How To Import A Draft Class

PML17
Hall of Fame

Re: How To Import A Draft Class

Postby PML17 » Thu May 03, 2012 5:38 pm

update wrote:
PMan17 wrote:
update wrote:can anybody give me a link if the 2012-2013 rooster it`s finish or it`s on the way ? i want to play with the new draft class :) ???

No, there isn't one yet. Wait until August or September.

i dont thinc that it take that long to make a rooster for madden 08 ....a couple of days ...not months ....i want to start a frachise with the new rookies :) that's why ...

Must people won't release a roster until then because team roster are set be then. Also, if you look, there's a franchise that is up-to-date that includes rookies that is made my Havoc7000.
Retired from the Fourm. I check back in once a month, sorry in advance for late replies.

Sponsor

Sponsor

NickyJ
Hall of Fame

Postby NickyJ » Thu May 03, 2012 6:51 pm

update wrote:
PMan17 wrote:
update wrote:can anybody give me a link if the 2012-2013 rooster it`s finish or it`s on the way ? i want to play with the new draft class :) ???

No, there isn't one yet. Wait until August or September.

i dont thinc that it take that long to make a rooster for madden 08 ....a couple of days ...not months ....i want to start a frachise with the new rookies :) that's why ...

You could always make one yourself. ;)

macguy
Rookie

Postby macguy » Sat May 05, 2012 7:36 am

Kind of new to all of this, but is there a way I can download draft classes on the Mac version?

jacksonpm23
Rookie

Postby jacksonpm23 » Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:37 pm

Can't find NZA 1.3 ANYWHERE on the internet. Can someone that has it put it up please?

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:06 pm

jacksonpm23 wrote:Can't find NZA 1.3 ANYWHERE on the internet. Can someone that has it put it up please?

It's right on the Wiki files page. Linked to all the time. Should be the first place checked.

http://ffmadden.wikia.com/wiki/Files

It also comes with MadMod X.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame

Postby madden07eurocat » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:58 am

I know this is really old but I wanted to start importing draft classes and needed to know if the directions are still valid or have they changed? Reason being that .NET framework 2.0 and 3.0 are not showing that they are installed. I have 1.1 installed but the other two, when I click on the exe to install they just do nothing. They don't show up in the programs as installed either. Just v1.1 is there. v4.5 is already part of the win10 OS as well.
Help!!
Don't sweat the petty things, and yet don't pet the sweaty things! ;)

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Postby Danchat » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:47 pm

madden07eurocat wrote:I know this is really old but I wanted to start importing draft classes and needed to know if the directions are still valid or have they changed? Reason being that .NET framework 2.0 and 3.0 are not showing that they are installed. I have 1.1 installed but the other two, when I click on the exe to install they just do nothing. They don't show up in the programs as installed either. Just v1.1 is there. v4.5 is already part of the win10 OS as well.
Help!!

The recommendations about having the .NET Frameworks are there so that you can use the NZA editor. If you've ever used the NZA editor without any problems, then you don't need to worry about what version(s) of NET Framework you have.
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame

Postby madden07eurocat » Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:09 am

Danchat wrote:
madden07eurocat wrote:I know this is really old but I wanted to start importing draft classes and needed to know if the directions are still valid or have they changed? Reason being that .NET framework 2.0 and 3.0 are not showing that they are installed. I have 1.1 installed but the other two, when I click on the exe to install they just do nothing. They don't show up in the programs as installed either. Just v1.1 is there. v4.5 is already part of the win10 OS as well.
Help!!

The recommendations about having the .NET Frameworks are there so that you can use the NZA editor. If you've ever used the NZA editor without any problems, then you don't need to worry about what version(s) of NET Framework you have.

Thanks!! I think I am set then, because NZA always works fine.
Don't sweat the petty things, and yet don't pet the sweaty things! ;)

marcelo1986
Rookie

Postby marcelo1986 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:16 pm

It's not works. Because a exception has ocurred in the NZA Editor for import .MDC and .FRA.

NickyJ
Hall of Fame

Postby NickyJ » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:35 am

Did you load the the .mdc file during the player retirement stage of the offseason?

Return to “Draft Classes”