Trouble with importing draft class

vincent1469
Rookie

Postby vincent1469 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:17 am

Hi,

New here, sorry for the double question post recently. I've run into an error where I am stuck at the end of my third season of my franchise file. I have a save file from the end of the Pro Bowl. But when I click "Advance to Offseason" and I create another save file right before the retirement stage, the draft class the game creates has less than 257 players in it. I cannot import a draft class because the process of importing a draft class involves replacing every player in the game-created draft class with a player from my imported draft class, but there aren't 257 players in the game-created draft class to replace. What do I do? Do I have to restart or do something differently with my franchise file? Thanks!

Sponsor

Sponsor

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Re: Trouble with importing draft class

Postby Rixster67r » Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:22 am

You can try to do this with the db editor.....

Load the franchise in the db editor and select PLAY.... then you will need to add a record for each missing player you are adding (it has to be exact) and then save and exit and try to import your draft class again

You add a record by right clicking over the editor and select add record.....

This may or may not work.... franchise's are harder to edit than rosters

You may have to have to put 1015 under the TGID for the records you create......

always backup your work.....

vincent1469
Rookie

Re: Trouble with importing draft class

Postby vincent1469 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:56 pm

Thanks, what I did was to convert the bottom of my free agent pool to team ID 1015.

Return to “Draft Classes”