Ultimate Cleat Packs

TeeNice
All-Pro
Posts: 109
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:34 am

Re: Ultimate Cleat Packs

Postby TeeNice » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:12 pm

sarcasticface wrote:
TeeNice wrote:
sarcasticface wrote:They will with some work:

1) Download 2017 Mod (2016 Season)
2) Extract Uniforms from (2016) UNIFORMS.dat.
3) Extract Palettes from (2016) Uniforms.
4) Import Palettes into Current Uniforms.


The ultimate dat version gave me hell with the black field issue. I can't use it. Can you give details on extract/import process of the uniform palettes into current uniform dat? Which utility do i need? How does importing the older palettes affect the current uniforms?

Alright...first...
Do you know how to map uniforms in the UNIFORMS.dat?



Also, you will need DAT Editor Extreme (found in the Files?? thread). Importing the older palettes will import the correct memory address for the shoes, so these cleats can work.


1. I never mapped uniforms, but I'm sure I can follow details to get it done correctly. I've opened the uniform.dat and installed several uniforms correctly before!

2. I have the dat editor extreme and already downloaded the files 2017 mod files. I'm ready to start the port process waiting for instructions!

Should be fun thanks!

Re: Ultimate Cleat Packs

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

User avatar
sarcasticface
MVP
Posts: 860
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:57 pm

Re: Ultimate Cleat Packs

Postby sarcasticface » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:39 pm

TeeNice wrote:
Spoiler:
sarcasticface wrote:
TeeNice wrote:
The ultimate dat version gave me hell with the black field issue. I can't use it. Can you give details on extract/import process of the uniform palettes into current uniform dat? Which utility do i need? How does importing the older palettes affect the current uniforms?

Alright...first...
Do you know how to map uniforms in the UNIFORMS.dat?



Also, you will need DAT Editor Extreme (found in the Files?? thread). Importing the older palettes will import the correct memory address for the shoes, so these cleats can work.


1. I never mapped uniforms, but I'm sure I can follow details to get it done correctly. I've opened the uniform.dat and installed several uniforms correctly before!

2. I have the dat editor extreme and already downloaded the files 2017 mod files. I'm ready to start the port process waiting for instructions!

Should be fun thanks!

Okay...b
1. Say, you're doing the Vikings. So keep track of what uniform is what combination. Example: Home - Purple/White. Get it?
2. Open your roster in NZA.
3. Go to EDIT > TEAMS.
4. Click on ART ID.
5. Click on the uniform you want to edit.
6. Find UNIFORM ID and keep track of that number.
7. Using DFR, with Zero-Based ON(!!!), find that number and extract it from the DAT.

Now, to editing the palettes.
1. Open the 2016 uniform in DEX.
2. Go to Graphic #17, Palette #6. And click "Export" and save it where you want.
3. Do this for #6-11.
3a. If these "Ultimate Cleats" include the kicker's shoe, then also export #13.
4. Close DEX.
5. Open 2018 Uniform in DEX.
6. Go to Graphic #17, Palette #6. And click "File" then "Load Pic" and select the #6 you exported.
7. Do this for #6-11 & (if uniform follows 3a) 13.
8. Click "File" then "Save DAT."
9. Re-import uniform into current UNIFORMS.dat.


Do I need to clarify anything else?
Brees > Brady
Brees = GOAT
91 NFL Records > 60 NFL Records
97.7 Passer Rating > 97.6 Passer Rating
Stats > Rings
520, 74437, 67.3% > 517, 70514, 64.0%

TeeNice
All-Pro
Posts: 109
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:34 am

Re: Ultimate Cleat Packs

Postby TeeNice » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:16 pm

sarcasticface wrote:
TeeNice wrote:
Spoiler:
sarcasticface wrote:Alright...first...
Do you know how to map uniforms in the UNIFORMS.dat?



Also, you will need DAT Editor Extreme (found in the Files?? thread). Importing the older palettes will import the correct memory address for the shoes, so these cleats can work.


1. I never mapped uniforms, but I'm sure I can follow details to get it done correctly. I've opened the uniform.dat and installed several uniforms correctly before!

2. I have the dat editor extreme and already downloaded the files 2017 mod files. I'm ready to start the port process waiting for instructions!

Should be fun thanks!

Okay...b
1. Say, you're doing the Vikings. So keep track of what uniform is what combination. Example: Home - Purple/White. Get it?
2. Open your roster in NZA.
3. Go to EDIT > TEAMS.
4. Click on ART ID.
5. Click on the uniform you want to edit.
6. Find UNIFORM ID and keep track of that number.
7. Using DFR, with Zero-Based ON(!!!), find that number and extract it from the DAT.

Now, to editing the palettes.
1. Open the 2016 uniform in DEX.
2. Go to Graphic #17, Palette #6. And click "Export" and save it where you want.
3. Do this for #6-11.
3a. If these "Ultimate Cleats" include the kicker's shoe, then also export #13.
4. Close DEX.
5. Open 2018 Uniform in DEX.
6. Go to Graphic #17, Palette #6. And click "File" then "Load Pic" and select the #6 you exported.
7. Do this for #6-11 & (if uniform follows 3a) 13.
8. Click "File" then "Save DAT."
9. Re-import uniform into current UNIFORMS.dat.


Do I need to clarify anything else?


Slow far so good. Step 2 says Graphic, my DEX lists Bitmap!

So I started with 49ers Home Uniform 214 Uniform ID. Everything is smooth. What you didn't note is that I need to DFR extract the uniform from both 2016 and 2018 dats. But your directions lead me to it! I extracted #13 also just in case there is a kicker cleat total of 7 dds files. I imported the .dds files #6-#11 and #13 into the 2018 uniform in DEX and reloaded using DFR. I'm going to load up to test in-game before I go further.

