updated post 2013 draft class, looking for help

Theov
All-Pro

Postby Theov » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:07 am

tl;dr if you want to help with making a 2013 draft class with me, please let me know. Making these is actually quite fun, but can take a while.

Hi,
I'm making a 2013 draft class, using a draft class someone else made, but it had really unrealistic stats and the faces/skin colors/positions were all inaccurate.
So, I am making a draft class for 2013, just like I did for 2012, with the correct bio, stats and appearance.
The QBs are already done.
I am going to do all positions, but is going to take a long time, so if anyone wants to help, we could do it together.
If anyone wants to help, please send a message.
All I want you to do is find the correct face/skincolor and if possible hairstyle and appearance and check their bio (age/college/position/height/weight).
If you really want to go all the way, you can (with hindsight) look into their playing stats also, if you knew his college or team he was drafted by. Any help is appreciated.
No signature needed.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Re: updated post 2013 draft class, looking for help

Postby Danchat » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:37 pm

Well, I've got a little surprise for you, Theov - at some point in the past few years I went back and completely re-did the 2013 draft class that was originally posted here (and is currently up in the comments). I don't think that user has been active in years, and our draft classes have been moving more towards a group effort (at least between goldendragonx and I), so I think it's OK to release it now. I'll attach the draft class to this post, and I think you'll find it to make a good base for your draft class. So go ahead and edit it to your pleasure!
Attachments
Danchat's Edited 2013 draft class.rar
(17.2 KiB) Downloaded 19 times
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

Theov
All-Pro

Re: updated post 2013 draft class, looking for help

Postby Theov » Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:44 am

Whoah! That's great. I will surely use it, if it needs further editing. Looks good!!
Seems the face IDs all need re-editing.
If someone wants to help out, let me know.
No signature needed.

Return to “Draft Classes”