UHD Crowd Mod V2 Now Available! (All 32 Teams)

KeepinItTeal
All-Pro

Re: UHD Crowd Mod V2 Now Available! (All 32 Teams)

Postby KeepinItTeal » Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:34 am

Finally got around to downloading some of these... wow, awesome work guys!! This is such a huge improvement.

I set the texture depth to default and really don't notice any difference. Is there any difference?

Again, great work and thanks!

Sponsor

Sponsor

cdcool
All-Pro

Postby cdcool » Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:03 am

VirdeeMan wrote:
cdcool wrote:I'm still seeing red shirts for the Bears

Did you try the new link?

Perfect!

VirdeeMan
All-Pro

Postby VirdeeMan » Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:06 am

KeepinItTeal wrote:Finally got around to downloading some of these... wow, awesome work guys!! This is such a huge improvement.

I set the texture depth to default and really don't notice any difference. Is there any difference?

There probably is a difference but I think it doesn't really the effect the quality of the graphics that much

madden07eurocat
MVP

Postby madden07eurocat » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:28 am

VirdeeMan wrote:
KeepinItTeal wrote:Finally got around to downloading some of these... wow, awesome work guys!! This is such a huge improvement.

There probably is a difference but I think it doesn't really the effect the quality of the graphics that much

I think that KIT would be a wonderful one to tell, since a lot of his graphics are in 32 mode.
KIT - Can you load some of your graphic TPF's and one of the default TPF's from virdeeMan and please let us know if you see a difference in your graphics with the texture detail set to default?
Here is what everything looks like on my system with a collaboration of VirdeeMan's, KIT's and my textures, with texture depth at default. Looks pretty awesome to me, but I trust a better trained eye than I have. It's even better on my system. For some reason the picture quality degrades just a bit when I post on the web. Is that because I'm using Imgur to host the images?
The only thing that I do know is that the default vs 32 bit texture depth has different addresses, for the crowds that is. Not sure why that is but...there you have it.

Don't sweat the petty things, and yet don't pet the sweaty things! ;)

cdcool
All-Pro

Postby cdcool » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:13 am

I can't see or notice any difference.

KeepinItTeal
All-Pro

Postby KeepinItTeal » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:50 am

cdcool wrote:

I'm not seeing any either. Which is great news as I love these new crowds!!

cdcool
All-Pro

Postby cdcool » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:56 am

KeepinItTeal wrote:
cdcool wrote:

I'm not seeing any either. Which is great news as I love these new crowds!!

I second that! :-)

onyxsolo
Rookie

Postby onyxsolo » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:39 pm

These look great. The only issue I'm having is if I try to load them all at once it only seems to work for the top teams stadium so I can't play multiple games without exiting if I want this nice eye candy for each game I play in different stadiums.

I'm loading with Texmod v0.9b in conjuction with the FF/FI 2017 Mod and Callhoupe's Madden Scripts.

trey31
MVP

Postby trey31 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 9:26 pm

madden07eurocat wrote:For some reason the picture quality degrades just a bit when I post on the web. Is that because I'm using Imgur to host the images?

Try .png images and deviantart. Choose "Desktop Screenshot" as the category and they won't get flagged or removed. I've had stuff on mine for about 6 years and zero removals and no compression with the .png uploads.

madden07eurocat
MVP

Postby madden07eurocat » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:38 am

trey31 wrote:
madden07eurocat wrote:For some reason the picture quality degrades just a bit when I post on the web. Is that because I'm using Imgur to host the images?

Try .png images and deviantart. Choose "Desktop Screenshot" as the category and they won't get flagged or removed. I've had stuff on mine for about 6 years and zero removals and no compression with the .png uploads.

Thanks trey, i'll give it a go.
Don't sweat the petty things, and yet don't pet the sweaty things! ;)

Return to “Graphics”