What's Playing? II

Anything and everything.
RevanFan
Legend

What's Playing? II

Postby RevanFan » Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:54 pm

This was one of the most popular threads back on FF. People would post links to what they were listening to online, or they would write about what music they were listening to. I probably had almost half of my however many thousands of posts I had on FF in that thread. So, I'll start us off.

Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

What's Playing? II

Sponsor

Sponsor

NickyJ
Hall of Fame

Re: What's Playing? II

Postby NickyJ » Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:18 am

Ah, what the heck...

NFLVICK7
MVP

Postby NFLVICK7 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:16 pm

Some good old school rap right there. Minus gold digger. Most rap today sucks.
The Eagle's Hopes And Dreams

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:55 pm

NFLVICK7 wrote:Some good old school rap right there. Minus gold digger. Most rap today sucks.

You're a rap fan, huh? The only rap I like is "Empire State of Mind" (because I'm a New Yorker) and "White & Nerdy." In fact, we're planning to go to a Yankee game next year (probably the home opener,) and I'm gonna play "Empire State of Mind" before we leave. Yankee Stadium is an hour or so south of where we live.
My Cowboys Journal

NFLVICK7
MVP

Postby NFLVICK7 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:43 pm

RevanFan wrote:
NFLVICK7 wrote:Some good old school rap right there. Minus gold digger. Most rap today sucks.

You're a rap fan, huh? The only rap I like is "Empire State of Mind" (because I'm a New Yorker) and "White & Nerdy." In fact, we're planning to go to a Yankee game next year (probably the home opener,) and I'm gonna play "Empire State of Mind" before we leave. Yankee Stadium is an hour or so south of where we live.

Oh Yea. I grew up with it. Which is why it I hate seeing what it has become today. And Empire State of Mind is awesome. I like Jay-Z. One of the few good rappers left. New York is nice. I love the city at night. I been to both Yankee stadiums a few times too. I love the team but I don't get to many games.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:34 pm

NFLVICK7 wrote:
RevanFan wrote:

Oh Yea. I grew up with it. Which is why it I hate seeing what it has become today. And Empire State of Mind is awesome. I like Jay-Z. One of the few good rappers left. New York is nice. I love the city at night. I been to both Yankee stadiums a few times too. I love the team but I don't get to many games.

It will be my first game. I've never been to one before. Hopefully I'll see a couple of bombs, but I'm just happy if they win.
My Cowboys Journal

coventryjets
Pro Bowl

Postby coventryjets » Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:53 pm

NFLVICK7
MVP

Postby NFLVICK7 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:17 pm

[/quote]
It will be my first game. I've never been to one before. Hopefully I'll see a couple of bombs, but I'm just happy if they win.[/quote]

My last ever game in The first yankee stadium in 08. They played the Jays, and were losing by two in the ninth i think. Someone drove a run in and was on base. Then Jason Giambi Hit a walk off home run over my head. It was crazy. One of those things you won't forget.

coventryjets
Pro Bowl

Postby coventryjets » Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:15 pm

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:44 pm

My Cowboys Journal

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”