2016 NFL Draft Class

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Re: 2016 NFL Draft Class

Postby Danchat » Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:51 pm

Alright... pretty soon I will start tearing this draft class apart and make it reflect what happened during the 2016 draft. Many players will have their ratings adjusted to where they were drafted - but only if they were picked in a much earlier or later round. For example, some players who I thought might be 2-3rd round picks and actually went undrafted will be downgraded harshly and possibly deleted.

Every single rookie drafted from the 5th round and up will be included in this draft class. A handful of the best 6th, 7th, and undrafted players will be also included. Many players who will be playing in different positions depending on their scheme will be moved to new positions.

Finals are coming up for me, so please be patient. This draft class will be radically changed when I finish the next edit, so it will take me awhile.

As always, if you have any recommendations, please post them. I'd love to hear what you have to say about my draft class.
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sun May 01, 2016 12:09 am

I think you should just include as many of the drafted players as you can. Start from round 1, pick 1 and keep going down until you reach the limit.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Postby Danchat » Sun May 01, 2016 3:18 pm

RevanFan wrote:I think you should just include as many of the drafted players as you can. Start from round 1, pick 1 and keep going down until you reach the limit.

Hmmmm... I've thought about this. I like having a handful of undrafted players in my draft classes. I've thought of a better way to do it, though.

How about when the 53 man rosters are announced, the 6th & 7th rounders and the undrafted players who make teams will be on the draft class. This way it'll be fair to which rookies that might have NFL careers.

What do you think? I think that's a fair way to do it.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon May 02, 2016 1:19 pm

Danchat wrote:
RevanFan wrote:I think you should just include as many of the drafted players as you can. Start from round 1, pick 1 and keep going down until you reach the limit.

Hmmmm... I've thought about this. I like having a handful of undrafted players in my draft classes. I've thought of a better way to do it, though.

How about when the 53 man rosters are announced, the 6th & 7th rounders and the undrafted players who make teams will be on the draft class. This way it'll be fair to which rookies that might have NFL careers.

What do you think? I think that's a fair way to do it.

Yeah, that'll work.
My Cowboys Journal

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Postby Danchat » Fri May 20, 2016 10:13 pm

The newest update of the 2016 NFL Draft Class is ready to go! Many changes have been made since the draft occurred. Take a look and enjoy!

2016 Draft Class Version D.5.zip
(17.81 KiB) Downloaded 104 times

The next update will be coming in the distant future and it will include more accurate positions for players and unique face IDs for each player as well. I also plan on making an update in September when the season opens. Undrafted rookies that make teams and drafted players who don't make their teams will be added or deleted.

GeneralSilent
MVP

Postby GeneralSilent » Mon May 23, 2016 2:46 pm

Hi,so far it looks good,but the players jerseys are all 0.Everybody has 0 for their jersey numbers.
God bless america!

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon May 23, 2016 7:03 pm

GeneralSilent wrote:Hi,so far it looks good,but the players jerseys are all 0.Everybody has 0 for their jersey numbers.

This is an issue. All rookies in the draft class should have their PJEN value be 127.
My Cowboys Journal

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Postby Danchat » Mon May 23, 2016 8:17 pm

GeneralSilent wrote:Hi,so far it looks good,but the players jerseys are all 0.Everybody has 0 for their jersey numbers.

That's interesting... I'm taking a look at this in the NZA editor. Almost all of the players have a 127 jersey number. There's one player with a 53 as his jersey number. I'll have to try using the draft class in-game and I'll see what comes out.

GeneralSilent
MVP

Postby GeneralSilent » Mon May 23, 2016 8:32 pm

Im using MRE,maybe that's the problem?Like the jump rating is bugged in MRE since this was made in NZA?
God bless america!

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon May 23, 2016 8:40 pm

GeneralSilent wrote:Im using MRE,maybe that's the problem?Like the jump rating is bugged in MRE since this was made in NZA?

NZA doesn't export the jump rating, I believe. That's a problem with exporting draft classes is NZA.
My Cowboys Journal

Return to “Draft Classes”