Hall of Fame

My Top 5 Absolute Least Favorite Movies

Postby sarcasticface » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:23 pm

1. Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
2. The Music Man
3. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
4. Thor: Ragnarok
5. Avengers: Infinity War
I invite you to post your Top 5 Absolute Least Favorite Movies.

My Top 5 Absolute Least Favorite Movies

Sponsor

Sponsor

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Re: My Top 5 Absolute Least Favorite Movies

Postby Danchat » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:58 pm

sarcasticface wrote:1. Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
2. The Music Man

Interesting list... that Transformers movie was the absolutely the worst movie I've ever sat down and watched entirely (I'm not the type of person who likes to watch bad movies, just watch reviews of them). Thor Ragnarok and Infinity War are two of the best movies that have come out in the last few years in my opinion... why did you hate them? I think they're two incredibly well-made movies and masterpieces in comparison to the atrocious Transformers 2. I think I'd rather watch The Room than see that Bay flick again.
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

tbb429
All-Pro

Postby tbb429 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:11 pm

one day you should look online and watch the toxic avenger and the ice pirates for s**ts and giggles, you'll appreciate these movies more

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:17 am

2. The Music Man

I'm sorry but Thor: Ragnarok and Avengers: Infinity War were absolutely fantastic. Thor was a blast and Avengers was one of my favorite movies of all time. Rogue One wasn't amazing, but why is it your worst ever?

My least favorite movies? That's difficult. I don't usually watch movies if I hear they're bad or think I won't like them. I can only think of two right now. I'll come back if I think of others.

1. The Last Airbender
2. X-Men Origins: Wolverine

For comments, #1 is an absolutely atrocious movie, especially if you are one of the people like me who dearly loves Avatar: The Last Airbender. One of the greatest TV shows ever. One of the worst movies ever. #2... is just awful. Though it became slightly more bearable thanks to the ending of Deadpool 2. Hehe. Deadpool 2 was beautiful.

If you want some movies that are so bad they're good, well...

The Room
Manos: The Hands of Fate
Plan 9 From Outer Space
The Master of Disguise
Kung Pow! Enter the Fist
Batman & Robin (so fun to make fun of.)
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

sarcasticface
Hall of Fame

Postby sarcasticface » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:15 am

RevanFan wrote:
2. The Music Man

I'm sorry but Thor: Ragnarok and Avengers: Infinity War were absolutely fantastic. Thor was a blast and Avengers was one of my favorite movies of all time. Rogue One wasn't amazing, but why is it your worst ever?

My least favorite movies? That's difficult. I don't usually watch movies if I hear they're bad or think I won't like them. I can only think of two right now. I'll come back if I think of others.

1. The Last Airbender

For comments, #1 is an absolutely atrocious movie, especially if you are one of the people like me who dearly loves Avatar: The Last Airbender. One of the greatest TV shows ever. One of the worst movies ever. #2... is just awful. Though it became slightly more bearable thanks to the ending of Deadpool 2. Hehe. Deadpool 2 was beautiful.

The Room
Plan 9 From Outer Space
The Master of Disguise
Kung Pow! Enter the Fist

Sorry to be racist, but I didn't like Rogue One because that freakin' Asian guy was annoying me throughout the whole movie. Thor: Ragnarok is overwatched at my house (that's also why I don't like Captain America: The Winter Soldier that much either). Avengers: Infinity War. I didn't like it because:
1. They're just going to reverse everything in Avengers 4.
2. Why didn't Dr. Strange use the time stone to travel back and stop Thanos from getting the first Infinity Stone, or even killing him as a kid (that's kinda cruel, though, lol).
3. Why didn't Dr. Strange put Thanos in the mirror dimension?
4. Why didn't Thor aim for the head? Or even the left hand?
5. Why didn't Thanos just double the resources instead of killing half the universe.
6. Spider-Man dies. "Mr. Stark, I don't feel so good." Fun fact, that line was improvised.
7. Why didn't someone else stop Star-Lord from being an a**-hat?
8. I recommend you all watch the HISHE version of the movie.
9. I could go on and on, but I've got to get to bed. Lol.

