sarcasticface wrote:TeeNice wrote:sarcasticface wrote:They will with some work:
1) Download 2017 Mod (2016 Season)
2) Extract Uniforms from (2016) UNIFORMS.dat.
3) Extract Palettes from (2016) Uniforms.
4) Import Palettes into Current Uniforms.
The ultimate dat version gave me hell with the black field issue. I can't use it. Can you give details on extract/import process of the uniform palettes into current uniform dat? Which utility do i need? How does importing the older palettes affect the current uniforms?
Do you know how to map uniforms in the UNIFORMS.dat?
Also, you will need DAT Editor Extreme (found in the Files?? thread). Importing the older palettes will import the correct memory address for the shoes, so these cleats can work.
1. I never mapped uniforms, but I'm sure I can follow details to get it done correctly. I've opened the uniform.dat and installed several uniforms correctly before!
2. I have the dat editor extreme and already downloaded the files 2017 mod files. I'm ready to start the port process waiting for instructions!
Should be fun thanks!