Any info regarding this project?

Temporary forum for the discussion of the Tuesday Morning project, to enhance the Madden 08 off-the-field experience.
torontogrudlies
MVP

Re: Any info regarding this project?

Postby torontogrudlies » Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:00 pm

If you have stuff for me to look at, forward it... I don't know how immediately I can look. My computer which has Visual Studio (my development station) currently isn't set up...needs a monitor plus a place in the house to physically set it up!

For a project of the magnitude of Tuesday Morning, I do still think we need at least an additional developer. My work is in VB and it seems as if this will work for this application... if there's anyone out there with general programming know-how, I could probably give some tutorials on how to use the tools. Most of my own programming, I taught myself by reviewing examples of code which other people had written.

Sponsor

Sponsor

superben21
MVP

Postby superben21 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:24 pm

Ok, I don't have anything for you to really look at yet except some theory and potentially variable which we could even discuss on the board if you wanted. Actually I'm not sure where the file that I was working on is, it might be on a computer that's not set up either! Since I've been working on the Heisman Mod Roster and doing intense school research for both policy debate leagues I will be involved with in the spring, my time for working this has disappeared. However after this weekend I should have some time to get things going again and either send you something or post on the board whichever you feel is best.

Oh and I still have to find my previous work wherever it may be
~ Superben21 | An active moderator at one point or another.

Drizzt_13
All-Pro

Postby Drizzt_13 » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:54 am

I'm still around if you guys are up for this. Again not really a developer but I can try to learn. I've actually got a lot of time right now so let me know if we want to take another shot at this.

Edit: @torontogruddlies Have you figured out anyway to do a lot of total control simulations very quickly? I've been trying mouse macros, I can get them to open up madden fine but they stop doing anything as soon as it starts running.

DrBrownsFan
MVP
Location: Akron, Ohio. Home of the 0-Time NCAA Champion University of Akron Zips! FEAR THE ROO!

Postby DrBrownsFan » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:04 pm

Hey guys, just wondering how this project is coming along, it sounds absolutely amazing! Thanks - DrBrownsFan
I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV. But I, and 4/5 trained apes, prescribe lichtental's extremely useful USEFUL LINKS thread.

*One grain of salt included in each prescription.

Return to “Tuesday Morning Manager”