pick6's TrueTurf v5.1 (hi-quality field texture & template)

snowballpudi
Veteran

Re: pick6's TrueTurf v5 (hi-quality field texture & template)

Postby snowballpudi » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:16 pm

I don't know. I'm a true rookie at mods, texmods. I have mad mod 15,and the fields look corrected and nice. Does this mean I don't need the true turf mods now?

But. I do see a problem, but don't know how to fix. In the Viking stadium, the midfield team logo is the cardinals. How can I correct this?

Sponsor

Sponsor

Milticket
Veteran

Postby Milticket » Tue May 05, 2015 11:28 am

Hello,

I am having a issue with the field turf generics field by pick6's. I use the generics fields and load them in texmod and then the game boots up. The grass fields show up in the game and works, but when I load the turf file it does not change anything.
I am using 2.0 football freaks mod and have a new gaming rig with a Nvidia 970 card. I tried doing the logging method but the game crashes when I try and start the game. I'm new to mod ding so any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Postby Austinmario13 » Tue May 05, 2015 6:05 pm

Milticket wrote:Hello,

I am having a issue with the field turf generics field by pick6's. I use the generics fields and load them in texmod and then the game boots up. The grass fields show up in the game and works, but when I load the turf file it does not change anything.
I am using 2.0 football freaks mod and have a new gaming rig with a Nvidia 970 card. I tried doing the logging method but the game crashes when I try and start the game. I'm new to mod ding so any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

It's because the FFXV mod changed the field address.

Do you know how to capture textures with texmod?

mee
Hall of Fame

Postby mee » Tue May 05, 2015 7:04 pm

Milticket wrote:I am using 2.0 football freaks mod and have a new gaming rig with a Nvidia 970 card. I tried doing the logging method but the game crashes when I try and start the game. I'm new to mod ding so any help would be appreciated.
Thank you!

Instead of starting a game go to preview
So the Giants traded Beckham....

Milticket
Veteran

Postby Milticket » Tue May 05, 2015 8:37 pm

Austinmario13 wrote:
Milticket wrote:Hello,

Thank you!

It's because the FFXV mod changed the field address.

Do you know how to capture textures with texmod?

I don't at this time, but looking into it now and hopefully I will figure it out. Any tips or point of direction to start? I need this turf! Lol :D I'm a huge field guy and can't believe I've been wasting my time on the new maddens, were there fields look pathetic compared to these honestly. I'm amazed by this site and wish I would have found it sooner. I appreciate your reply!

Milticket
Veteran

Postby Milticket » Tue May 05, 2015 8:38 pm

mee wrote:
Milticket wrote:I am using 2.0 football freaks mod and have a new gaming rig with a Nvidia 970 card. I tried doing the logging method but the game crashes when I try and start the game. I'm new to mod ding so any help would be appreciated.
Thank you!

Instead of starting a game go to preview

When you say preview does that mean stadium preview inside the game?

Thank you!

mee
Hall of Fame

Postby mee » Tue May 05, 2015 9:08 pm

Milticket wrote:When you say preview does that mean stadium preview inside the game?

Thank you!

Choose the team you wish to apply TrueTurf to and instead of going to the control/playbook/uniform select screen press on stadium and then preview.
Gee if pick6 was here he would have nailed it in one post....
So the Giants traded Beckham....

Milticket
Veteran

Postby Milticket » Tue May 05, 2015 9:14 pm

mee wrote:
Milticket wrote:When you say preview does that mean stadium preview inside the game?

Thank you!

Choose the team you wish to apply TrueTurf to and instead of going to the control/playbook/uniform select screen press on stadium and then preview.

Pick6 seems like a genius to me! Lol Ok I did that and see what your saying, Lets say I'm using Seattle, is there going to be a just a picture of a field with no logos on it that I need to save? Or am I going to see a Seattle field with logos & endzones all done up?

Milticket
Veteran

Postby Milticket » Tue May 05, 2015 9:27 pm

Milticket wrote:
mee wrote:

Thank you!

Pick6 seems like a genius to me! Lol Ok I did that and see what your saying, Lets say I'm using Seattle, is there going to be a just a picture of a field with no logos on it that I need to save? Or am I going to see a Seattle field with logos & endzones all done up?

Ok I hit enter when I get to the generic looking turf field during scrolling. Back out and close texmode, but I can't find the out folder to find the image.

Milticket
Veteran

Postby Milticket » Tue May 05, 2015 9:37 pm

mee wrote:

Thank you!

Never mind I found Pick6 zip file on Page 13. Truly amazing!( slow clap for Pick6). Thanks for trying to help!

Return to “Graphics”