Danchat
Hall of Fame

Postby Danchat » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:27 pm

sarcasticface wrote:
RevanFan wrote:
2. The Music Man

1. The Last Airbender

The Room
Plan 9 From Outer Space
The Master of Disguise
Kung Pow! Enter the Fist

Sorry to be racist, but I didn't like Rogue One because that freakin' Asian guy was annoying me throughout the whole movie. Thor: Ragnarok is overwatched at my house (that's also why I don't like Captain America: The Winter Soldier that much either). Avengers: Infinity War. I didn't like it because:
2. Why didn't Dr. Strange use the time stone to travel back and stop Thanos from getting the first Infinity Stone, or even killing him as a kid (that's kinda cruel, though, lol).
5. Why didn't Thanos just double the resources instead of killing half the universe.
6. Spider-Man dies. "Mr. Stark, I don't feel so good." Fun fact, that line was improvised.

1. Some of the things will be reversed, but I don't think that guarantees that Avengers 4 will make Infinity War irrelevant.
2. It's hard to say what exactly what's possible with the time stone, but I don't know if that would be possible. I don't think it's capable of standard time travel, from what we've seen in the movies it can A) undo certain events and B) create a time loop. I think Strange would de-age if he tried to undo everything and going back to Thanos' past wouldn't be possible.
3. Fair point
4. Maybe Thor was aiming for Thanos' heart and he barely missed?
5. Because that would be a lame goal...
8. The HISHE version was great, but they point out those type of things in all of these movies... I can't see why you specifically don't like this movie over many, many others. Many of the ones Revan pointed out.
Franchise Journal - Atticus Jenkins: Head Coach of the San Francisco 49ers
http://www.footballidiot.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2387&start=400

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:07 pm

1. Hope Floats
2. Stanley & Iris
3. Blackdog
4. Avatar
5. anything with Patrick Swayze [I liked his role in Donnie Darko, though, but the ending was terrible, ruined the whole movie for me]
"There are Coaches who spend eighteen hours a day coaching the perfect game, and they lose because the ball is oval and they can't control the bounce." - Bud Grant

sarcasticface
Hall of Fame

Postby sarcasticface » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:05 pm

Danchat wrote:
Spoiler:
sarcasticface wrote:
RevanFan wrote:I'm sorry but Thor: Ragnarok and Avengers: Infinity War were absolutely fantastic. Thor was a blast and Avengers was one of my favorite movies of all time. Rogue One wasn't amazing, but why is it your worst ever?

1. The Last Airbender

The Room
Plan 9 From Outer Space
The Master of Disguise
Kung Pow! Enter the Fist

1. Some of the things will be reversed, but I don't think that guarantees that Avengers 4 will make Infinity War irrelevant.
2. It's hard to say what exactly what's possible with the time stone, but I don't know if that would be possible. I don't think it's capable of standard time travel, from what we've seen in the movies it can A) undo certain events and B) create a time loop. I think Strange would de-age if he tried to undo everything and going back to Thanos' past wouldn't be possible.
3. Fair point
4. Maybe Thor was aiming for Thanos' heart and he barely missed?
5. Because that would be a lame goal...
8. The HISHE version was great, but they point out those type of things in all of these movies... I can't see why you specifically don't like this movie over many, many others. Many of the ones Revan pointed out.

I actually haven't seen either of the ones Revanfan pointed out...

2. Fair enough.
4. Could be true.
5. Lol.

sarcasticface
Hall of Fame

Postby sarcasticface » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:57 pm

I might've exaggerated this list. I just wanted to put how bad I hated Infinity War.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:31 pm

sarcasticface wrote:I might've exaggerated this list. I just wanted to put how bad I hated Infinity War.

I re-watched it the other day and loved it even more, haha.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”