I Have A Doctors Appointment Tomorrow

Anything and everything.
RevanFan
Legend

Re: I Have A Doctors Appointment Tomorrow

Postby RevanFan » Sat Aug 01, 2020 7:08 pm

Col. Trautman wrote:I give myself obtainable goals so I can always say that it is a positive day!

That's a great way to go about it. Maintaining a positive outlook in the face of adversity, especially of this magnitude, is rare indeed. And having a positive attitude does genuinely help in recovery.

Keep your spirits up and know we here have your back. Good luck.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Sponsor

Sponsor

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:46 am

Ok in my best Vince Lombardi voice........

Col.Trautman..you will never be alone because we the FootballIdiot family will always be here for you. Now you get out there and kick some fucking ass and beat the shit out of whatever is wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!! No more grabbing you put you dam face into its chest and drive it into ground!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and make it pay!!!!
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

MikeWest502
Hall of Fame

Postby MikeWest502 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:55 am

BUS36 wrote:Ok in my best Vince Lombardi voice........

Col.Trautman..you will never be alone because we the FootballIdiot family will always be here for you. Now you get out there and kick some fucking ass and beat the shit out of whatever is wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!! No more grabbing you put you dam face into its chest and drive it into ground!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and make it pay!!!!

Eye's watering , doing 2 more sets coach! thanks for the motivation!

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:54 am

BUS36 wrote:Ok in my best Vince Lombardi voice........

While normally the F-bomb is against the rules of this site, I think I'm gonna allow this one. Well put Bus.
My Cowboys Journal

Col. Trautman
MVP

Postby Col. Trautman » Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:36 am

I'm Back! (best Arnold voice) Well at least for a very short time. I have many more appointments coming up, finally found out what is really causing my seizures... I have epilepsy on top of everything else. I may have posted this before, the surgery and meds have ruined my memory. I try to do a little careful gaming without too much fast imaging to get used to using the left side I still have no feeling in. Some things I found I remember how to do without realizing it.

KeepinItTeal
Hall of Fame

Postby KeepinItTeal » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:44 am

Col. Trautman wrote:I'm Back! (best Arnold voice) Well at least for a very short time. I have many more appointments coming up, finally found out what is really causing my seizures... I have epilepsy on top of everything else. I may have posted this before, the surgery and meds have ruined my memory. I try to do a little careful gaming without too much fast imaging to get used to using the left side I still have no feeling in. Some things I found I remember how to do without realizing it.

Great news!!!! Glad you are back and getting this all figured out!! I hope everything continues to improve!!

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Postby Rixster67r » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:56 pm

Great news..... I am continuing to pray for you :D ;) :o

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:16 pm

Col. Trautman wrote:I'm Back! (best Arnold voice) Well at least for a very short time. I have many more appointments coming up, finally found out what is really causing my seizures... I have epilepsy on top of everything else. I may have posted this before, the surgery and meds have ruined my memory. I try to do a little careful gaming without too much fast imaging to get used to using the left side I still have no feeling in. Some things I found I remember how to do without realizing it.

Keep up the good work. Recovery is a long process, and while I can't really help much, I can say "you've got this."
My Cowboys Journal

BUS36
Hall of Fame

Postby BUS36 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:26 pm

Keep up the work... all good things will happen as long as you fight like hell. We ( your family) have your back and we will send you all of our thoughts and prayers to will you back to health.

Just remember this.....

No man walks along as long as there are friends who are with him on the way.

So my brother.. I will never give up on you!!!!!!!!!!!!
I bleed BLACK N GOLD

Col. Trautman
MVP

Postby Col. Trautman » Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:19 pm

Update..... Found out that I have fluid and bleeding in my brain... Gonna have that checked again on the 19th and if it hasn't worsened my radiation starts on the 21st as well as an EEG. If the fluid has gotten worse they are going to have to drill and drain... My neurologist upped one of my meds and the seizures have improved considerably, but aren't totally gone mostly big auras and blackouts. I had been told that the EEG would be inconclusive as I would have to have a seizure when I am hooked up to it and the odds of it happening are very slim so I guess this is just protocol as I was already diagnosed. I am afraid if it comes back as normal they will tell me that these are psychogenic seizures and take me off the medicine that is finally working. (I wouldn't respond to antiepileptic meds if I wasn't actually epileptic some of the doctors I have seen have been very closed minded even claiming I have been faking at the ER) They found some small nodules on my left lung that they want to monitor also, a very disturbing and confusing time in my life.I will update on and off guys, thanks for your continued prayers and support!

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”