In the past tried Texmod to log the addresses from the 2018 uniforms, but texmod crashed. This is going to be Gloriuos!

Way to go Face!

TeeNice
All-Pro
Posts: 109
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:34 am

Re: Ultimate Cleat Packs

Postby TeeNice » Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:00 pm

It's going to be a project. Home, Away and color rush are the only uniforms I'm going to poke at! One moment! Face did you do this for yourself already?

User avatar
sarcasticface
MVP
Posts: 860
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:57 pm

Re: Ultimate Cleat Packs

Postby sarcasticface » Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:09 pm

TeeNice wrote:It's going to be a project. Home, Away and color rush are the only uniforms I'm going to poke at! One moment! Face did you do this for yourself already?

My bad about the “BitMap” and extracting both uniform parts. Sorry. I wasn’t planning on doing it, I was just informing BUS how to do it.
Brees > Brady
Brees = GOAT
91 NFL Records > 60 NFL Records
97.7 Passer Rating > 97.6 Passer Rating
Stats > Rings
520, 74437, 67.3% > 517, 70514, 64.0%

TeeNice
All-Pro
Posts: 109
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:34 am

Re: Ultimate Cleat Packs

Postby TeeNice » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:51 pm

sarcasticface wrote:
TeeNice wrote:It's going to be a project. Home, Away and color rush are the only uniforms I'm going to poke at! One moment! Face did you do this for yourself already?

My bad about the “BitMap” and extracting both uniform parts. Sorry. I wasn’t planning on doing it, I was just informing BUS how to do it.


Yep, it's all green! Works fine I got the Jets and 49ers tested and working! But I'm not going to invest the hours to import all 32 teams into the current uniform file. I'm holdin out, I got a feeling the palettes will change rendering the work useless so I wait til the September release! :D

Thanks Face!

User avatar
sarcasticface
MVP
Posts: 860
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:57 pm

Re: Ultimate Cleat Packs

Postby sarcasticface » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:54 pm

TeeNice wrote:
sarcasticface wrote:
TeeNice wrote:It's going to be a project. Home, Away and color rush are the only uniforms I'm going to poke at! One moment! Face did you do this for yourself already?

My bad about the “BitMap” and extracting both uniform parts. Sorry. I wasn’t planning on doing it, I was just informing BUS how to do it.


Yep, it's all green! Works fine I got the Jets and 49ers tested and working! But I'm not going to invest the hours to import all 32 teams into the current uniform file. I'm holdin out, I got a feeling the palettes will change rendering the work useless so I wait til the September release! :D

Thanks Face!

What do you mean September release? Of what?
Brees > Brady
Brees = GOAT
91 NFL Records > 60 NFL Records
97.7 Passer Rating > 97.6 Passer Rating
Stats > Rings
520, 74437, 67.3% > 517, 70514, 64.0%

TeeNice
All-Pro
Posts: 109
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:34 am

Re: Ultimate Cleat Packs

Postby TeeNice » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:11 pm

sarcasticface wrote:
TeeNice wrote:
sarcasticface wrote:My bad about the “BitMap” and extracting both uniform parts. Sorry. I wasn’t planning on doing it, I was just informing BUS how to do it.


Yep, it's all green! Works fine I got the Jets and 49ers tested and working! But I'm not going to invest the hours to import all 32 teams into the current uniform file. I'm holdin out, I got a feeling the palettes will change rendering the work useless so I wait til the September release! :D

Thanks Face!

What do you mean September release? Of what?

:lol: isn't there going to be a FI madden 19-20 mod released for the upcoming season? Or is the final release the last madden 08 mod?

User avatar
sarcasticface
MVP
Posts: 860
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:57 pm

Re: Ultimate Cleat Packs

Postby sarcasticface » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:14 pm

TeeNice wrote:
sarcasticface wrote:
TeeNice wrote:
Yep, it's all green! Works fine I got the Jets and 49ers tested and working! But I'm not going to invest the hours to import all 32 teams into the current uniform file. I'm holdin out, I got a feeling the palettes will change rendering the work useless so I wait til the September release! :D

Thanks Face!

What do you mean September release? Of what?

:lol: isn't there going to be a FI madden 19-20 mod released for the upcoming season? Or is the final release the last madden 08 mod?

Oh. You could just save the uniforms and then import them into the next update.
Brees > Brady
Brees = GOAT
91 NFL Records > 60 NFL Records
97.7 Passer Rating > 97.6 Passer Rating
Stats > Rings
520, 74437, 67.3% > 517, 70514, 64.0%

TeeNice
All-Pro
Posts: 109
Joined: Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:34 am

Re: Ultimate Cleat Packs

Postby TeeNice » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:51 pm

sarcasticface wrote:
TeeNice wrote:
sarcasticface wrote:What do you mean September release? Of what?

:lol: isn't there going to be a FI madden 19-20 mod released for the upcoming season? Or is the final release the last madden 08 mod?

Oh. You could just save the uniforms and then import them into the next update.


:idea:
For all TPF users! I'm sure I'm not the only one who can't use the dat version and would like to use the cleat pack with the latest uniforms! So if RevanFan could release a seperate tpf friendly uniform dat, we the commmunity would greatly appreciate it! He could use the instructions you listed above and import the 2016-17 palette into the latest mod uniform palettes so those who can't use the dat version of the new cleats can have an alternative! ;)

I can help too


Return to “Graphics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests