Draft Class - 2018

navygoat1998
Rookie

Re: Draft Class - 2018

Postby navygoat1998 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:02 pm

Is there a correct 2018 draft class available?

Sponsor

Sponsor

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Postby Danchat » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:15 pm

navygoat1998 wrote:Is there a correct 2018 draft class available?

It looks like, at the moment, you have goldendragon's and kreigsmarine's to choose from, and that's it. Eventually at some point I would like to have a completed version of the draft class, but I don't have a lot of time on my hands, so I would probably need to use one of theirs as a base... and to do that I'd need their permission. Perhaps we could contact them and see if they plan on releasing a "final" version.
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

thegoldendragonx
All-Pro

Postby thegoldendragonx » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:30 am

Danchat wrote:

It looks like, at the moment, you have goldendragon's and kreigsmarine's to choose from, and that's it. Eventually at some point I would like to have a completed version of the draft class, but I don't have a lot of time on my hands, so I would probably need to use one of theirs as a base... and to do that I'd need their permission. Perhaps we could contact them and see if they plan on releasing a "final" version.

I'm moving on to 2019- I had no idea that it was incomplete, I just did the ratings for the Combine.

I just need a retirement stage Franchise so I can make 2019 Class.
TheGoldenDragonX's 2021 Draft Class --> https://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=22220

TheGoldenDragonX's 2023 Draft Class --> https://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=23634

madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame

Postby madden07eurocat » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:28 pm

thegoldendragonx wrote:
Danchat wrote:

I'm moving on to 2019- I had no idea that it was incomplete, I just did the ratings for the Combine.

It was my understanding that the franchise files in M19 can't be accessed in a way that would make adding a custom draft class possible. Is that not true?
If you can open and mod that all you need to do is sim a season to the retirement stage I would think.
Don't sweat the petty things, and yet don't pet the sweaty things! ;)

thegoldendragonx
All-Pro

Postby thegoldendragonx » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:35 pm

madden07eurocat wrote:
thegoldendragonx wrote:
Danchat wrote:It looks like, at the moment, you have goldendragon's and kreigsmarine's to choose from, and that's it. Eventually at some point I would like to have a completed version of the draft class, but I don't have a lot of time on my hands, so I would probably need to use one of theirs as a base... and to do that I'd need their permission. Perhaps we could contact them and see if they plan on releasing a "final" version.

It was my understanding that the franchise files in M19 can't be accessed in a way that would make adding a custom draft class possible. Is that not true?
If you can open and mod that all you need to do is sim a season to the retirement stage I would think.

I'm not talking about Madden 19. I'm doing 2019 Draft class for Madden 08.
TheGoldenDragonX's 2021 Draft Class --> https://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=22220

TheGoldenDragonX's 2023 Draft Class --> https://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=23634

madden07eurocat
Hall of Fame

Postby madden07eurocat » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:05 am

thegoldendragonx wrote:
madden07eurocat wrote:
thegoldendragonx wrote:

I'm not talking about Madden 19. I'm doing 2019 Draft class for Madden 08.

My bad! That's what you meant by moving on to 2019, sorry!
Don't sweat the petty things, and yet don't pet the sweaty things! ;)

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Postby Danchat » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:58 pm

Hello, everybody, I'm back with an update to Goldendragon's 2018 draft class! I've decided that before I go forward and start working on the 2019 draft class, it would make more sense for me to top of the current 2018 draft class. I've went through and made extensive edits, like adding all players drafted in the 5th round and up, adding notable undrafted players, and removing guys who didn't commit to the 2018 draft. The usual rules for my draft classes apply - the top players are at around 82-85 OVR with the rest of the players coming in around 81-68 OVR. I haven't had the time to give every player their own face ID, so I might come back and do that in the future.

Alright, enjoy!
Danchat's 2018 Draft Class.zip
(11.59 KiB) Downloaded 156 times

Theov
MVP

Postby Theov » Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:01 pm

Danchat wrote:Hello, everybody, I'm back with an update to Goldendragon's 2018 draft class! I've decided that before I go forward and start working on the 2019 draft class, it would make more sense for me to top of the current 2018 draft class. I've went through and made extensive edits, like adding all players drafted in the 5th round and up, adding notable undrafted players, and removing guys who didn't commit to the 2018 draft. The usual rules for my draft classes apply - the top players are at around 82-85 OVR with the rest of the players coming in around 81-68 OVR. I haven't had the time to give every player their own face ID, so I might come back and do that in the future.

Alright, enjoy!

In a month or so I want to make time to finish this draft class.
I am going into 2018 with my franchise and notice there is a lot to be fixed for this deaft class.
Positions, skin colors are the most notable things that come to mind.
The players and stats look very good on the other hand.
So... remind me in a week or 5/6.
No signature needed.

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Postby Danchat » Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:22 pm

Theov wrote:
Danchat wrote:Hello, everybody, I'm back with an update to Goldendragon's 2018 draft class! I've decided that before I go forward and start working on the 2019 draft class, it would make more sense for me to top of the current 2018 draft class. I've went through and made extensive edits, like adding all players drafted in the 5th round and up, adding notable undrafted players, and removing guys who didn't commit to the 2018 draft. The usual rules for my draft classes apply - the top players are at around 82-85 OVR with the rest of the players coming in around 81-68 OVR. I haven't had the time to give every player their own face ID, so I might come back and do that in the future.

Alright, enjoy!

I am going into 2018 with my franchise and notice there is a lot to be fixed for this deaft class.

Got it, I will look forward to that! I've been swamped with things to do and unable to get to my backlog and do these sort of things... but I am planning on working on the 2021 draft class. Thanks a bundle!

Theov
MVP

Postby Theov » Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:13 am

Danchat wrote:
Theov wrote:

Alright, enjoy!

Got it, I will look forward to that! I've been swamped with things to do and unable to get to my backlog and do these sort of things... but I am planning on working on the 2021 draft class. Thanks a bundle!

Yeah that's why I think in between the semesters in december / january I think I'll have some time.
If you want, we can do it together. I remember the 2013 and 2014 draft classes that I cleaned up took a lot of time. I looked up all the appearances, colleges, weights and heights and rough stats of every player to give them reasonable stats.
I do the QBs and when I'm ready, I send you the new files, then you do the RBs and send me the new file etc.
How does that sound?
No signature needed.

Return to “Draft Classes”