I think I'm back!

Anything and everything.
albedarnit
All-Pro

I think I'm back!

Postby albedarnit » Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:16 pm

Hello everyone,

I apologize for the long absence. I have been dealing with my dear sister's mental deteroration due to the loss of her husband, cancer and alas, COVID which almost did me in. Through God's grace and love, I will celebrate 65 years on this planet Sunday. I have always savored moments throughout my life and have so many GOOD memories including Football Idiot. I am grateful for everyday I am here on this earth. I have the best family ever and they are why I continue to carry on and get up every single day, even when I don't want to. Even friends on here who kept my trials secret. Thank you all. Don't let all the ridiculous and unimportant topics of today occupy all of your thoughts. Occupy your thoughts with what is really important. Your family and friends. They will not be around forever. I say this not because of what I have been through but because I learned many years ago what is really important. The love and companionship of my family and friends and spending as much time with them as is humanly possible. Your opinions of course are very important. I respect all opinions including the ones I don't agree with. Say your peace and then let it go. Latch on to what is really important. I hope to upload a new version of my USFL soon for Madden 07. I hope you enjoy it. It kept me occupied all these months and I really enjoyed putting it together. I played 3 full seasons to make sure it all worked and fixed anything that did not work correctly. God Bless you all. Enjoy the Super Bowl on Sunday. I love football. I have loved football since the early days of the Cowboys when "Dandy" Don Meredith was quarterback. Of course we all want a winner. But most importantly, enjoy the game with family and friends. Thanks everyone here for teaching me the joy of modding! See you soon!
"Every coach has his own style of play, but when you spend your whole life as a Cowboy, you have to be influenced by what we did." - Tom Landry

I think I'm back!

Sponsor

Sponsor

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Re: I think I'm back!

Postby elguapo » Sat Feb 12, 2022 6:39 pm

Good to have you back and in good health.

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Re: I think I'm back!

Postby Austinmario13 » Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:38 pm

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”