Stats/awards

Temporary forum for the discussion of the Tuesday Morning project, to enhance the Madden 08 off-the-field experience.
torontogrudlies
MVP

Stats/awards

Postby torontogrudlies » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:01 am

I'm doing more work on the object-oriented code. Team and player objects will now include the option to pull season and career stats.

In layman's terms, this means that if the app is "looking" at a player or team, it can easily grab and work with statistical numbers, similar to the ones we'll find in many parts of the in-game. These could probably be used by the app when agents or GMs are evaluating the players.

If anyone has any ideas on criteria for choosing a "player of the game/week" or an MVP based upon stats, aside from what's done in-game, let me know and we can build them into the planning. I personally think it could use at least a little tuning... my QB Lonnie Lofton should have at least been in consideration for MVP, however, the decision was made to rest him for the final two games after homefield was locked up.... which knocked him out of the running.

Stats/awards

Sponsor

Sponsor

torontogrudlies
MVP

Re: Stats/awards

Postby torontogrudlies » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:50 pm

Also, we might as well address the issue with rookie linemen having 20,000 passing yards. What's the deal with this?

Return to “Tuesday Morning Manager”