Updated Draft Classes

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Updated Draft Classes

Postby Danchat » Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:35 pm

I've seen some users here asking for updated versions of the old draft classes. I really seem to enjoy making draft classes more than anything else in Madden, so I've taken up this project. Some of the older draft classes have a lot of issues and have players that need to be added/removed.

I've finished remodeling the 2010 draft class. Most players' OVRs were changed corresponding to how their careers have played out and where they were drafted. Players who never made it were scrapped in favor of undrafted guys who have turned out to be good players. Some examples of new players are OLB Junior Galette, WR Victor Cruz, CB Sam Shields, S Barry Church, CB Tramaine Brock, S Andrew Sendejo, and many others.

There were also a few players with the wrong skin color and weird haircuts. Though the color/shape of each players' hair may still be wrong, I at least got rid of some players who had gray mullets and red cornrows.

I adjusted the OVRs to match what my draft classes usually go by - typically the best players are in the low 80s, second and third rounders in the 79-76 area, and so on. The lowest players are around the high 60s.

This draft class was not originally made my me. I actually don't know how it was - the files section doesn't state an author's name - so I got the moderators' permission to use someone else's file as a base.

Okay, that's enough text, go ahead and enjoy the draft class!

Download the remodeled 2010 draft class here:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/rodkseynkngahm3/2010_Draft_Class_Version_D.2.zip

Please feel free to leave a comment and tell me if there's any inaccuracies in the draft class. There are probably a few errors here or there, so please don't hesitate to point them out.

I'll take a look at the 2009 & 2011 draft classes next to see if they need any remodeling.
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

Updated Draft Classes

Sponsor

Sponsor

JSamuel
Hall of Fame

Re: Updated Draft Classes

Postby JSamuel » Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:14 am

Well done, I like it.

Return to “Draft Classes”