Draft Class - 2018

Kriegsmarine
All-Pro

Re: Draft Class - 2018 NEW COMBINE RATINGS

Postby Kriegsmarine » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:56 pm

thegoldendragonx wrote:Saquon Barkley is officially the Number 1 player in the draft. He now has 93 Speed, 90 Strength and 99 Jump rating.

Bradley Chubb now has a 87 Overall rating with 82 Speed and 86 Strength.

Marcus Davenport is now the 2nd best Defensive End with 83 Overall rating. He has 85 Speed and 85 Strength.

Vita Vea is now the best Defensive Tackle in this draft class. He has 71 Speed and 99 Strength.

*New Players Added* Have fun!!!

I took the liberty of tweaking the draft class a bit. The low AWR for some positions (notably DEs) gave them kind of poor OVRs when running it through rogerjinx's OVR calculator. I also added a handful of players like Kyle Lauletta, Lorenzo Carter and Leighton Vander Esch.
Attachments
Draft-2018 (AWR fix).7z
(9.56 KiB) Downloaded 168 times

Sponsor

Sponsor

Kriegsmarine
All-Pro

Postby Kriegsmarine » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:16 pm

Kriegsmarine wrote:
thegoldendragonx wrote:Saquon Barkley is officially the Number 1 player in the draft. He now has 93 Speed, 90 Strength and 99 Jump rating.

Bradley Chubb now has a 87 Overall rating with 82 Speed and 86 Strength.

Marcus Davenport is now the 2nd best Defensive End with 83 Overall rating. He has 85 Speed and 85 Strength.

Vita Vea is now the best Defensive Tackle in this draft class. He has 71 Speed and 99 Strength.

*New Players Added* Have fun!!!

I took the liberty of tweaking the draft class a bit. The low AWR for some positions (notably DEs) gave them kind of poor OVRs when running it through rogerjinx's OVR calculator. I also added a handful of players like Kyle Lauletta, Lorenzo Carter and Leighton Vander Esch.

I ran the .mdc through Nza's auto rookie rating adjustments to get a more even "baseline" and then made some manual adjustments. If you want to use this latest version, don't use Nza's auto rookie adjustment.
Attachments
Draft-2018 (NZA fix).7z
(9.74 KiB) Downloaded 185 times

thegoldendragonx
All-Pro

Postby thegoldendragonx » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:52 pm

Kriegsmarine wrote:

Cool, I'm not exactly using draft class anymore because I'm just running building my team into a dynasty and already used the earlier version of this file.

But How does Awareness affect Defensive Ends?
TheGoldenDragonX's 2021 Draft Class --> https://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=22220

TheGoldenDragonX's 2023 Draft Class --> https://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=23634

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame

Re: Draft Class - 2018

Postby jose21crisis » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:00 pm

thegoldendragonx wrote:But How does Awareness affect Defensive Ends?

Awareness on DEs, DTs and Pass Rushing LBs (And generally any defensive player that could be blocked) affect the use and effectiveness of block shedding moves, along with Strength. A high AWR (Say 92+), with so-so (less than 85) strength DE will be able to as many or more blocks than a DE with elite Strength (92+) but otherwise lower Awareness (Like less than 80).
Semper fi
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Always have a plan. And a backup plan. And backups to the backup.
And be able to improvise.

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame

Postby jose21crisis » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:04 am

Additionally, I don't think the Jump rating got exported properly. Lot's of guys have 50s in their Jumping. I'd recommend that you export the draft class using the Roster Editor in the MadModX package, as opposed to NZA 1.3. Just to see if it exports Jumping.
Semper fi
If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. Always have a plan. And a backup plan. And backups to the backup.

Kriegsmarine
All-Pro

Postby Kriegsmarine » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:10 am

jose21crisis wrote:Additionally, I don't think the Jump rating got exported properly. Lot's of guys have 50s in their Jumping. I'd recommend that you export the draft class using the Roster Editor in the MadModX package, as opposed to NZA 1.3. Just to see if it exports Jumping.

I'll check it out, thanks for bringing it to my attention.

EDIT: I have attached a new version exported with MRE, but I haven't had the opportunity to check whether it's working correctly. Regardless, if one were to use this version, they should run it through Roger's OVR calculator.
Attachments
2018-Draft Class (MRE).7z
(9.42 KiB) Downloaded 168 times

Kriegsmarine
All-Pro

Postby Kriegsmarine » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:14 am

Could someone who has downloaded both versions, i.e. 2018-Draft Class (NZA fix) and 2018-Draft Class (MRE) give me a hand with checking this out? The NZA fix version has the correct jump numbers for me, whereas the MRE version sets everybody's jump ability to 0.

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame

Postby jose21crisis » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:40 am

Kriegsmarine wrote:Could someone who has downloaded both versions, i.e. 2018-Draft Class (NZA fix) and 2018-Draft Class (MRE) give me a hand with checking this out? The NZA fix version has the correct jump numbers for me, whereas the MRE version sets everybody's jump ability to 0.

Checked this. To me, NZA's version has 0s for everyone, MRE has 0s for QBs only (They don't need jumping so, is understandable)
Semper fi

Kriegsmarine
All-Pro

Postby Kriegsmarine » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:49 am

jose21crisis wrote:
Kriegsmarine wrote:Could someone who has downloaded both versions, i.e. 2018-Draft Class (NZA fix) and 2018-Draft Class (MRE) give me a hand with checking this out? The NZA fix version has the correct jump numbers for me, whereas the MRE version sets everybody's jump ability to 0.

Checked this. To me, NZA's version has 0s for everyone, MRE has 0s for QBs only (They don't need jumping so, is understandable)

What are you using to import them?

jose21crisis
Hall of Fame

Postby jose21crisis » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:54 am

Kriegsmarine wrote:
jose21crisis wrote:

What are you using to import them?
Semper fi

Return to “Draft Classes”