I am so pissed rn

Anything and everything.
sarcasticface
Hall of Fame

I am so pissed rn

Postby sarcasticface » Tue Aug 09, 2022 6:21 pm

Okay okay. So I’ve been working at Chick-fil-A during the nights for a long time now. Recently they posted a job opening for night time shift lead. There were 2 positions open. So I applied, thinking I’ve deserved this, I’ve worked long enough, I match everything they need. I have my 2 interviews and they go well. On Saturday I was working a 4:30-close shift. They decided to tell me at 4:45 that I did not get the job. I was sad at first. And then at 6:30 I found out the 2 people who got it. 1 truly does deserve it. She’s a great leader, knows how to do everything. She’ll be great. The other person WAS NOT qualified and does not deserve it at all. She’s really slow at some things and she gets stressed too easily. So then instead of being sad, I got really fucking angry. I’m not mad I didn’t get it anymore. I’m mad they gave it to someone who doesn’t deserve it. And then on Sunday, I did a little digging and talked to another night time manager. So…there were 3 directors in charge of deciding. Apparently 1 of them treats (the undeserving person) like his own child. And another director has this creepy disturbing thing for teenage girls. And the more information I found, the more I realize that they took into account personal opinions over work performance. SO WHAT THE removed DO I DO NOW?

I am so pissed rn

Sponsor

Sponsor

achernar
Hall of Fame

Re: I am so pissed rn

Postby achernar » Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:42 pm

Man, unfortunately this is very normal and probably will happen again (even in another company)

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”