Levi's Stadium 2.0

User avatar
Austinmario13
Hall of Fame
Posts: 2968
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:57 pm
Location: West Odessa, TX
Contact:

Re: Levi's Stadium 2.0

Postby Austinmario13 » Wed May 16, 2018 6:45 pm

sawchuk111 wrote:does any one know which files id have to replace in the original stadium files...

Look at the instructions...

Re: Levi's Stadium 2.0

Sponsor

Sponsor
 

User avatar
RevanFan
Legend
Posts: 9916
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:25 pm
Location: New York

Re: Levi's Stadium 2.0

Postby RevanFan » Wed May 16, 2018 10:28 pm

Austinmario13 wrote:
sawchuk111 wrote:does any one know which files id have to replace in the original stadium files...

Look at the instructions...

Also, this stadium is already in the FF Mod. If you plan to use that, just download the mod.
My Historic Cowboys Teams - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=240
My Cowboys Journal - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3610
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a New Yorker born and raised.

sawchuk111
Rookie
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: Levi's Stadium 2.0

Postby sawchuk111 » Thu May 17, 2018 8:31 pm

RevanFan wrote:
Austinmario13 wrote:
sawchuk111 wrote:does any one know which files id have to replace in the original stadium files...

Look at the instructions...

Also, this stadium is already in the FF Mod. If you plan to use that, just download the mod.


the instructions import locations dont exist in the default stadium dat... hence why im asking... i dont want the full conversion mod...just wanted updated stadiums and unis with the 07 roster

User avatar
RevanFan
Legend
Posts: 9916
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:25 pm
Location: New York

Re: Levi's Stadium 2.0

Postby RevanFan » Thu May 17, 2018 10:50 pm

sawchuk111 wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
Austinmario13 wrote:Look at the instructions...

Also, this stadium is already in the FF Mod. If you plan to use that, just download the mod.


the instructions import locations dont exist in the default stadium dat... hence why im asking... i dont want the full conversion mod...just wanted updated stadiums and unis with the 07 roster

The FF Mod uses an expanded version of the STADIUMS.dat file. I suggest just taking the STADIUMS.dat file from the mod and making the rest of the modifications yourself.
My Historic Cowboys Teams - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=240
My Cowboys Journal - http://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3610
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a New Yorker born and raised.

User avatar
rogerjinx
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1808
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:51 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: Levi's Stadium 2.0

Postby rogerjinx » Fri May 18, 2018 3:26 am

sawchuk111 wrote:does any one know which files id have to replace in the original stadium files...



Could you help me help you? Could you open the roster using DB_Editor 3.0 and check STAD table and locate the 49ers. Give me the value of SGID.

sawchuk111
Rookie
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: Levi's Stadium 2.0

Postby sawchuk111 » Fri May 18, 2018 3:26 pm

rogerjinx wrote:
sawchuk111 wrote:does any one know which files id have to replace in the original stadium files...



Could you help me help you? Could you open the roster using DB_Editor 3.0 and check STAD table and locate the 49ers. Give me the value of SGID.



the sgid for the niners is 14...would i have to change that to the corresponding stadium number for levis stadium in the modded ff dat file for stadiums?

User avatar
rogerjinx
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1808
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:51 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: Levi's Stadium 2.0

Postby rogerjinx » Fri May 18, 2018 5:42 pm

sawchuk111 wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:
sawchuk111 wrote:does any one know which files id have to replace in the original stadium files...



Could you help me help you? Could you open the roster using DB_Editor 3.0 and check STAD table and locate the 49ers. Give me the value of SGID.



the sgid for the niners is 14...would i have to change that to the corresponding stadium number for levis stadium in the modded ff dat file for stadiums?


Since you are only installing the 49ers stadium into your default and vanilla stadium.dat, you would otherwise change where it should be installed based on the instructions on the first post. I think there are no extra slot to put is so you need to overwrite Candlestick in the Stadium.dat. Do not modify the stadium.dat in your Program files. Make a copy of it and save it in Madden 08 folder in My Documents. That copy is the one we will be editing.

