Making Multiple Draft classes

grabursock55
MVP

Postby grabursock55 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:52 pm

Hello

I am wanting to make multiple draft classes and then make mass edits to player height and weight so that players are more like high school players.
I would like to have a bunch made up so after each season, a new class can be loaded in quickly and then I'll be on my way. I believe this would be easier than mass editing all rookies at the beginning of each season.

Can anyone help me out a bit? Thanks!
Making tpf mods and tpf mod accessories.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Re: Making Multiple Draft classes

Postby Rixster67r » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:17 pm

I do this by exporting the draft class to csv with the 1.3 editor...... Once you export them then open them up in excel and copy and paste them into one spreadsheet......... You then can make mass edits and then separate them again

I would suggest using a franchise created from a Heisman roster....... From my experience the draft classes that will be created from this franchise will be created from the franchise causing you to get more of these types of players....... The franchise uses the franchise roster to create the draft classes not some random template...... so the classes will be of the same style as the original....... just adjust awareness for rookies not to exceed 75

I hope this helps

grabursock55
MVP

Postby grabursock55 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:47 am

Rixster67r wrote:I do this by exporting the draft class to csv with the 1.3 editor...... Once you export them then open them up in excel and copy and paste them into one spreadsheet......... You then can make mass edits and then separate them again

I would suggest using a franchise created from a Heisman roster....... From my experience the draft classes that will be created from this franchise will be created from the franchise causing you to get more of these types of players....... The franchise uses the franchise roster to create the draft classes not some random template...... so the classes will be of the same style as the original....... just adjust awareness for rookies not to exceed 75

I hope this helps

This is interesting to hear. From what I've seen, It is always very easy to tell the new players from the original class because the new ones are all jacked up and 8 inches taller than the players I had in the file originally. Is there a way that I can manipulate it more consistently?
Making tpf mods and tpf mod accessories.

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Postby Rixster67r » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:28 am

The 1.3 editor has some draft class specific edits you can make as well as global editing options...... Just choose rookies only

You may look at the MRE editor it has some different options

Return to “Draft Classes”