I was in a behavioural hostpital

Anything and everything.
Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Postby Austinmario13 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:04 pm

I’ve been trapped in a behavioral hospital for the past 3 days. How was your weekend?

Sponsor

Sponsor

Rixster67r
Hall of Fame

Re: I’ve been in a behavioural hostpital

Postby Rixster67r » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:57 pm

I have seen a couple of posts like this from you lately because it seems you are having some trouble at home...... I don't know what is going on but as someone who went through what you are going through and also a parent of 6 and 6 step kids I can give you some good advice.......

Pick and choose your battles
Be sure that the fight is worth fighting........ if it lands you in a mental ward is it worth it?
Is it better to be right or happy and living in peace?

I am going to pray for you and yours

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Sun May 06, 2018 2:18 pm

Austinmario13 wrote:I’ve been trapped in a behavioral hospital for the past 3 days. How was your weekend?

Bro you need to talk to someone ....that is not a place you need to spend your weekend or any day of your life....that kind of stuff can go on your public and medical records and hinder you from being hired when employers evaluate you....

not trying to parent you but remember the choices you make today will always affect your tomorrow....don't let a stupid mistake or incident define the rest of your life and hinder your potential....

I will keep you in my prayers. I would advise you to talk to a trustworthy adult preferably a pastor and see what your underlying issue is....

you don't want any type of mental record...its like a scarlet letter when seeking employment....be wise and think before doing anything :D your pal -jay
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Sun May 06, 2018 2:56 pm

ultimatum77 wrote:
Austinmario13 wrote:I’ve been trapped in a behavioral hospital for the past 3 days. How was your weekend?
I will keep you in my prayers. I would advise you to talk to a trustworthy adult preferably a pastor and see what your underlying issue is....

Religious leaders are all well and good, but they are often misinformed and unqualified to deal with mental health. As someone with severe anxiety, who comes from a family full of people with various anxiety or depression related issues, I suggest talking to a professional psychiatrist. They can help you get to the bottom of any issues, and prescribe medication if that's deemed necessary.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Postby Kevin5455 » Wed May 09, 2018 9:19 pm

Are you serious? What has happened to your family lately?

I hope everything is OK...why are you in the behavioral hospital anyway???

Austinmario13
Hall of Fame

Postby Austinmario13 » Thu May 10, 2018 2:42 am

Kevin5455 wrote:

I was in a behavioral hospital. It was because I threatened to kill my dad and I was having suicidal thoughts.
Been out for almost 2 weeks

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Thu May 10, 2018 3:30 am

Austinmario13 wrote:
Kevin5455 wrote:

I was in a behavioral hospital. It was because I threatened to kill my dad and I was having suicidal thoughts.

Geez... that's rough. I know that sounds cliched and not enough, but I've never experienced anything like that. I hope all is well now, at least to a realistic degree. We don't want to lose you around here.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

KO'BBF
MVP

Postby KO'BBF » Thu May 10, 2018 9:46 am

RevanFan wrote:Geez... that's rough. I know that sounds cliched and not enough, but I've never experienced anything like that. I hope all is well now, at least to a realistic degree. We don't want to lose you around here.

Yeah, that's pretty serious and i wish you well with your challenges. I am glad youre still with us in the community, don't want to lose you.
"There are Coaches who spend eighteen hours a day coaching the perfect game, and they lose because the ball is oval and they can't control the bounce." - Bud Grant

Kevin5455
Hall of Fame

Postby Kevin5455 » Fri May 11, 2018 11:18 am

Austinmario13 wrote:
Kevin5455 wrote:

Wow...that's tough...I hope you get out of there soon.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”