Colt's 2013 NFL Draft Class

Tatupu_64
Rookie

Re: Colt's 2013 NFL Draft Class

Postby Tatupu_64 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:25 am

Your ratings are way too high for each player.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Colt
Veteran

Postby Colt » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:45 pm

Alright, well, I'm waiting for football season to start before making any changes, taking into account transfers, etc.
Time is rather limited at the moment with another year of college starting shortly.

redep
Veteran

Postby redep » Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:28 am

I really like your 2013 draft class. I hope you don't mind me suggesting a few players that I can't find in this class:

Rex Burkhead, HB, Nebraska
Andrew Norwell, G, Ohio State
Louis Nix III, NT/DT, Notre Dame
Levine Toilolo, TE, Stanford
Tom Wort, LB, Oklahoma

The latter 4 are all juniors, the might not declare, but I'm pretty sure Rex Burkhead will be drafted next year.

I know there's only a limited number over entries to a draft class, and to put som in, you'd have to remove some of the players already in the class. Maybe you could remove:

Donte Paige-Moss, DE/OLB (He wen't undrafted in 2012)
Tyrann Mathieu, CB (Not likely he'll be available due to his exclusion from LSU, and apparent enrolling in a rehab program)

Hope you'll give these due consideration.

Please forgive me if my english isn't prefect, it's not my native laguage :)
If it wasn't for bad luck I would have no luck at all.

Colt
Veteran

Postby Colt » Sat Aug 25, 2012 1:06 am

redep wrote:I really like your 2013 draft class. I hope you don't mind me suggesting a few players that I can't find in this class:

Rex Burkhead, HB, Nebraska
Andrew Norwell, G, Ohio State
Louis Nix III, NT/DT, Notre Dame
Levine Toilolo, TE, Stanford
Tom Wort, LB, Oklahoma

The latter 4 are all juniors, the might not declare, but I'm pretty sure Rex Burkhead will be drafted next year.

I know there's only a limited number over entries to a draft class, and to put som in, you'd have to remove some of the players already in the class. Maybe you could remove:

Donte Paige-Moss, DE/OLB (He wen't undrafted in 2012)
Tyrann Mathieu, CB (Not likely he'll be available due to his exclusion from LSU, and apparent enrolling in a rehab program)

Hope you'll give these due consideration.

Please forgive me if my english isn't prefect, it's not my native laguage :)

Thanks for the suggestions! They're great.
And I couldn't even tell you have issues with your english... reads perfectly fluent to me.

fivehundred
Veteran

Postby fivehundred » Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:07 am

Glad to see you hear from you again Colt! :D
New player rankings have been released :)

http://walterfootball.com/draft2008P.php

I assure you that these are indeed accurate and the rankings are made by a true draft guru :)

Colt
Veteran

Postby Colt » Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:15 pm

I'll be working on updating this draft class come thanksgiving. Feel free to post suggestions even though there are pretty obvious issues with the current version of this draft class.

redep
Veteran

Postby redep » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:56 am

Colt wrote:I'll be working on updating this draft class come thanksgiving. Feel free to post suggestions even though there are pretty obvious issues with the current version of this draft class.

Hi colt.

When you write suggestions would that be both players who we/I think should be added or removed from your original 2013 draft class file as well as a change to players rankings ? I've got no idea how make players rankings realistic but I do have some suggestions to players I think should be added and players I think should be deleted from the original class for different reasons. (Lattimore and Mathieu comes to mind)

Personally, I think your original class had a little to many CB's and WR's in it, whereas the class was a little short on offensive linemen, particular on C's and OG's

cattlekiller
Rookie

Postby cattlekiller » Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:55 am

Colt wrote:I'll be working on updating this draft class come thanksgiving. Feel free to post suggestions even though there are pretty obvious issues with the current version of this draft class.

Awesome looking forward to IT!

Colt
Veteran

Postby Colt » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:00 am

Alright, I tried removing a few WRs and CBs due to some suggestions, pushed down the ratings for some players (have yet to get to DEs and DBs). Draft is looking good and I'm looking forward to doing some more work on it. I hope this draft class is functional. I have yet to play around with Madden 08 since I've been busy with grad school and other video games have been filling my gaming appetite. Please let me know if anything is broken. Thanks! As always, criticism is welcome.

redep
Veteran

Postby redep » Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:12 am

Sounds great. I'm really looking forward to your draft class :)

Return to “Draft Classes”