GENERATED DRAFT CLASS!

pepakralj
Rookie

GENERATED DRAFT CLASS!

Postby pepakralj » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:27 am

Has anyone figured out how to change the parameters for the generated players in the draft classes, for instance it is impossible to get a QB with speed over 70, and DE's are basically chinese knock off versions of OLB's, has anyone figured out a way for Madden to generate more ''realistic'' players in the draft???

GENERATED DRAFT CLASS!

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: GENERATED DRAFT CLASS!

Postby RevanFan » Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:55 pm

pepakralj wrote:Has anyone figured out how to change the parameters for the generated players in the draft classes, for instance it is impossible to get a QB with speed over 70, and DE's are basically chinese knock off versions of OLB's, has anyone figured out a way for Madden to generate more ''realistic'' players in the draft???

I believe there are functions in NZA's Editor and Madden Amp that can change the ratings for players. I'm not sure how effective they are at getting players to have realistic stats for 2019, though. As for making the game do it, I have no idea. I'd like to believe that the ratings generation guidelines are somewhere in the data files, but if they are, I've never found them.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Return to “Draft Classes”