2016 NFL Draft Class

Danchat
Hall of Fame

2016 NFL Draft Class

Postby Danchat » Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:19 pm

Seeing that the 2015 draft class has already been made, I've decided that I will begin the 2016 draft class.
The main sources will be CBS Sports and Walterfootball, along with a few others.
I am hoping to finish creating all of the players by sometime in May/June/July. Then, every few months I will update it, changing players who won't be going in the draft and ones who might go, and also tweaking their OVRs to match what round they might be drafted in.
Feel free to share your opinion about the prospects if you wish. For the next 8 months or so, I will be mostly in the dark guessing who will go in the draft, so feel free to say something like: "Cardale Jones is definitely going to go pro in 2016" or "Ezekiel Elliot isn't going pro in 2016" would be helpful.

Update 5/14/15
The first version of the draft class is up!

Update 1/10/16
A new update is available!

Update 3/16/16
The latest update is available.

Update 2/20/17
The newest version is now available right here.

2016 Draft Class Version D.7.zip
(18.12 KiB) Downloaded 228 times
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

2016 NFL Draft Class

Sponsor

Sponsor

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Re: 2016 NFL Draft Class

Postby ultimatum77 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:00 pm

Danchat wrote:Seeing that the 2015 draft class has already been made, I've decided that I will begin the 2016 draft class.
The main sources will be CBS Sports and Walterfootball, along with a few others.
I am hoping to finish creating all of the players by sometime in May/June/July. Then, every few months I will update it, changing players who won't be going in the draft and ones who might go, and also tweaking their OVRs to match what round they might be drafted in.
Feel free to share your opinion about the prospects if you wish. For the next 8 months or so, I will be mostly in the dark guessing who will go in the draft, so feel free to say something like: "Cardale Jones is definitely going to go pro in 2016" or "Ezekiel Elliot isn't going pro in 2016" would be helpful.

I don't know if this affects anything in madden but their combine workouts are now available (40 times and verticals etc....)
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

DrBrownsFan
MVP
Location: Akron, Ohio. Home of the 0-Time NCAA Champion University of Akron Zips! FEAR THE ROO!

Postby DrBrownsFan » Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:32 pm

ultimatum77 wrote:
Danchat wrote:Seeing that the 2015 draft class has already been made, I've decided that I will begin the 2016 draft class.

I don't know if this affects anything in madden but their combine workouts are now available (40 times and verticals etc....)

This is 2016, not 2015.
I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV. But I, and 4/5 trained apes, prescribe lichtental's extremely useful USEFUL LINKS thread.

*One grain of salt included in each prescription.

thegoldendragonx
All-Pro

Postby thegoldendragonx » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:10 pm

Hey Danchat....I'm almost done with the 2015 class update....I will upload it by the end of next week.

So far I have added some new players like Owamagbe Odighizuwa DE, J.J. Nelson WR and Phillip Dorsett WR.

QB, WR, TE, RB are done...almost 50% completed.
TheGoldenDragonX's 2021 Draft Class --> https://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=22220

TheGoldenDragonX's 2023 Draft Class --> https://footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=23634

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Postby Danchat » Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:41 pm

thegoldendragonx wrote:Hey Danchat....I'm almost done with the 2015 class update....I will upload it by the end of next week.

So far I have added some new players like Owamagbe Odighizuwa DE, J.J. Nelson WR and Phillip Dorsett WR.

QB, WR, TE, RB are done...almost 50% completed.

Sounds good. I'll try to make sure none of the players in my draft class will be in yours.

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Postby Danchat » Thu May 14, 2015 10:54 pm

Update

The first version of the 2016 NFL Draft Class is ready! Download it below and enjoy!

Please leave any feedback about the draft class - it's possible some of the ages/stats are incorrect. Some features like hair and specific faces will be added on a later update.

Once again, please enjoy.

2016 Draft Class Version D.1.zip
(17.78 KiB) Downloaded 143 times

JUCJ85
Veteran

Postby JUCJ85 » Sat May 16, 2015 3:41 am

Nice draft class, but a few mistakes.

Joey Basa should be Joey Bosa
Antuan Woods should be Antwuan Woods I think
Christian Hackenburg should be Christian Hackenberg
The Florida CB should have last name of Hargreaves.

Davaris Daniels WR UND is in the NFL
Ramik Wilson MLB UGA is in the NFL he was drafted this year I believe
Doran Grant FS Ohio State was drafted this year

Not sure but Trey DePriest might be on an NFL roster as a UDFA

Wayne Lyons CB Stanford is now at Michigan

A notable player not on there, USC SS Su'a Cravens, also UCLA OLB Myles Jack is missing. Another is Auburn DE Carl Lawson, Alabama CB Eddie Jackson, and Baylor DT Andrew Billings, all of these are considered 1st rd picks right now for 2016.

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Postby Danchat » Sat May 16, 2015 12:32 pm

Thanks for the response. I'll go and examine these errors right away.

JUCJ85
Veteran

Postby JUCJ85 » Sat May 16, 2015 8:23 pm

Danchat wrote:Thanks for the response. I'll go and examine these errors right away.

You're welcome, and forgive me I'm OCD about stuff like that, plus I run a NFL Draft website lol.

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Postby Danchat » Sat May 16, 2015 9:18 pm

JUCJ85 wrote:
Danchat wrote:Thanks for the response. I'll go and examine these errors right away.

You're welcome, and forgive me I'm OCD about stuff like that, plus I run a NFL Draft website lol.

I want this draft class to be as accurate as possible, so I'm glad you've looked over it. There were a few bad errors that are getting fixed.

I'll release an update within 1 to 2 weeks depending on if anyone else has any feedback they'd like to give.

Return to “Draft Classes”