Draft class 2013

Garming
Rookie

Re: Draft class 2013

Postby Garming » Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:28 pm

Ah, alright. I am currently stalled in my franchise and want an actual draft class. I tweaked some of the available draft classes, but only the top 5 players in each position.

Sponsor

Sponsor

packers316
All-Pro

Postby packers316 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:22 am

I hope you have fun using my draft class. If you like it, please tell me, if you hate it, tell somone else :)

This draft class is brilliant, redep, it fits right in with my Franchise. Its rating are done well, no one's too Over powered, which is what i like, so congrats man
Green Bay Packers, Franchise Journal: http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/view ... =2&t=14773
Heisman 14 Add-on Team
AGL MOD: viewtopic.php?f=84&t=15644

redep
Veteran

Postby redep » Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:11 pm

packers316 wrote:
This draft class is brilliant, redep, it fits right in with my Franchise. Its rating are done well, no one's too Over powered, which is what i like, so congrats man

Thank's for the kind words, but I think I goofed up on most players heights, or they somehow got messed up using various programs to edit the class.

I've got an updated version with most of the 40-times being quite accurate according to how the players performed at the scouting combine or at their pro days. Since most players have now participated in some kind of work-out I'll upload a newer more accurate and updated version of the 2013 draft class. Only problem is I've forgotten my password to "uploadit" but I should get af new password shortly and I'll make the updated class available. Some players have been tweeked a little up and others a little down, and apart from af few players, the players speed rating should mirror their 40-times.

I hope you and other users will like it :)
If it wasn't for bad luck I would have no luck at all.

andy18cruz
Rookie

Postby andy18cruz » Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:27 am

Great Draft Class redep. Looking foward for the update :)

redep
Veteran

Postby redep » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:33 am

Below is a link to my most recently updated 2013 draft class. The players speed are based on their 40-times from the scouting combine and/or their college pro days. A few players only have an estimated speed because I as of today haven't been able to find find a 40-time on those players, mainly because they haven't been able to run because of injuries. Some of those players are:

Keenan Allen, WR, Cal. (sheduled to have a private pro day April 9th)
Barrett Jones, C, Alabama (injured)
Chris Fauld, OT, LSU (injured)
Marcus Lattimore, HB, S.Carolina (injured)
Cornelius 'Tank' Carradine, DE, Florida St. (injured)
Zac Dysert, QB, Miami (OH) (injured I guess)

There may be a few more, I'm actually not sure.

I have used this class myself to simulate a draft to make sure it works, and I didn't have any problems with my franchise so I hope those who use the file won't encounter any problems either.

If you want to use the class and you think some players ratings are way off edit them to your likings. I've spent some time making the players the right height and weight and I've edited the players faces to the Madden face id's that I thought resembled the real player but the face id's are only an opinion. I hope the file comes with the right height and weight for the players.

Feel free to use the file all you want. If there's any problems post it in the thread.

http://uploadingit.com/file/view/54ka6seybrkdoxwi/redep%202013%20draft%20class%20ver.%201.1.mdc
If it wasn't for bad luck I would have no luck at all.

Tripaces125
Pro Bowl

Postby Tripaces125 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:00 pm

This draft class keeps crashing the editors. Both NZA and MRE.

I exported a generic .MDC to make sure I could reimport it and it wasnt just some settings I had or anything.

Anyone else have issues?

Garming
Rookie

Postby Garming » Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:50 am

try running the editors in xp compatibility mode

David87124
Pro Bowl

Postby David87124 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:09 pm

Glad to see Madden PC kept alive. I have the PC versions 2003-8. I have been using the 2008 with posted Football Freaks and now Football Idiot files.

Still better than the game console version - LOL

EA was it's own worst enemy with this franchise - come to that I might still be playing some version of Sierra Football Pro if EA hadn't acquired them; they at least understood that the players wanted to have control of the variables in the simulation.

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Postby Danchat » Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:37 pm

David87124 wrote:Glad to see Madden PC kept alive. I have the PC versions 2003-8. I have been using the 2008 with posted Football Freaks and now Football Idiot files.

Still better than the game console version - LOL

EA was it's own worst enemy with this franchise - come to that I might still be playing some version of Sierra Football Pro if EA hadn't acquired them; they at least understood that the players wanted to have control of the variables in the simulation.

What does this have to do with the 2013 draft class? You should post this in the General Discussion forum.
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

Tripaces125
Pro Bowl

Postby Tripaces125 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:00 pm

Garming wrote:try running the editors in xp compatibility mode

I looked into this but unfortunately I cant. I have Windows 7 Home Premium and it cant run it.

Return to “Draft Classes”