that is version 3. If this still doesn't work u need to edit manually with texmod and find your memory address.

Thanks bud. I actually figured it out myself awhile back. Any advantages to your file, though? I've been looking for a simple way to replace the snow/mud field textures so those are hi-res, too.

Eros
All-Pro

Postby Eros » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:28 am

GoChiefs wrote:
Eros wrote:

Thanks bud. I actually figured it out myself awhile back. Any advantages to your file, though? I've been looking for a simple way to replace the snow/mud field textures so those are hi-res, too.

No dude im sorry its just like the other turfs but only with different memory address. Its been quite some time that i have tried to edit with texmod i even wanted to try to put my memory address to V5 but i have forgotten a lot of steps so i haven't put anything else on it.

ThePurplePeopleEater
MVP

Postby ThePurplePeopleEater » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:36 pm

When you say "the start of the TexMod tutorial", do you mean logging mode or running someone else's? Because if you're talking about running someone else's, I don't know how to convert a png into a tpf. Can I get some help?

pick6
Hall of Fame

Postby pick6 » Wed May 25, 2016 7:07 am

Download links in the first post have now been fixed. (Also added section 3.4 about FieldBuilder.)
For info on my current status, see HERE

pick6
Hall of Fame

Postby pick6 » Sat May 28, 2016 7:11 pm

Released v5.1, which is a minor update for NFL template only, that fixes the light tarp so that both halves match up correctly, and also has endzone diagonal lines.

Also added section 1.8.5 (turf not working) and 1.14 (endzone gap).

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Re: pick6's TrueTurf v5.1 (hi-quality field texture & template)

Postby KeepinItTeal » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:36 am

Sorry if I somehow have missed this, but is there a download that contains a png file of the turf template? In the download files available in the OP I'm only finding png files for the grass turf and not the artificial turf. Thanks and sorry if it is staring me in the face and I'm just missing it!

pick6
Hall of Fame

Re: pick6's TrueTurf v5.1 (hi-quality field texture & template)

Postby pick6 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:08 pm

KeepinItTeal wrote:Sorry if I somehow have missed this, but is there a download that contains a png file of the turf template? In the download files available in the OP I'm only finding png files for the grass turf and not the artificial turf.

Not totally sure what you're looking for here, so to be clear, Madden uses what it calls "grass" and "grassy turf" for all default teams. It also offers a third choice for CustomArt teams, which it calls "artificial turf" which looks like dark green carpet and is just hideous! (I think that's supposed to represent the early artificial turfs like AstroTurf that are no longer used in the NFL.)

Anyway, my "grassy turf" is just called "turf" and is the very bottom layer in all the templates. There is also a sample tpf included that has the turf field.

If your turf isn't showing in-game, try Q 1.8.5

Return to “Graphics”