The G.O.A.T. Master (32 random G.O.A.T. Draft Classes}

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Postby Rixster67r » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:42 am

What you have here is 32 random (Somewhat) Draft Classes that include most of the Greatest players of alltime...... with Portraits :D

Also included will be 4 NCAA franchise's that include more than 8,000 players for use with these Draft Classes......

It will take me a couple of days to get all this information and files up as I am also working alot right now but they are coming soon

The G.O.A.T. Master https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SMPg80 ... sp=sharing

These Draft classes have to be copied and pasted into your franchise...... Instructions coming soon ;)

Sponsor

Sponsor

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Re: The G.O.A.T. Master (32 random G.O.A.T. Draft Classes}

Postby Rixster67r » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:43 am

Reserved

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Postby Rixster67r » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:44 am

Reserved

eddie2003prt
Rookie

Postby eddie2003prt » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:13 pm

This is fantastic! I am so looking forward to this.

eddie2003prt
Rookie

Postby eddie2003prt » Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:22 am

I got a chance to look through your draft classes yesterday. You did a really good job! Talent was spread out evenly, and the ratings were accurate. I have two questions:

1. Could these draft classes be released in .mdc format? I'm assuming these will have to be pasted in excel, and I don't have Office on my gaming computer.

2. If you decide to update this in the future, there are a few players you missed. (I think you said elsewhere you put these together from Historical Mod, which only had great teams)...I couldn't find Calvin Johnson, Dick Butkus, or Gale Sayers.

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Postby Rixster67r » Wed Feb 27, 2019 12:47 am

I am finally off tomorrow and going back on days thursday so hopefully I will get more files up tomorrow...... I could make mdc. files for the draft classes but they would not include jersey numbers or portraits because that information is not available from the 1.3 editor.... I am not sure about madden amp though I have been meaning to check into that......

Those players you are mentioning should be included and I am considering making a 33 class but I want to get this done first....

I have been playing some test games and I have found these to be incredible with all the eye candy of the Heisman 14 mod and then having players that I know with their portraits really puts it over the top..... I am also planning on merging the portrait pack with the FF mod if possible so these could be used with a more current mod

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Postby Rixster67r » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:38 am

Update..... I ran into some problems with my franchise's not having enough players at some positions after a few seasons and I think I have solved this by adding some additional players and so good so far..... I am hoping to post one later today or tomorrow......

If you are trying to use the csv I posted you can but you have to copy and paste the csv into your franchise by exporting it to excel with the NZA editor 1.3..... but this is the key Don't use the player id or team id or POID from the csv. use the id's from your franchise so copy half the csv and then the other half so not to overwrite the id's

I will be posting some information on this soon

Return to “Draft Classes”