The irony may make you laugh....

Anything and everything.
ultimatum77
Hall of Fame

Postby ultimatum77 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:21 pm

Hello all, I just thought of this today....not being political about this but I just thought of the irony of how a version of "tebowing" is now back in the NFL....granted I know these players are protesting but isn't it a bit funny that 5 years later an altered version of tebowing is now their protest stance.....lol I just thought it ironic/funny that's all :D.....

compare these two example pictures and tell me I'm wrong lol.....

i declare tebowing thou art reborn I dub thee TEBOWING 2.0.....

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/arc ... 12353i.jpg

http://i2.cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/asset ... er-169.jpg

Again this is not a political thread but just for humor please keep the comments that way as well thanks! -U77
For help running madden please consult my guide and posts from fellow users here....thanks! (link below) viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17907
I'm not on site much, so if I don't respond it's b/c I haven't checked in a while.

Sponsor

Sponsor

RevanFan
Legend

Re: The irony may make you laugh....

Postby RevanFan » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:45 pm

Well, Tebow did it as a method of prayer. It just so happens that he was the most visible person in doing it, so it became "Tebowing". And he did it all the freaking time.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

elguapo
Hall of Fame

Postby elguapo » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:20 am

There is no comparison and not funny at all. Tebow didn't pray against the flag or America. Today's idiots do it in protest against America. They have an agenda, Tebow just gave thanks.

Today all I heard from coaches is that it wasn't a protest against the flag, that it was to show unity against what the President said. Even the Steelers coach said that the President injected into the game. WHAT?! Wasn't it Kapernik that started this whole thing and the President just commented on it. It wasn't a request to the NFL owners do act on it.

If this was really about unity then why did some players disrespected our flag when another minority was signing the the national anthem? (Redskins game). Doesn't wearing the same uniform show unity? And what does the NFL know about unity when they were taking money from our military to honor our vets and troops? Yeah right NFL, this is just another hate Trump elitist trying to influence our thoughts. If this hating America continues I would give a rats as if the NFL folded.

What is really going on here is payback from the NFL towards Trump for trying to start up a competing league back in 1986.

RevanFan
Legend

Postby RevanFan » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:28 am

And I knew it wouldn't be long before this ended up violating the forum rules. Oh well.
Support me on Cash App - $RevanFan
Historic Cowboys Teams Mod
My Cowboys Journal
I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and a lifelong New Yorker.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”