Shoulder numbers gurus!!! Please help! No Tuni table in roster.

jmy177
Pro Bowl

Postby jmy177 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:43 pm

Ok!! I requested updated uniforms for Heisman 14 in 2017....i was told to stop begging and do it myself!! After 2 years of learning i have.....but now...i have a problem i can't get by. I need to move the numbers on the shoulders for a few uniforms but the Tuni table in the Roster is non existent!! What to do now? Get another roster? I have updated stadiums, uniforms and players on this roster and my best chance to release it before the season is to stay the course!! Any advice??

Sponsor

Sponsor

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Re: Shoulder numbers gurus!!! Please help! No Tuni table in roster.

Postby elguapo » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:53 pm

You have teams that are considered "created team" and those teams do not have TUNI assignments.

You would have to turn this teams as current, europe, old time to be able to adjust the shoulder numbers.

Have you considered the NCAA add on for the Heisman? It turns all the Heisman teams to current so that you can adjust the shoulder numbers plus you get to have all the Heisman teams and the add on on one single roster.

jmy177
Pro Bowl

Postby jmy177 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:03 am

I have not considered that!! i didnt even know about the custom team hang up or the NCAA add-on. I've been wading through the pieces of old mods, post, tutorials and the advice of good people like yourself....just to try to be a productive member of this community. Thanks for taking the time to respond Elguapo!! I have long admired your work, your knowledge and your willingness to help the rest of us along this journey....Madd...angry respect for you sir!! God bless you man....keep doing what you do, this is a better community because of you!!

jmy177
Pro Bowl

Postby jmy177 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:08 am

Elguapo!! Question!!!! When i first made a tpf team Michigan st team numbers popped up on the shoulders.....i loaded the the tpf from Heisman 14....no shoulder numbers? Same roster!! I have a Penn State team, blue Jersey, that has a only a white #9 that pops up on the shoulder of every player wearing a #9? Clemson has a single orange #2 showing up on ex: #2, #12 etc!!!!! Same roster The Heisman team bad a file or something in their tpf's that blocks those shoulder numbers, right?? How do i do that???

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:02 pm

jmy177 wrote:I have not considered that!! i didnt even know about the custom team hang up or the NCAA add-on. I've been wading through the pieces of old mods, post, tutorials and the advice of good people like yourself....just to try to be a productive member of this community. Thanks for taking the time to respond Elguapo!! I have long admired your work, your knowledge and your willingness to help the rest of us along this journey....Madd...angry respect for you sir!! God bless you man....keep doing what you do, this is a better community because of you!!

Well thank you and I started just the way you are. I looked around and asked around for help in kidding.

jmy177 wrote:Elguapo!! Question!!!! When i first made a tpf team Michigan st team numbers popped up on the shoulders.....i loaded the the tpf from Heisman 14....no shoulder numbers? Same roster!! I have a Penn State team, blue Jersey, that has a only a white #9 that pops up on the shoulder of every player wearing a #9? Clemson has a single orange #2 showing up on ex: #2, #12 etc!!!!! Same roster The Heisman team bad a file or something in their tpf's that blocks those shoulder numbers, right?? How do i do that???

If you're using the NCAA add on then the shoulder numbers might be off on some teams because the shoulder assignments are set in the UNIF table in the db_templates number 12. You would have to set them there.

jmy177
Pro Bowl

Postby jmy177 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:19 am

Thanks.....i'll look into it!

Return to “Graphics”