Force outcomes of matchups

Guides on achieving realism in franchise play.
Alzc
Rookie

Postby Alzc » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:54 pm

I want to create a season of franchise mode where all the final win-loss records are equal to the actual 2017 NFL season, so I can pretend to be a GM for this 2018 offseason in drafting, etc. Is there any way to force the outcome of each game?

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: Force outcomes of matchups

Postby RevanFan » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:59 am

Alzc wrote:I want to create a season of franchise mode where all the final win-loss records are equal to the actual 2017 NFL season, so I can pretend to be a GM for this 2018 offseason in drafting, etc. Is there any way to force the outcome of each game?

You could save often and sim games over and over until you get the result. Or you could do it an easier way and modify the win, loss, and tie records in the TEAM table using the DB Editor. I believe they are TPSW, TPSL, and TPST. Those are for the previous season, so do that once you're in the offseason.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Postby Rixster67r » Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:20 am

You can change the score in Madden amp under the schedule tab

Alzc
Rookie

Postby Alzc » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:20 pm

RevanFan wrote:
Alzc wrote:I want to create a season of franchise mode where all the final win-loss records are equal to the actual 2017 NFL season, so I can pretend to be a GM for this 2018 offseason in drafting, etc. Is there any way to force the outcome of each game?

You could save often and sim games over and over until you get the result. Or you could do it an easier way and modify the win, loss, and tie records in the TEAM table using the DB Editor. I believe they are TPSW, TPSL, and TPST. Those are for the previous season, so do that once you're in the offseason.

Sorry I'm relatively new to this. I have the DB Editor installed in MadmodX but I'm not sure how to use it. Is there a guide somewhere?

Return to “Franchise Guides”