"The instruction at 0x004229BD referenced memory at 0x01A801B9. The memory could not be read."
What I know so far:
- I've got this error on 3 different occasions over the last week.
- I've had it with and without Calhoupe's scripts running, so it's not that.
- It's not any memory address referenced by the .tpf's I use, and in fact the memory address is actually way lower than any address used by TexMod, so I don't think it's caused by that. (I must try one time without TexMod to make absolutely sure tho.)
- I've only ever got this message while I'm on defense (although 3 different scenarios, different ends of the field, and on defense on each of the 2 teams. I have no idea if it could be roster-related as someone else did that for me, but my feeling is it's not.
- I do have fan/cooling issues at the moment playing Madden so I think it may be more likely graphics-card-related tbh.
I did google of course and got various things about updating graphics drivers, running memtest, and performing sfc and disk-checker. But after doing those tests a few days ago, I got the 3rd error today (above). I also have an issue with windows update running a lot in the background while I'm playing Madden, which causes some slowdown in-game and high fan usage. I know my pc needs a good clean-out of dust so that'll be the next thing I do. I'm on Windows 10 btw.
Just wondering if anyone has seen this message before?