Windows 10 is the biggest joke in world history

Anything and everything.
ThePurplePeopleEater
MVP

Re: Windows 10 is the biggest joke in world history

Postby ThePurplePeopleEater » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:35 pm

And THIS right here is why I hate W10. People ask me why I hate it so much, and I explain how ugly the design is, the garbage updates, how boring it is to use, etc. These are the reasons I've stayed on Windows 7, and I will continue to do so until I no longer can.

Sponsor

Sponsor

AaronS
Hall of Fame

Postby AaronS » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:57 pm

ultimatum77 wrote:Also idk if you have the option but in windows 10 control panel for at least 30 days they allow you to "rollback" to the previous OS...." soemthign to see before giving up completely on your hard drive...."

also ISO buster is a good program to "recover data off both hard drives and scratched cd/dvd's" i highly recommend it.....may be worth a shot....I even bought the paid version because it is so good and useful.....

Thank you for the tips.

Bought the machine with Win10, unfortunately rollback isn't possible. As far as I understand, either the hardware or the bios prohibit a Win7 install, or I absolutely would go that route.

I'm just dumping this thing at this point. It was pretty much just my travel cpu. I have a Surface from work, I'm just gonna use that as my portable.

No data loss. Everything was backed up to OneDrive, aside from a few pics.

ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:55 pm

AaronS wrote:
ultimatum77 wrote:Also idk if you have the option but in windows 10 control panel for at least 30 days they allow you to "rollback" to the previous OS...." soemthign to see before giving up completely on your hard drive...."

also ISO buster is a good program to "recover data off both hard drives and scratched cd/dvd's" i highly recommend it.....may be worth a shot....I even bought the paid version because it is so good and useful.....

Thank you for the tips.

Bought the machine with Win10, unfortunately rollback isn't possible. As far as I understand, either the hardware or the bios prohibit a Win7 install, or I absolutely would go that route.

I'm just dumping this thing at this point. It was pretty much just my travel cpu. I have a Surface from work, I'm just gonna use that as my portable.

No data loss. Everything was backed up to OneDrive, aside from a few pics.

okay well if you can access bios...just turn off fastboot and change the BIOS from UEFI to CMS/Regular BIOS mode.....

that is a way you can install windows 7 on a newer machine...but yea if you can return it it may be worth just doing that lol :D
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”