NCAA FCS Reference Thread

grabursock55
All-Pro

Re: NCAA FCS Reference Thread

Postby grabursock55 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:57 pm

Ivy League is DONE!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eQ3R3 ... WfDd_Vy0_9

Elguapo, I think you have some converting or something that you do? lol
I DID NOT tinker with the numbers on sleeves / shoulders, as I believe we stated we would do all that at the end... and its a bit too complicated for me lol
My Blitz the League Mod has been released!
viewtopic.php?f=91&t=2071

Sponsor

Sponsor

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:25 am

Yeah just let me know which uniforms have their numbers on the sleeve instead of on the shoulder and/or if you want the uniforms to also display helmet numbers.

I'll post a "how to" so anyone can make the changes and once we have all the teams set up we can issue a TUNI update.

grabursock55
All-Pro

Postby grabursock55 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 11:23 am

elguapo wrote:Yeah just let me know which uniforms have their numbers on the sleeve instead of on the shoulder and/or if you want the uniforms to also display helmet numbers.

I'll post a "how to" so anyone can make the changes and once we have all the teams set up we can issue a TUNI update.

Sure thing. I am cranking out the Big Sky today. Making some great progress

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:12 pm

You're on a roll. I'll start on the custom art files next week. I was making the UTEP Miners uniforms and I want to create templates for the team color textures. Hopefully that makes it easier to create the team colors for the FCS teams.

Here's a preview of the UTEP Miners 2018 uniforms. I will be moving the uniform from DAT version to the placeholder version.
Spoiler:

sarcasticface
MVP

Postby sarcasticface » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:14 pm

@elguapo Those look great! Will they be available for download? Did you use my NCAA Nike Vapor Template for them?
Joshua 24:15, Mosiah 2:17, John 3:16

You can contact me at sface6486@gmail.com.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:20 pm

Thank you, yes and yes. I did use your jersey template and as soon as I finish making the team color textures I will post the download link.

sarcasticface
MVP

Postby sarcasticface » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:22 pm

elguapo wrote:Thank you, yes and yes. I did use your jersey template and as soon as I finish making the team color textures I will post the download link.

Great!
Joshua 24:15, Mosiah 2:17, John 3:16

You can contact me at sface6486@gmail.com.

grabursock55
All-Pro

Postby grabursock55 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:04 pm

elguapo wrote:You're on a roll. I'll start on the custom art files next week. I was making the UTEP Miners uniforms and I want to create templates for the team color textures. Hopefully that makes it easier to create the team colors for the FCS teams.

Here's a preview of the UTEP Miners 2018 uniforms. I will be moving the uniform from DAT version to the placeholder version.
Spoiler:

Yeah those do look great. I don’t think mine all look quite that good since I’m producing in such high volume. But it’s all good :)

Happy to be back working on this again. It’s a fun hobby

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Tue Oct 09, 2018 3:52 am

You have been putting out really nice uniforms considering the conferences you finish. So has Greya23, considering the amount of uniforms you guys have been kicking derriere.

Plus you have sarcasticface putting out FBS uniforms and datmanmadden59x pitching in even more FBS uniforms. You guys are getting it done.

Right now my favorite mod is the NCAA using the FCS teams. When I started doing the logos for the FCS I questioned my self because I thought there was no interest in the NCAA mod and especially for the FCS teams. I'm glad I stuck with it because there is interested and I'm enjoying the uniforms you guys are making.

grabursock55
All-Pro

Postby grabursock55 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:15 am

elguapo wrote:You have been putting out really nice uniforms considering the conferences you finish. So has Greya23, considering the amount of uniforms you guys have been kicking derriere.

Plus you have sarcasticface putting out FBS uniforms and datmanmadden59x pitching in even more FBS uniforms. You guys are getting it done.

Right now my favorite mod is the NCAA using the FCS teams. When I started doing the logos for the FCS I questioned my self because I thought there was no interest in the NCAA mod and especially for the FCS teams. I'm glad I stuck with it because there is interested and I'm enjoying the uniforms you guys are making.

I have always wanted an fcs mod and I’m happy that we got a community leader to take point on it. We couldn’t have done it without you, that’s for sure. Like you said, we have a nice core of guys working on this and I’m glad to be part of the team :)

Return to “Graphics”