Real 2015 NFL Draft Class.

RevanFan
Legend

Re: Real 2015 NFL Draft Class.

Postby RevanFan » Mon May 18, 2015 10:05 pm

rogerjinx wrote:
RevanFan wrote:Will you have all of the undrafted rookies fairly rated? I'm looking into ratings on which to base the ratings for my personal Cowboys rookies, and I really hate rating undrafted rookies. Could I possibly base my ratings on yours?

I doubt if I have rated these 628 undrafted players fairly. It was based on the excel file provided alex with a little tweaking based on the temporary depth chart provided by Ourlad and Rotoworld.Actually I dont want to spend much time on them unless they have a sure shot to crack the 53 man roster. Im currently updating the transactions from May 15 up to now. And Im current updating the skin colors.. :(

Well, if you rate any of the Dallas rookies, let me know. I hate rating UDFAs.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Sponsor

Sponsor

JPK
Hall of Fame

Postby JPK » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:00 pm

Really nice draft class, thank you!

Just one question. When I drafted through MaddenAmp, I said "Yes" when prompted to auto-repair. Did I screw anything up? I haven't looked at all players, but I drafted lineman Tre' Jackson and notice he has 96 AWR. I don't watch college football so I don't know him. Is it a typo, or is he actually really smart?

Skizz1979
Veteran

Postby Skizz1979 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:34 pm

JPK wrote:Really nice draft class, thank you!

Just one question. When I drafted through MaddenAmp, I said "Yes" when prompted to auto-repair. Did I screw anything up? I haven't looked at all players, but I drafted lineman Tre' Jackson and notice he has 96 AWR. I don't watch college football so I don't know him. Is it a typo, or is he actually really smart?

96? Wonder what dude's Wonderlic would look like.

No, even playing Madden on Xbox during the draft, I drafted a QB at the #1 pick and he had a 75 AWR... can't imagine why a rookie would have an awareness level THAT high

JPK
Hall of Fame

Postby JPK » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:51 pm

Skizz1979 wrote:
JPK wrote:Really nice draft class, thank you!

96? Wonder what dude's Wonderlic would look like.

No, even playing Madden on Xbox during the draft, I drafted a QB at the #1 pick and he had a 75 AWR... can't imagine why a rookie would have an awareness level THAT high

I ended up lowering his AWR all the way to 57 to make it challenging. I guess I could deal with a 75 AWR for a #1 pick, but that's still a little high.

Return to “Draft Classes”