Import below files to STADIUMS.dat using Dat File Replacer. Zero-Based Unchecked.
*STADIUMS.dat.File01537 > slot 181
*STADIUMS.dat.File01541 > slot 185
*STADIUMS.dat.File01545 > slot 189
levi update.PNG


Hope this make sense.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sawchuk111
Rookie
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: Levi's Stadium 2.0

Postby sawchuk111 » Fri May 18, 2018 10:57 pm

rogerjinx wrote:
sawchuk111 wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:

Could you help me help you? Could you open the roster using DB_Editor 3.0 and check STAD table and locate the 49ers. Give me the value of SGID.



the sgid for the niners is 14...would i have to change that to the corresponding stadium number for levis stadium in the modded ff dat file for stadiums?


Since you are only installing the 49ers stadium into your default and vanilla stadium.dat, you would otherwise change where it should be installed based on the instructions on the first post. I think there are no extra slot to put is so you need to overwrite Candlestick in the Stadium.dat. Do not modify the stadium.dat in your Program files. Make a copy of it and save it in Madden 08 folder in My Documents. That copy is the one we will be editing.

Import below files to STADIUMS.dat using Dat File Replacer. Zero-Based Unchecked.
*STADIUMS.dat.File01537 > slot 181
*STADIUMS.dat.File01541 > slot 185
*STADIUMS.dat.File01545 > slot 189
levi update.PNG

Hope this make sense.


awesome...thanks for the help...i just wasnt sure which files were for candlestick

sawchuk111
Rookie
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:22 pm

Re: Levi's Stadium 2.0

Postby sawchuk111 » Sat May 19, 2018 10:35 am

rogerjinx wrote:
sawchuk111 wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:

Could you help me help you? Could you open the roster using DB_Editor 3.0 and check STAD table and locate the 49ers. Give me the value of SGID.



the sgid for the niners is 14...would i have to change that to the corresponding stadium number for levis stadium in the modded ff dat file for stadiums?


Since you are only installing the 49ers stadium into your default and vanilla stadium.dat, you would otherwise change where it should be installed based on the instructions on the first post. I think there are no extra slot to put is so you need to overwrite Candlestick in the Stadium.dat. Do not modify the stadium.dat in your Program files. Make a copy of it and save it in Madden 08 folder in My Documents. That copy is the one we will be editing.

Import below files to STADIUMS.dat using Dat File Replacer. Zero-Based Unchecked.
*STADIUMS.dat.File01537 > slot 181
*STADIUMS.dat.File01541 > slot 185
*STADIUMS.dat.File01545 > slot 189
levi update.PNG

Hope this make sense.


also... can i ask how yo knew which ones were associated with candlestick?.... just so i can figure out for myslef

User avatar
rogerjinx
Hall of Fame
Posts: 1808
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:51 am
Location: Philippines
Contact:

Re: Levi's Stadium 2.0

Postby rogerjinx » Sat May 19, 2018 12:54 pm

sawchuk111 wrote:
rogerjinx wrote:
sawchuk111 wrote:

the sgid for the niners is 14...would i have to change that to the corresponding stadium number for levis stadium in the modded ff dat file for stadiums?


Since you are only installing the 49ers stadium into your default and vanilla stadium.dat, you would otherwise change where it should be installed based on the instructions on the first post. I think there are no extra slot to put is so you need to overwrite Candlestick in the Stadium.dat. Do not modify the stadium.dat in your Program files. Make a copy of it and save it in Madden 08 folder in My Documents. That copy is the one we will be editing.

Import below files to STADIUMS.dat using Dat File Replacer. Zero-Based Unchecked.
*STADIUMS.dat.File01537 > slot 181
*STADIUMS.dat.File01541 > slot 185
*STADIUMS.dat.File01545 > slot 189
levi update.PNG

Hope this make sense.


also... can i ask how yo knew which ones were associated with candlestick?.... just so i can figure out for myslef


It is determined by the SRES of the team in STAD. (SRESx12) +1=day stadium, (SRESx12) +5=dusk stadium (SRESx12) +9=night stadium


Return to “Graphics”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Col. Trautman and 7 guests